Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

So have some questions!

1. Can we get birds a companion?

2. Can we buy little kubrow pups from our beast master on cetus?

3. Are you planning to rework Vauban and Titania?

4. Are there gonna be changes to Obstacle Course Architect? Set of Rules? New traps?

5. Can we get improvements to decorating system? Sometimes in the new room it it hard to set them as a wall cuz if you have it tilted just a bit warframes have a problem to run on them. Can we add a option where the system can move or tilt decorations for us? For example if I want to make a flying floor or a wall.

6. Can we get a Syandana that would be similar in look to Animal tail?

7. Why Saryn got full rework if the problem were just 2 and 1 combo? Wouldnt it be easier to just remove the combo or replace it? Just asking becouse im curious how your plans or efects you want to achive with reworks.

Thanks have a good dev stream!

i know a lot of my friends play on pc while I'm on console and i'd love to play with them and i'm sure I'm not the only one. i know in the past it has been said that there won't be cross-platform, but with the success of the game Fortnite having a very popular cross platform feature, do you you will look at the possibility again for warframe? do you think it's worth it to try? I'd also like to know what are the main barriers you'd have to pass for this to be possible/ or barriers preventing this from being possible. (just curious)

If you could answer at least one of these questions I'd be more than happy! No need to answer them all but please do consider them and thanks a lot for taking your time to read through all of this thread to begin with. That being said!

1) Will we ever get more content related to Helminth? it's been some time and while the infested room is really nice and cool and the dialogue is intriguing... with time it turns repetitive and it's just getting a new warframe every now and then, getting the cyst, going to the chair... and that's about that... will you ever expand on that?

2) Any plans on expanding the Cephalon Lore? While Simaris recently got Sanctuary Onslaught and a bunch of new lines we know nothing of his past, unlike Ordis and Suda, then there's Samodeus who gives us tasks to unlock rivens but has no lines, I'm aware you wanted to give them some but weren't able to ship/finish it on time. Are there more stories to be told about our friendly (and sometimes not so friendly) digital buddies?

3) Lua spy missions have something very particular that is the fact that you can "travel" in time through tears in space to go back to when the vaults weren't as destroyed, I remember the Umbra teaser was set in Lua... and this seems like a really interesting mechanic to have at play so I can't do anything but wonder if we may one day be able to explore our past thanks to them. In short, are the time/space tears in Lua something you've been thinking about using in future quests or have they been completely forgotten?

I hear some talk of Pets 2.0 and it excites me. Pets are an integral part of my builds. I would love to be able to use different companions for different frames without waiting for a cooldown. Please remove the stasis function from the incubator and just give us companion slots that we can purchase with Platinum so we can use certain pets for certain situations as we see fit. This would be a huge improvement for us pet lovers, as I like to use a Sunika Kubrow with Inaros to help finish off blinded enemies, Smeeta Kavat with Khora, cuz who doesn't love having two kavats running around the map and a Helminth Charger with Nidus mainly for fashion frame. I would love to be able to switch between frames and pets on the fly for yet another level of customization.

Please make this happen,

Tenno Flex

Would you be willing to revisit Dojo building?  The prerequisites for the guild halls (as in, to get to the grand guild hall and such) means that when the guild leader just strung them one after the other, I can't remove them to redesign the guild.  😕  It would be wonderful if we could move already-built pieces around without having to dissolve them - and old pieces cost more if the guild tier went up, suddenly making redesign much more expensive.

Hi, hello \(=w= )/

AND THen !

plot twist this body we see on this devstream picture of the new frame Is umbra with a new skin xP,

well naw aside of that ,

I wish this the new warframe and not a prime we need more possibility for the gameplay more asset the 2 last frame have power/asset we already have before, khora kavat is just a pet but with more power in some can be put into utility mod on itself and a "dome area" that capture enemie like vauban 3 it alike , gara is a bit the same has frost to "freeze" ad armor to ally and power that destroy is 4 to do aeo dmg nothing new is a skin in itsef, their a lot of those i wish this it not becoming a new cycle of repeat on circle to 0 to 1 and etc, 

For cosmetic we could have other armor "like" energie on use on not always "object" their only one armor set of that type,one of the last the ceramic one look like one of the old armor set we have that did have a prisma variant but with a better/bigget body part and yet is bundle cost more than a full deluxe chroma bundle .

how are the next deluxe skin in production going ? are they in good shape ? take ur time to not rush or suprise like ember (^w^* ) the polished they are the better they go .

about umbra quest how many time the script has change has a been hard to decide on ? is this gonna impact a lot on the lore and the game ? is this gonna make new faction within the tenno ?

could we get a great scypthe and laser sword/mele weapon ? for some time a was thinking channeling could be used for those type of weapon that could by-pass armor or something of that type .

