Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RHINO BLADE OF LOTUS SKIN

I Have been on steam several times and i have also researched threads on this skin and I really haven't found any bad reviews.  Rhino as we all know is a tank but looking good and being a tank is even better. Recently rhino has received some attention cosmetic wise but if you look at the new skins for them they are not changed much at all aka Rhino Graxx Skin , the Vojnik skin and then you do have one change and thats the Mastadon skin.  Now im not saying that these skins are not total disasters but they aren't different except said Mastodon skin. Now to the real point , I believe if we had a Rhino skin that makes him look like some space Knight Warrior, then people would actually spend platinum on it since it so awesome and very different for rhino., and back to the mastadon and other skins, i have seen hardly anyone wearing them because they either look like a small reteexture or for the Mastadon skin they focused to much on the horn. Just because Rhino in real life has horn doesnt mean that a Rhino in a video game has to have a horn. I can give an example that doesnt make sense and that is the ash carabid helmet. In my mind i feel like that if a ninja stealth frame has horns then why cant Rhino have an awesome looking knight skin with no horn sticking out and looking totally badass. I really think that Rhino Blade of the lotus skin would not only make players happy it would also  generate sales for the amazing  game Warframe.

Glad to see someone else with a similar opinion. Also I use the mastodon skin cause the colors that I like work the best on it and I've been gravitating to the Teutonic(spelling?) helmet cause it's the most subtle hem that rhino has. However... I will gladly throw money at DE for the KotL skins

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback , right now i use the Rhino Teutonic helm with the immortal skin on his prime body. Also recently ive realized i pretty much like everything that Beastbuster has done. Anyway thanks for responding , im just glad there are a few other people who have similar interests. Im wishing all the luck to Beastbuster and that Warframe dont make him change that skin so much it #*!%s it up.