Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite Loading Screen

CarkiCobra

So ever since the last windows 10 update I've been having trouble with textures loading and I've been constantly having infinite loading screen. I've tried multiple things and my computer and WiFi is fine so I don't really know what to do.

Reporting in the same thing, 2/3 missions today starts and ends with loading screen that just takes forever. I can hear the sounds of the mission in the background, but I usually never get further than that.

☝️ same as above folks, restart a couple of times during a day and I hear the other players doing their thing while I´m just sitting in loading screen, until I restart and attempt again.
Usually comes in combination of not beeing able to see things like icon for weapons in arsenal or in market aswel.

I'm having the same issue. At least several times a gaming session I have to atl+tab out of Warframe, right click close and restart the game due to infinite loading screens, usually while loading into a mission. Rarely it happens post-mission loading back to orbiter.

EDIT: I have also noticed this issue seems to coincide with missing textures, like icons for items in the inventory.

Edited by Trondaddy
add more detail

Hey guys, I have the same problem too, missing textures on warframe after 5 minutes of gameplay, missing textures for items in the inventory, and with the drops at the end of missions, and most importantly : the infinite loading screen that's forcing me to Alt F4 after almost each mission.

It's really killing my good feelings about the game, and I'm really scared about the fact that maybe this bug will be unsolved, even after "the sacrifice" launching.

This bug is really getting out of hand now lots of people are having it. IT really needs to be fixed along with the extremely low mesh on warframes and ships and the icons that dont load after a while. Its making it hard to play with these bugs.

FIX. IT. NOW.

I'm sick of building up energy to do something in this game and all of it being wasted with this stupid glitch. Trying to farm void traces? Nope. Trying to farm kuva? Nope. Trying to level something up? Nope.

WANT TO GO TO YOUR DOJO TO TRADE SOMEONE FOR 100+ PLAT?! NOPE!!!

I swear the next information we get from DE better at least ACKNOWLEDGE the damned thing