for saryn she on the lore she is supposed to be a cure to a plague so the fact she is virulent make sens for is ability but perhaps is their issus with it to change how it "impact" the enemy on itself on does not affect machine alike or els .

and for riven with channeling dmg what will happen they will be converted to what parry ?

if umbra stay the same could we be able to take out is scarf ? 

are the dual dagger get some love their only 4 in game and yet their are quit weak only okina and dual ether dagger have some use for statue build but fang prime must be the weakest of them all prime variant can t do anything with it no statue nor crit even solo dagger can OS on finished but not them .

and about Archwing has benn forgotten there are little mission to do with them and little gameplay on it it has just become a "transport" naw...

and too some time going on the arsnale their a bug where everything is replace by "none" and no other chose to choose another to correct that .

ty for reading (and srry for my english is far from perfect but i'v try to explain some issue a have seen in game )

At the end of the Stolen Dreams quest there were a special type of enemy known as "Arcane" Boilers. Since then, as far as I can remember, we haven't seen that special type of enemy at any point outside of the quest. Was this just a throw-away special enemy or is there a story behind them? After so long are there any plans to bring back these mystical Arcane enemies?

I would really love to see a total loadout re-haul.  I mean for the love of all things why do I have to always have to change my focus school my pet then have to change my operator stuff as well if needed.Oh yeah your archwing as well. If this was all set in a locked loadout you would save so much time wasted doing all these unnecessary steps. In turn then could be spent in game playing. I'll gladly pay the 10k required to switch pets all day long if it was seamless like this.

With the riven transmuters being dropped from eidolons, what do you think about the possiblity of using them to reroll/lock in specific stats? As of right now, rivens can cost thousands of plat and are extremely difficult to find a specific riven you want.

Let me explain a bit and this isn't part of the question, I am just not sure how to word it into the question. Suppose you have an argonak riven and you want cold, slash, -recoil, and some other negative. Since it's not a "good" riven, people that sell rivens a lot would simply reroll it until they get a riven that is "god" tier that they can sell for a crazy amount of plat. So unless you are looking for a "god" riven and are willing to spend thousands of plat on it, chances are you will almost never find the exact riven you want. As of right now, transmuters really only benefit those with huge amounts of rivens that have a bunch of junk rivens they can't sell. In a way, the current system makes rivens that are selling for a thousand plat far more common than anything else. I think being able to lock in/reroll specific stats would open up far more options than there are currently while making kuva farming far more worthwhile.

Hey DE! Remember back when you guys released the teaser for Lunaro, you showed us Operators posing with their Warframes? Would it be possible to create emotes that are similar or along the lines of that teaser? It would be nice to see some Operator-Warframe love since they're both two sides of the same coin. Thanks for reading this and I hope you guys see this! Love you all!! :D

4 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Hey DE!

Would it be possible for you guys to release a set of gear that shares its mastery with Founder gear, so that if you level up an item(ex. a sword with linked mastery to Skana P) you wouldn't gain mastery points for it unless you dont have the corresponding founder gear? That'd be a fair way to let non-founders catch up in terms of mastery without breaking your vow of exclusivity.

You can easily reach and surpass 25 without founders gear, so there is no need for this.

Can the visuals for the planets on the Star Chart be more "lore-giving"? The only planet that obviously shows the affect of a faction on it is Lua. I would love to see the terraformed mountains on Venus, gas cities on Jupiter, and even the heart shape on Pluto discovered not too long ago (IRL).

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream112_1080p_v2.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: It’s our last Devstream until TennoCon! Let’s do something exciting before we crawl into our Con-burrows… Why not take a first look at our 36th Warframe…  and much more!

Prizes? Oh yes, Platinum and Prime Access awaits lucky Twitch viewers!

Twitch Drop!? Starting with the Devstream and running all weekend long Warframe Partners will feature Twitch Drops! We will have 4 unique Drops, one per day! Watch Warframe Partners to grab your gear!

Liset Pahta Skin: Friday 2 p.m ET- Saturday 2 p.m ET
Mantis Gloam Skin: Saturday 2 p.m ET - Sunday 2 p.m ET
Scimitar Nami: Sunday 2 p.m ET - Monday 2 p.m ET
Xiphos Ifrit: Monday 2 p.m ET - Tuesday 2 p.m ET

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, June 1st @ 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on June 1st and we’d like to choose from some of your questions!

3 quickies. 

1- sacrifice and venus roughly when? Give a very general when ish. 

2- plans for after venus? Quests or another open world? I'm thinking Mars for a proper desert. Think: mad max game desert. 

3- still got plans for another solar system? 

1. Are there any plans to go back and give existing Warframes "Signature" Weapons as opposed to the "Favorite" weapons many of them have currently?

2. Could you make the Pherliac Pod BP reusable or given to you at the beginning of the Jordas Precept quest?

Archived