Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

Orbiter expansion any time soon? this year? what about these coking animations we saw YEARS ago? whats the progress on all of this?
Will we be able to have multiple orbiters just like we have multiple landing crafts? 

First of all, CONGRATS TO THE DEVS, I started this list in the beguinning of the year and I am happy to see that it has gotten shorter (either because it got done, or it became redundant). Still, there is still things to do...

TO DO LIST!

OPERATOR:
More uses for the Operator OUTSIDE the plains - maybe a specific enemy that could spawn in some missions, like a/some Vomvalist that could drop some Cores. Or maybe a Kuva Cloud that could randomly spawn... Or, why not both?

Make The other Focus schools actually necessary in some missions - like fighting the (new) Eidolons, or some other type of missions. Or else everyone will just continue use Zenurik... All the time.

Use Operator in other Orbitals - we go there and can't even take of our coats/frames.

Use the Operator in Relays - like we do in Cetus.

MISSIONS:
Go search for a key when doors lock - instead of just hacking consoles to move on.
Day-night cycles in other planets - don't other planets spin too?

Use the Archwing in the Kuva Fortress - I cry everytime I leave the Kuva Fortress and see the Archwing stats in the reward menu...doing nothing. It hurts, it really does.
Kubrows (Earth) and Stingrays (Mars) to drops specific resources - like Rats and Eagles do in the Plains.
A use for Iron Wake - since the Harrow Quest I have NEVER returned there. It serves absolutelly NO purpose whatsoever. Either move Pallamino to Cetus and get rid of Iron Wake, or make it have an actual purpose in game... Maybe more shops? Or a mercenary chief that would come once every 2 weeks with special bounties? A 3 to 5 stage mission that would take you all over the starchart and it would give you special rewards at each stage... Just a tought.

SINDICATES:
A Sigil for Ostron Sindicate - because all others have them, and so that we have at least ONE other way to earn standing for them outside the plains.
Lure Specters - In the Quills sindicate to capture the Eidolon easelly. NO foundry required! (btw ALL specters should "hold" position by pressing and "HOLDING" square button (PS4). The amount of times they stand still because we are just reloading is too much and reeeeeally annoying).

PVP:
Lunaro needs a map - to quickly see where my teammates and our oponents are. I have requested this too many times, so... If you are not going to improve it and so few people play it, maybe you should consider remove it all together?

Better rewards - or else no one will play/return to them. Possibly some of the daily login rewards?

HUD:
Type of landing craft support displayed in HUD - extremelly useful.
Reactant marked on radar - a little yellow dot would sufice. Instead of a clutered screen full of icons.
Eidolon Cores marked on radar and make them work with vaccum also - a little blue dot would sufice and it should be picked up like Reactant... for the same reason.
[Note: Like excavator powercells, these thing are already pretty visible in the game. But unlike powercells that we have to pick up manually, these do not happear in radar but (should just) work with vaccum. And because the hud can get pretty clutered with every little icon, I would prefer to have them marked on radar and have Vaccum pick them up. ]

Diferent icon between Mineral or Cristal displayed in our minning radar - useful, to say the least (btw, boost Eidolon Cristal drops).

Icon for equiped Focus School displayed on the lower right corner - instead of the 5 rings... A "quality of life" improvement to help us see what Focus we have equiped.

STARCHART:
Missions of Cetus displayed - and able to pick from there, like all other Sindicates have. Instead of having to go in there (again) just to take a look.

ORBITER:

Infested Room - Having it there always locked and just accesable to ONE frame or to remove Cysts, is kind of reductive... this room needs more use(s). So my idea was: some kind of enemy we could capture, bring here, sit them on the chair and let it analise(eat) them. This would give us some kind item or boost... Nitain Extract(?) or 10% bonuses for 1h (equal to rare stashes) sounds mighty fine.

ARSENAL:
Auto color match for weapons - changing weapons in loadout should still match color selection (if costumized, equal to visible or not), just like syndanas do.
Costumise your Focus to frame in Arsenal - extremely useful. I, like most players I believe, use certain focus abilities with certain frames. Ence, to have the ability to match scholls to frames right in the Arsenal would be a bit plus.

POE:
Able to use Abilities when fishing - same as minning. Instead of unequip spear, use ability, equip spear... Extremelly useful.
Use of our ORIGINAL archweapons in POE - because, why not?... Logic.
Use our OWN settings to control Archwing - forcing players to play with the "new" style command is annoying and degradating to play-style to say the least.

Use Archwimg UNDERWATER - I mean, we use it in Urano, so... Logic 2.

