Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

Have you guys considered making it an option that once a mod is maxed, the drain will become variable so users can lower it or raise on the fly to fit into certain builds in order to avoid the kinda silly situation we have now where we have like 4 of the same mod all powered up to different levels?

With all the new visual reworks, is there a chance we could have skyboxes and intro scenes specific to planets and relays? Its a little jarring to go to Venus relay and see your liset zoom towards Saturn, or to a Pluto mission to look up and see that you're orbiting Jupiter.

Also consider the orbiter windows and maybe not have us looking at the Kuva Fortress the first time we play the game? Please keep story elements and unlocks such as lenses and archwing launchers hidden until they are unlocked. Maybe even hide mastery rank unlocks until we're close to unlocking it. It would clean things up for new players and let it the game unfold as you progress, maybe even changing or unlocking UI themes as we complete story quests.

When is Sands of Inaros quest going to be repeatable? People who didn't scan on their playthrough can't get the Tomb Guardians in their Simulacrum (In my opinion one of the most entertaining enemies to test gear against).

One question is whether or not we could see Dojos offer research projects that let us craft old dojo skins.

Would it be possible for maxed out mods to gain a "dial" that allows the player to lower the drain which would naturally lower the mod's rank to better fit a build?

If Venus offers primary and secondary style zaw weapons, will we see syndicate zaw parts along with maybe infinite ammo and innately silent firearm style parts? Granted, I imagine the balance will need to be maintained, but a player can dream.

Will we ever be given the chance to change our Sun/Moon/Neutral choices when we replay the relevant quests? Granted, our ignorance of what the morality compass is supposed to do kinda allows for more "honest" choices, but still.

Out of curiosity, if Zaw Frame becomes a thing, will we have to sacrifice warframes to get the zaw parts?

Spoiler

By the way, is Natah a humanoid Sentient or just the helmet?

Operator hair may be getting a touch up in the future, but are there any plans for operator voices? For that matter, will we see a Prime Operator armor set that we can grind for through relics?

Last Question, a clan dojo has research projects for unlocking color pigments, but what are the odds we'll see such a thing for players to unlock either an old a color palette such as classic or a new one to grind for?

Hi, I have several questions/requests:

1. I notice when I use Khora's 3rd ability, it behaves differently for rotate the wheel (Attack, Protect, Heal).
    You press the button to activate the current wheel and hold the button to rotate the next wheel.
    Can we have that kind of behaviour for other warframe's abilites such as Vauban and Ivara?
    It would have more fluid control when we use these warframes.
    Also we don't need to adapt when we change between Khora, Vauban, and Ivara.
  2. I noticed that the 2nd ability of Khora's will not entangled others if the original target is die before it propagates.
    I find it's less reliable if we ensnare the enemy only just to be killed directly by teammates.
    Is it possible for the entangled target still have the chains even after it died?
    Maybe you can add like half of the duration of the ensnare if it dies.
    That way, we won't waste too much energy if we use the ensnare abilites.
  3. Lastly, can you make Khora's Venari have faster response to Khora's command.
    Sometimes when I do ensnare the enemy and I want the Venari to attack my choice of enemy, it takes too long just to travel.
    Is it possible whenever we issue a command to Venari, she will immediately teleport to our choice maybe like 1 second delay?
    Also I find the protect feature for Venari only affecting one enemy at a time.
    Maybe you can tweak the protect to have innate AoE knockdown like 8 metres (scaled with warframe's abilites range) around the target?
    I thought it would be more useful to use protect that way.
    Also I hope Venari's Heal's range can scaled up to warframe's abilities range.

I hope my question can be answered in today Devstream!

Thanks for bringing such a great games to this!

Regards,

Naphtali.

why do i feel the 2sec soft lock on novas 1 was added to 'balance' it, right after it was discovered it gives 5% dmg red per orb.

instead of it being a bug, because its been bugged for +5 months now without any fix to it 😕

Question: When Valkyr gonna recive her long-awaited rework? I repeat. Rework. Not nerf like in update 13(god mode must be removed). She have big list of problems ever since her release in update 11. Show her some love and make her great again(no pun here) She is forgoten and not vaible in teams. New frames do her job better...even Limbo can be a better tank that her damm it! And he is master of trolls

A few things:

First, is the Scythe>Heavy Blade conversion still going to happen? And with it are there going to be any sort of buffs to scythes in general?

Second, are there any plans to Revisit Vauban's skill set before his Deluxe Skin is released? And when will the deluxe skin be released?

Third, will melee 3.0 be released before or after Tennocon?

Lastly, absolutely loved the appearance of the 2H Nikana last devstream, however is it possible to make the blade longer? It seemed barely longer than regular nikanas. 

Can't wait to watch the Devstream!

I have a couple things I'd like to see, but I'd be cool with even just one of them:

1) More than 1 customization tab for the Operator

2) Make Copy Colors buttons everything, e.g., Warframes have a "Copy Accessory Colors" button, "Copy Sentinel Colors" button, etc.

3) More weapon-specific mods via Syndicates, Index, Rathuum, or a brand new mode.  Maybe even found in secret areas or something?

4) More themed COMPLETE weapon sets like the Arca set, and the Razorblade Gunplay set.

5) Maybe another community-created frame, or weapon, or even a mod

6) Finish off the Corrupted mods, e.g., make one that increases Power Strength and decreases Range, etc., etc.

Archived