Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Specter

AreeSoothsayer

I've used her since she came out and these are things I have noticed.

Whipclaw is NEVER used.

Ensnare is NEVER used.

Venari only spawns when specter is spawned, if killed she doesn't respawn in 45s

Strangledome worked in the beginning but some fix broke it. She casts, the barbed wire extends outwards and the net flickers into being but does not stay. (Since the most recent update this has occured when I use Strangledome. It is erratic when it does.

When told to stand her ground she stops attempting to attack enemies or use skills. This bug has been out for a while and affects all specters, not just the warframe specters.

• 2 weeks later...

While I'm 100% behind having those issues you mentioned fixed and sorted, Khora seems a strange choice for a Specter to me, as all specters are completely without mods, Whipclaw would be very weak as would be the Venari, I'm also presuming it will be stuck in attack mode and never switch to heals. 

With Whipclaw there's such a small margin between ranged and melee and by the time your Khora specter's flanked she'll be reaching for the melee weapon, ensnare could be a nice CC if it worked though.

But as you say the specters on the whole could do with a bit of a tweak, many a time I have to click follow and the hold position again in order to reset them as they'd stopped functioning.