[Note2: concerning Archwing, if these things cannot be done, them it is better to just change the entire design for a proper "Skywing" - a single wing from each arcwhing attached to the back (so as to keep the abilities) would be better understood by the player.]
Vaccum to catch Eidolon cores - you did it with Reactants, so... Logic 3.
Fight the Teralist in daytime - Not everyone has time to wait to figh it at night, so this would be a great benefit to many players. Also, I believe the Archwing should be more involved in this particular fight... Maybe sacrifice a red shard to fight it underwater? (Where we all know he is hidding - a light would appear in the lake, but instead of him comming out, we had to go in... That kind of thing).

ARCHWING:
Archwing Races, and PvP - POE clearly show you have not forgotten good'old Archwing.
Use of regular Archwing weapons in POE- (AND controls)... C'mon, even if you nerfed the damage bit we still need them. [see Note2]
Archwing Defense - comeback PLEEEEEEEASE! Make it ONE objective defense and put some good rewards there (Axi Relics!?) so I can go back to my Archwing fighting days.

Now, QUESTIONS:

1- Was this the original idea/inception for Sanctuary Onslaught? 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/692301-mission-idea-sandbox/?page=15&tab=comments#comment-8259178

2- Why didn't Khora get a Quest? (she seems to belong in Arbiters of Hexis).. Was it designed like that from the start, or was it for lack of time?

How will the umbra system function with the primes, because if it's a direct upgrade, that would in theory destroy the value of prime warframe. What would said umbras, I say it plural because I'm hoping more will come, offer to the warframe game other than a new glorified black prime.

1. When will my Space mom come back?

2. Is there any tutorial mode in works because new players are so confused with some parts of the game.

3. Whats the esyimated date of release of the new UI?

4. Theres been a glitch for a really long time in the game where when you are in a match the head, attachments, syandana and auxillary attachments disappear. I use a shade as sentinel and everytime it makes me invisible only then does all my attachments come back.

5. Lastly, make it so that the relics that are vaulted is easy to spot in the relic segment, maybe in a seperate tab called vaulted relic.

Thank you.

Question: 

There has been a long time disagreement within the community about the /Ignore function in Warframe and I've never found an official response. Some people say that if you have someone on your /Ignore list the game will not allow them to join games that you are hosting nor will it allow you to join games they are hosting (while games hosted by third parties are pretty much a free for all). So is that actually a thing /Ignore does or is that just a solar system urban myth?

Please read: Archwing/parkour/Movement system integration

Can archwing become more advanced like: instead of having it as a huge separate part that is called via gear or can only be used in archwing missions, it becomes part of the Warframe semi permanently attached(ie for changing archwing type) where it sort of 'technologically grows on the back from it's compact cool looking shell' or 'it can be attached  to the legs, feet and back as thrusters kind of like iron man or Gundams' . Point is, I want it to become accessible anytime, but not it's full power all the time; in normal missions it can be used as  quick, powerful boosts that can be charged for jumping, dashing, bullet jumping, gliding and sliding, however in archwing enabled missions and in open landscapes, the full power can be used no need for gear items just press and hold space and it activates seamlessly.

Tldr;Archwing becomes semi permanently attached to warframes as auxiliary parts, can be used as chargeable quick powerful boosts for movement and no gears needed (ie in plains) just hold space or press some button to fly.

Could we please get a fix to the sentient slayer Excalibur skin's helmet? The lighting across the body and head has been pixellated for a long time. The body has since been fixed, but there's still an odd pixellated halo on the helmet when you use brighter energy colors.

I'm not sure if this is possible to implement in the game but here's my five cents worth of a suggestion.

In the top right corner of the screen you can navigate through different mission types, alerts, invasions, syndicates etc. Would it be possible to create a tab specifically for Kuva 'alerts'? Something like Kuva Siphons or the like. Or just Kuva, seeing there are siphons and flood. It could be arranged in the same way as the fissure tab, starting from the easiest siphons in level (planet) and ending with the most difficult, floods.

In the game's current state the player needs to go through the star chart for all planets to figure out if there are kuva siphons currently going on, and something like this would be a very handy way to quickly check what's where.

With all the dojo Remasters lately is there any chance we'll get a new purpose for the dojo, rather then just clan research and building Giant Robots?

Also is there any chance in the future to get an alliance dojo that could have new research and purposes? (Maybe even bigger robots)

Could you share some specific information about incoming Melee changes, also could you implement option to seperate stealth takedown / frontal finisher prompt from general melee strike? It is insanely disruptive to general melee use.

Archived