Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

42 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Dojo needs a QoL: Contribute resources to all decorations.

Because putting resource decoration by decoration uses almost as much time as it does to put them.

This. Especially time-consuming on console.

I'd like to know if there are going to be any significant changes to Elite Onslaught (I'm on PS4, but looking over the PC changes doesn't seem to indicate anything significant has changed there). I mostly end up in pub matches and they are just ridiculous when it comes to trying to get to rotation C. I know the mode is sort of meant for pre-made teams of four... but why even have a pub mode then? Furthermore, it genuinely feels like your options for that mode are limited to a small handful of frames and all of the cheese. Guns are practically useless since you need to be able to kill them fast enough to keep up with efficiency (something like Amprex works to a degree, but only on the small maps due to its short range). I don't think I've ever been so frustrated in Warframe as I am with Onslaught.

Can we get an MR minimum, or at the very least, a 'Strongly Recommended' minimum MR statement on Elite Onslaught? It's not a mode that allows for carrying (save for Trinity link cheese), and running into MR5s and MR6s in there is just.. Not right.

Hi, DE! 😊

Two little FashionFrame-related things:

-Could you please make the Celestia Syandana's flames permanently visible and viewable in PvE? I mean, this is a PvE focused game (right?) and the other Conclave cosmetics are also usable outside of it without problem.

-Could weapon skins be made usable on Zaws please?

Would be very grateful if you could do these things in the near future. 🙂

There is a MASTERΥ SIGIL that every player has and displays their current Μastery Rank. I was wondering if you could gift the players with a MASTERY SYANDANA and/or MASTERY ATTACHMENTS, that they could change appearance (something like the nidus delux skin on devstream 111)  according to the mastery level of the player. (they would start really simple and with every level-up more things would be added on them, just like the mastery sigil is getting more complex with each level). 🤯 

EDIT: I thought that every level would be very hard to design, so the design might change after every 3 (copper, silver, gold) or 5 levels.

Hello, DE! A few DevStreams ago just around Zephyr Prime's launch, Scott mentioned briefly some upcoming improvements coming for her including a Flight Speed buff for Airburst. I wanted to ask if that's still on the table and if any more potential buffs are being discussed? As a personal note on that front, I think Turbulence and Tornado feel great right now but Tailwind and Airburst still feel like their stat knobs are turned too low in terms of Range, Speed, and Damage. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication, and have a great day everyone!

Do we´ll gain some new stuff for our great companions ? Like new companions or more atention, showing more informations about or more things for them. I posted something about it on forum, but really i don´t if you looked this.

1. BOY! I mean... GEOFF! Where is Hydroid Prime (and now Zephyr Prime) trailer? :clem:
  2. Do you have plans to expand the Focus trees: adding passives to affect sentinels and pets maybe?
  3. Will Dethcube get love any time soon? This includes getting Primed or getting an augment.
  4. Will we see Sentinels (and their weapons) and Archwing overhaul similar to the Primary, Secondary and soon Melee weapons?
  5. Any chance Archwing can be turned into some kind of Mako from Mass Effect series or the Hover Bike from Destiny? There would be no need to call it in on the Landscapes anymore: you either start in AW or it awaits you outside the hubs on the parking lot. If its HP drops to 0% you will be forced to leave it, and in order to use it again you need to repair it first (replace AW Launcher with AW Repair-kit)?
  6. How is it going with the pets overhaul Sheldon was working on?
  7. Birb pet when?
  8. Now that we're getting MOA pet, is there any chance there will be an Osprey one, too?
  9. Primed (Charged) Chamber when? :^)
  10. Will we ever get the Nox's launcher?
  11. Are the events involving the Grineer Tanks and Relay Reconstruction still happening?
  12. Do you have any plans to alter Lanka (which is still shares Snipetron's model) and Flux Rifle models?
  13. Physical Damage 2.5/3.0 is off the table. Understood. But what about the Elemental Damage and Status 2.0 (>100% Status)? We didn't hear anything about the latter one like at all.
  14. Will Corpus weapons get more skins?
  15. To Scott: despite the reception, I'm enjoying the Veldt so far (enjoyed it even w/o Rivens), but I still find it weird that its alt fire has nothing to offer but increased zoom. Perhaps it would be fair to add 'increased headshot damage' bonus?
  16. Can we expect further attention to Dojo? Like shuttle bay room having Orbiter or Landing Craft parked in there, pets training playground room, or NPCs in our Dojo.
  17. To Steve: about the new UI, when it's done, do you have plans to expand its variations by adding Syndicate themes? Perhaps, making them purchasable for Standing?
  18. Will we see more tileset variations, for example, the infected Corpus ships in Eris region, or their ships landing crashed on Europa in their old non-destroyed/infected glory?
  19. Both Excalibur and Nyx have their 'Proto' skins as a tribute to the original Dark Sector game, but can we expect the new generation of Deluxe skins for them, too?
  20. Any plans to allow TennoGen makers use both Default and Primed warframe models instead of just a default one? For example, you can do only so much retexturing default Trinity while Trinity Prime has completely different model with much more details -- it's such a shame the creators can't adjust or design their skins based on Primed models.

