Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #209: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

d69dec108c19028a6db35b7e5d210bfc.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are back for Spore! They’ll be hunting in Simaris’ playground with the germ Queen, Saryn, and her newly re-reworked Spores.

ALSO, we’ve got amazing new Fan Art to show off and a Display Twitch Drop for a new featured Fan Art tonight!

PLUS, hear the winners of the Tenno Tunes Vol.3 Contest and don’t miss your chance at a ZEPHYR Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer! 

See you here tonight, May 31st at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape - you never know when Rebecca or Megan will pop by for a visit!

51 minutes ago, Wiz3rd said:

Will we get the old spore spread on death back or not?
Serious question, it's a dealbreaker to me.

I'd also like to know this, Spore Spread on death was fantastic, and since it got removed I legit haven't played my Saryn (not because I thought she was nerfed, just that I personally didn't like the changes that were made.)

1 minute ago, Oksanya said:

I'd also like to know this, Spore Spread on death was fantastic, and since it got removed I legit haven't played my Saryn (not because I thought she was nerfed, just that I personally didn't like the changes that were made.)

That's basically my gripe.
I know Saryn is better now DPS-wise but it's simply not fun for me anymore :/

If it is not a prob, I would love to see one DE member without gear considered 'meta' hit the Sanctuary Solo. For meaning of the not meta, how about no Saryn, Banshee, Trinity, and Nova for kicks while acolyte mods would be disallowed; one just has to earn the rotation C reward solo while showing their loadout beforehand and playing without devtool enhancements.

Hi i Got a Question Why Did you guys change khoras Ablitys befor she got released for . An who's the genius to put sheild ablity for WHY DA HELL would u want to protect an enemy for total wirthless ablity An attack ablity wirthless to cause the Kavat takes 4 ever . Sheild ablity is a pos ablity She was way Better Befor you guys fk up her ablity's hyped 4 khora for nothing GJ De

I was quite liking the changes issued to spores... But my one gripe is when having another Saryn around. One Saryn's spores override the others, so it's a huge pain in the ass to try and get your damage going. Any chance we can get this to stack, perhaps at a lower value so atleast your spores can still be contagious?

Archived