Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Will Booben be seeing a rework with his skin anytime even if its not shipped alongside the skin? Mostly to try and spice up his playstyle?

2. Thank you for the new particle system but with that I need to know if you have any more plans for visually upgrading the engine? Could we see stuff like chromatic abbreviation used in certain effects and other sorts of enhancements?

3. With places like plains of eidolon and eventually venus's new landscape are you planning of thinking of intergrating starchart missions into it? (possibly through repeatable tasks from npcs like how clem and darvo work in the relay)

1. Just making sure here the sacrifice and the venus open wtold won't be the big tennocom reveal right? Because then it wontwas rreally be a reveal per say..... hope it's something big 🙂

2. Are there ever gonna be any improvements to conclave? Like ever? I mean... tbh a lot of people these days play games for pvp and theit's constant not knowing what's gonnathe happen next kind of thing... Warframe is great, so many characters wweapons, but all enemies are too predictable... we need a really good pvp system to make thesure game actually feel alive, for the unpredictable to happen! 🙂

3. Any new content coming for veterans who have really unlocked everything the game has to offer? Anything actually challenging and rewarding (ahem onslaught was not challrnging it rewarding)? Would be great have always loved Warframe but would like something to actually do and enjoy. Thanks! 

1. i know there was a question for tennogen opertor suits sometime back (i forgot the dev stream #) my question is would it be possible for us to have tennogen armor/armor set? (idk if this question was asked before)

2. how will umbra be like compaired to the primes? like is going to be like the primes with prime access (umbra access)? if so how will we farm the parts will it be relics or something totally different? and will their be umbra weapons or just the frames? (thats may umbra question)

3. would it be possible for us to get prime zaw parts? (the parts could be made out of the tower for the lore)

and thats it. love warframe and love DE im happy to support the game and DE i have mad respect for as a company and as people you guys do amazing work keep it up (started playing 254 days ago)

Finally. been waiting for the last devstream before tennocon. my questions are:-

1. Since we are seeing the official warframe social network pages changing their looks to dark themes and then earlier this week the release of prerequisites for the sacrifice quest, when can we expect the sacrifice? any details will be appreciated like a date or may be a time window like before tennocon maybe(fingers crossed XD)

2. ETA on release of two handed katana. It looks badass cant wait to get my hands on it.

3. what can we expect maybe after sacrifice?

4. whats our next prime gonna be? limbo or chroma?

5. when can we build primary and secondary zaws?

#1 - Weapon Rebalance Related Question

Will a few overlooked primary/secondary weapons like the Acrid (currently MR7 sitting at 10% status/5% crit with poor damage/firing speed) get rebalanced in the future? Additionally, will you do a second balancing run at the Continuous weapons since it seems like the single target beam weapons are very much outclassed by their aoe counterparts (especially the Amprex/Ignis Wraith). Not asking for nerfs to the aoe weaponry, its just that the single target weapons aren't quite effective enough by comparison when you kind of expect the tradeoff for aoe to be substantially less effectiveness vs. single targets.

#2 - Melee Impact/Puncture Status Proc mod support

When you do the Melee rework, can we expect more mod support for Impact/Puncture based weapons to give them similar mods to those that benefit from slash status effects? Currently we only have Shattering Impact for mod support, and it works off of any amount of Impact Damage being present (even if the weapon is 99% other elements), so its not really an Impact mod specifically.

#3 - Outdated Status Mod Rebalancing

Will some of the extremely outdated mods like Rifle Aptitude (+15% status chance) receive buffs? I appreciate that the similar Shotgun Status mod has some merit for certain weapons, but it would be nice to see a buff to make these mods better than dual stat mods for giving you Status. A fairly large number of weapons, especially shotguns, would greatly benefit from access to a flat 90% status increase mod, not to mention that newer players very often only have access to these very bad at present status mods, so it isn't exactly fair for them. It should also be mentioned that the 15% status mods also cost 9 points to put into a build, which is 2 more points than the 60/60 mods that already do 4x more for your status, and have the 60% elemental damage.

#4 - Artificial Damage gates for explosive weaponry

Since this idea has been floating around a bit, has the team considered adding artificial damage gates for explosive weaponry so that you don't oneshot yourself while using it? I know that some devs have said that they are working to fix the Trinity/Sancti Castana spam, so it seems like the ideal solution to fixing explosive weapons (a group of weapons that has been majorly falling behind in meta use outside of maybe the Lenz) is to add in some kind of damage gating.

I'm a HUGE fan of the Daikyu bow, but when I change the skin of the arrow with a bow skin equipped, it doesn't seem to work right. It works without a bow skin, but I love the Ormalu skin... will there be a fix for this before Tennocon?

Baro will no doubt sell arrow skins, however if anyone has a bow skin, they won't be able to use them. I'm hoping a fix will come soon, I miss the Ki'teer Arrow skin. :(

what exactly is happening to dark sectors? at first sanctuary onslaught was supposed to be its replacement but then was revealed to be an entirely separate mode. does that mean that steve's space pirate simulator idea still a thing? or was that idea dropped for something else/still scratching your heads about what to do?

The argon crystal deposit decoration and other ship decorations look way worse now in the ship since the dojo lighting update. The area of the arsenal is also extremely dark and all decorations cant be seen. Will these lighting changes get reverted? If not can we get refunds.. I only bought these things because of how they looked and they dont look the same anymore :sad:

Archived