When Scyths will be turned into heavy blades, what will happend to Plague Keewar? As a 1hand wep its a scyth and as a 2hand wep its a staff for the moment.

And how will you resolve the Plague Keewar that are allready built?

1)Will the sacrifice drop before Tennocon? Seriously it's been nearly a year since the teaser, and all we have had since is a 3 minute cinematic, a few images of posters, and a change of social media profile pics. 

2)Whatever happened to the sentient outpost shown last year, and the squad ship defense game mode?

3)Will we ever see more sentients (like Hunhow's fragments) across the star chart?

Would you consider letting us temporarily lower the drain and power of fully ranked mods so we don't have to keep multiple blind rages and the like for different builds?

You've already talked about moa pets are there any plans to update kavats and kubrows along with them to make them a viable alternative to sentinels?

Why doesn't Titania have vacuum even if her sentinel does I would use her all the time if she did but i have to fly headfirst into the ground to pick up energy?

Question:

Is there any chance of decoupling the air support charge from the landers?

I absolutely love the Xiphos however the Xiphos support turret isn't exactly super useful especially now that it has a despawn timer. Which forces me to run my Liset because it's support Override is arguably the most useful support charge in the game. Nothing beats being able to pause a purge timer for a few seconds (always stunned by the number of people who don't know it does that), allowing you to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat or allowing Titania to overcome a lockdown despite her tiny hands. 

Because I would love nothing more than to rock a Xiphos with an Override charge.
Thank you for your time :)

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream112_1080p_v2.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: It’s our last Devstream until TennoCon! Let’s do something exciting before we crawl into our Con-burrows… Why not take a first look at our 36th Warframe…  and much more!

Prizes? Oh yes, Platinum and Prime Access awaits lucky Twitch viewers!

Twitch Drop!? Starting with the Devstream and running all weekend long Warframe Partners will feature Twitch Drops! We will have 4 unique Drops, one per day! Watch Warframe Partners to grab your gear!

Liset Pahta Skin: Friday 2 p.m ET- Saturday 2 p.m ET
Mantis Gloam Skin: Saturday 2 p.m ET - Sunday 2 p.m ET
Scimitar Nami: Sunday 2 p.m ET - Monday 2 p.m ET
Xiphos Ifrit: Monday 2 p.m ET - Tuesday 2 p.m ET

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, June 1st @ 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on June 1st and we’d like to choose from some of your questions!

My Account is since a Primed Reach fix suffering from a bug that prevents me from recieving Prime Parts (Multiplayer only) and own Inbox messages (only recieve the global ones). Please fix that since I haven't got any help at all yet and is only on this Account and easy replicateable. I am even clanless because of that since I dont get an Inbox message for the invite and I'll miss the Skins if this isn't getting fixed soon 😞

Archived