Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

Why is there so much console stuff on PC client and/if this will be removed ? So PC client will be an actual PC client and not console port.

Will there be an option to remove annoying transmissions showing on every few minutes after you login into your orbiter. It is super annoying.

Can we get a Titania rework to make her kit work a bit better? Her flight feels very awkward and I find myself scraping across the floor at times and that's very slow movement when you are.

Oh and can we get some dual Primary weapons? 😄

Just a curious question for this stream:

We had the tragic passing of John "TotalBiscuit" Bain recently and clearly you guys are just as sad as the rest of us. Care to share a nice word about him or any interaction he's had with you guys?

Oh and I suppose I should ask whether you've considered any sort of tribute to his passing. This isn't a demand or a suggestion, just a question (no pressure!)

Melee Changes: will we see any new skins or new animations with this overhaul to melee like say Dual Skana being made into 2 actual Skanas and not a Skana sword/Skana dagger and some new cool idle animations like warframes have depending on the weapon class? like another Starter weapons "Visual Refresh" only more weapons

latest?cb=20160221143832

Warframe overhauls: several warframes could be updated to be more in line with 2018 Nezha, Wukong for example are there plans to update them

Is the damage 2.5 and over 100% status effect bonus ideas totally dead and shield gating also?

Mod overhaul: since channeling is going and channeling mods need to be addressed anyways will other mods that have no purpose be buffed and will rivens finally get a disposition change?

Syandanas: can we get a placement on these so we can position them as we see fit?

Baro Inventory: Baro is suppose to bring rare and exclusive items but I feel like he could get an update and lose some of his "rare" items like the "rare" Impact Slash mods that are no longer rare with Tridolons dropping them all over

12 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Hey DE!

Would it be possible for you guys to release a set of gear that shares its mastery with Founder gear, so that if you level up an item(ex. a sword with linked mastery to Skana P) you wouldn't gain mastery points for it unless you dont have the corresponding founder gear? That'd be a fair way to let non-founders catch up in terms of mastery without breaking your vow of exclusivity.

12 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

The difference is so minimal, it's not really worth it😥

That may be true but they are correct as MR is required for two aspects and those are Rivens and Trading

I have a few questions.

Vehicle related. You showed us a ground vehicle a few devstreams ago and I wish to ask a few questions related to the possible future of using such vehicles on PoE or Venus.

Will we be able to only steal such vehicles or will we get the option to spawn our own tenno version of ground vehicles (similar to archwing in the PoE)? If yes, will we be able to customize such vehicles similar to our archwings? Will we be able to shoot with them or use abilities similar to archwings? Will the vehicles have only one seat or will we be able to take our whole squad out for a ride, with each squad member being able to assume a different role (ex. gunner, driver etc.).

Fishing, mining and other side activities for Venus.

Will we also be able to mine and fish on Venus? If yes, will that require us new mining/fishing tools or will our current ones suffice? Other than fishing and mining will Venus offer us other side activities such as hunting?

Recently it seems like Growing power no longer stacks among multiple users in a squad.

1. Was this meant to happen or is it just a bug?
  2. IF it was meant to not scale as an aura mod then why is it an aura mod instead of a normal mod?
  3. IF it is a bug can you please fix it?
  4. Is it just a visual because it never displays anything above 25% however it is hard to test if this is just a visual.

Could you look into it?

7 minutes ago, Razeal95 said:

Recently it seems like Growing power no longer stacks among multiple users in a squad.

1. Was this meant to happen or is it just a bug?
  2. IF it was meant to not scale as an aura mod then why is it an aura mod instead of a normal mod?
  3. IF it is a bug can you please fix it?
  4. Is it just a visual because it never displays anything above 25% however it is hard to test if this is just a visual.

Could you look into it?

Also Growing power does not seem to work with Coaction drift, i saw a video of someone getting it to work on may 7th 2018.

so i assume it was either something intended or it is a bug, if it is a bug would you be able to fix it, please?

Thanks.

1.) when will we be getting more melee weapons added to the gun+melee mode?

2.) how will aimgliding work with the new melee changes proposed, since right click will now be a second attack?

3.) is shield gating dead in the water or still being tested?

4.) wukong rework when?

5.) any plans to rework obsolete or mostly useless abilities such as radial javelin, iron jab, spectrorage, tribute, etc?

Can we see Nidus deluxe skin in action, and maybe what the bundle will come with?

Can we have swap speed increased dramatically?

Can Nidus receive augment mod for Conclave, something to specialize Virulence with the crazy mobility?

Are there plans to rework Vauban and Titania?

Stalker gameplay?

Archived