Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

Two questions:

-Will we be seeing any Chroma changes sometime soon?  It was mentioned that he would be seeing some changes in the future.

-Any announcements for the next Prime Access?  We haven't heard anything about it despite the next pack being less than three weeks away.

Is there any hope of an improved Aklato variant? Aklato Vandal seems like the way to go now that Lato Vandal parts are available to farm, since Aklato Prime isn't something on the table. Or should we hope for a Prisma Aklato?

Any plans for repeating old events like you did with Plague star? Acolytes return? Tactical alerts?

Will you add more dojo rooms?  ( usefull stuff like foundry room, room for syndicate vendors etc., or just something like archwing obstacle course, hangar, shooting range...), there is way too many doors...

Will there be official timeline as to what events happened between which quests? I am a story guy so i want to know.

Will mutagen samples be easier to get? An option to break mutagen mass back to mutagen samples would be nice...

Plans for making Heart Nyth and Radian Sentirum buyable¨like you did with Wisps? 

Can you explain how the "doors" on liset work for more than just one person/warframe? :D

Will we ever get the Nox cannon? And old weapons used only by enemies, like the Tusk Grattler, Twin Hek, or the Jat Kittag polearm? And what of things like ghoul thrown sticky mines, used by Ghoul Expired that acts exactly like our thrown secondaries like the Talons?

Also... Panthera Prime plz..?

Alot of reworks came this year, thank you so much, still testing old weapons for myself (Found a new love, the embolist) Anyways my question is can we expect more warframe change. Ive played for 4 years now and cant remember vaubaun getting a rework, or just a tweak to his abilities. Wukong and Frost as well I feel because there not a favored haven't had too much, aside auguments. For Frost, I'd REALLY appreciated if you could make it to where your able to shoot into his globe and if ur shooting from the inside, add ice dmg to whatever your shooting. For wukong, Idk tbh, but I'd like a reason to play him again 

Thank you so much for all u do and thanks for reading :] <3

A couple things:
Will we ever be able to use the base skin for prime weapons?
Are there any plans to bring Magnum Force and/or Vicious Spread in line with Heavy Caliber?
Login rewards 3.0 when?
Are there any plans to make use of existing under-utilized resources like Synthula?
For the love of all that is holy, can we get a separate trade channel for rivens, and access to recruiting chat in dojos?

With the melee rework/overhaul, do you have any plans to introduce new idle stance for melee weapons in the future. Also in regard of the melee rework/overhaul, does the channeling mods are going to disappear or do the devs intend to convert them to something else?

48 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream112_1080p_v2.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: It’s our last Devstream until TennoCon! Let’s do something exciting before we crawl into our Con-burrows… Why not take a first look at our 36th Warframe…  and much more!

Prizes? Oh yes, Platinum and Prime Access awaits lucky Twitch viewers!

Twitch Drop!? Starting with the Devstream and running all weekend long Warframe Partners will feature Twitch Drops! We will have 4 unique Drops, one per day! Watch Warframe Partners to grab your gear!

Liset Pahta Skin: Friday 2 p.m ET- Saturday 2 p.m ET
Mantis Gloam Skin: Saturday 2 p.m ET - Sunday 2 p.m ET
Scimitar Nami: Sunday 2 p.m ET - Monday 2 p.m ET
Xiphos Ifrit: Monday 2 p.m ET - Tuesday 2 p.m ET

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, June 1st @ 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on June 1st and we’d like to choose from some of your questions!

I take it neither Sacrifice nor Venus will ship before Tennocon at this point, correct?

1. Will we be able to input specific amounts on console with the upcoming ui changes? Turning in 1400 sentient cores or contributing to dojo decorations is a chore.

2. Can we add a favorites list for equipment?

3. Will attachement placement be customisable at some point; are there any plans regarding this?

I, personally, think you should show a photo or siloutte of new frame  (if you feel you really need to have max impact during the steam.) IN THIS manner, we will be able to formulate more effective  and constructive questions on this exciting news. All In Favor for a pre- photo Say AYE AYE or like the post , or whatever you like to do. Thanks in advance !!!!! 

Not a game breaking issue, but it's still incredibly annoying. Can you all fix the centering for classic Ash's syandana placement?? This also affects his Tennogen skins since they use the same model. But yeah, majority, if not all of Ash's syandana placement is off to the right side of his upper back rather than his spine, so most syandanas loot really terrible on him. I payed for those to look good :(

Archived