Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

Will you guys ever make Modular Warframes, similar to the system where you can build custom weapons, will you be able to make custom frames and name your own personal frames? Eg making a frame with different parts which allows mixing and matching of different Warframe abilities in some type of way or choosing a single frames moveset?

When will Chroma get a rework, specifically to his 1 and 4, which are pretty much useless right now (Effigy's effects (attacks and stuns) scaling with range maybe)?

What about Titania and Vauban reworks?

Also, considering the semi-recent rework of Atlas, will there be any way to obtain him again?

Is the Orbiter interior changing?

There's been a lot of stuff regarding certain hanging wires, panels missing, things being in places that make you go "wait, was it always like this?" & the disk on the floor behind the Operator chair now spinning. Is this stuff actually happening?

@[DE]Rebecca Any plans to try to recreate the old Physx particles with this new system? because a lot of effects looks like fireworks instead of what they were before with the Physx system or Flow particles.

-Ludicrous setting for the Gpu particles in some effects looks awful, for example: In the desintegration effect, those particles looks like this.

F9bVNd1.jpg

and is a shame considering what the name means.

This was the effect with the first version of Physx.

d0UGMKg.gif

Hope to see in the future more effects based on the Nvidia Turbulence effects instead of just an explotion effect.

Basically in some things this was an upgrade and in some other things, was a downgrade.

I have a question.

Can we select more than one relic at the same time? For example, it gets tiresome for selecting the same relic one at a time, especially doing it 3 times. We can key bind it to shift + click and when we press shift + click, it can select up to 5 relics at a time.

Thanks,
LC

Another desperate plea for an update on Xbox One X support. It was announced, listed, and never spoken of again. Now that the console has 1440p support it's even more desirable for those using the X1X with PC monitors. 

Also, will console players see any balance changes to Onslaught to improve focus and progression to be more in line with the PC?

Any general Onslaught changes in the pipeline to make it less bring-a-nuke-or-go-home gameplay? It really does feel like a showcase for warframes to be nerfed, but that's unpleasant in more ways that one because what is powerful in onslaught frequently isn't nearly as viable in other game modes due to flow differences, so nerfing or reworking them just because of onslaught wouldn't make sense (e.g. volt).

Could it be possible for Alerts to be described the way they are announced on WarframeAlerts twitter? "Locate And Acquire Robotic Archetype Data" or "Deactivate Computer Core Defenses" sounds a lot more intriguing than matter-of-fact "Spy", "Sabotage", "Exterminate" and so on, and also adds a lot to the ambience of the gameplay - the same way Sortie descriptions or Lotus transmissions for Ostron Bounties (that system is actually amazing) do.

Has any thought been put into giving us alternate holster locations for secondary and primary weapons? Something like we have with melee. Or even expanding the system to essentially be a "hardpoint" variation where (with certain exceptions) you could attach any weapon to any available (and unlocked) holster location on the frame. 

Question, can we recieve a classic braton and burston as a skin or seperate weapon? I miss the original models for those two weapons and ever since their model rework and there has been no way of reaquiring the original models other than braton having old skins that were not updated.

If we could get some words about that, it would be greatly appriciated.

On 2018-05-31 at 8:13 AM, Andrew7811 said:

I've got a couple of really important questions about the new UI system I have in mind

First, will there be a way for us to sort our void relics between vaulted and nonvaulted relics when we pick a relic to begin a mission or during an endless fissure mission? For context there are a total of 132 relics, 61 of which are vaulted and three of which are brought by Baro (two of them contain exclusively vaulted items such as volt prime and odanata prime parts so these two relics are basically "vaulted" relics for the sake of this argument.) I quickly put this picture in Photoshop to illustrate that I want to be able to distinguish between vaulted relics and relics currently obtainable so that I don't accidentally waste vaulted relics I meant to save for say a 4-man radiant relic party. All vaulted items, both relics and primed items, are highlighted in a semi-transparent red so I know what relics and loot are vaulted

cGxywss.jpg

Also, I recently created a new account to re-experience the entire warframe experience about leveling up and completing quests and I came to the conclusion that the new UI will actually not accomplish much if anything at all if new player problems aren't addressed by creating tutorials about the basics of progressing through warframe. For example, a part of Vor's Prize should involve teaching the player how to equip mods and then later level up the mods. My new experience made me go back to when I actually started playing warframe and remembered how many times I had to look for external resources such as the wiki to see what certain items in the UI does. I had to look up on the wiki to learn what the circled items on these mod cards actually represented for example (these are mod drain, mod polarities, and mod rank/max mod rank.

KbychC3.jpg

I fear that if a tutorial is not implemented that explains what these fundamental things about Warframe actually do the new UI will do next to nothing to address the new player experience problems Warframe is currently suffering from,

Yes, this game does need better tutorialing. It was one of the things that put me off when I first started playing. Especially the marketplace needs a tutorial to explain that there is a non-platinum option for almost everything, as that also nearly dissuaded me for continuing the Tenno life.

• hi this is a quick 3 suggestions on what i feel the game is missing.
  1. make bundles and collections affected by coupons  as pc can get coupons for plat
  2. make a skin for rhino turning it into clem and bundle it with twin gratakas
  3. bring back dexweapons skins ect durring tenno con as my wifi was down that whole month😁😁😁😁😁

26 minutes ago, Fraank said:

what will you do about the horrible chatfilters?
why isnt the ignore function and the profanitiy filter >enough< for an M-Rated game?

They've already said, if there is a problem, submit a report. If you want to discuss it with others right now, I recommend migrating to this blog

43 minutes ago, (XB1)Adam hereford said:

make a skin for rhino turning it into clem and bundle it with twin gratakas

Unreasonable. 

43 minutes ago, (XB1)Adam hereford said:

bring back dexweapons skins ect durring tenno con as my wifi was down that whole month😁😁😁😁😁

Wait for next time. 

Archived