Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite Loading Screen

CarkiCobra

I think the issue may be with alt+tabbing while in fullscreen. I was getting this issue at least once an hour, but after switching to windowed, I have not gotten the infinite loading screens since. Still a bug that should be addressed pronto.

I confirm that during one hour, I didn't have to Alt F4 with a windowed screen, so if try it if you have this probleme,it seems that it's the only solution at the moment, until an problaby future hotfix that will maybe fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm almost positive I've come to the conclusion that whenever you minimize the evolution engine (warframe) in any way for example alt+tab, win+tab, or just pressing the windows key will cause your next mission to be an infinite loading screen. This doesn't seem to happen while in your arsenal for whatever reason but even during missions if you minimize the game once, the game will load infinitely once you go to leave the mission in any way, whether you quit the mission or complete it. it's very noticeable when it's going to occur as well since many textures will not load in completely, as well as item icons such as warframes / weapons in your arsenal or mission rewards such as endo or rare resources. This is a huge problem for people who like to listen to music on youtube or pandora while playing warframe. Somebody get this information to DE lol

21 hours ago, LuisDaBeast01 said:

I'm almost positive I've come to the conclusion that whenever you minimize the evolution engine (warframe) in any way for example alt+tab, win+tab, or just pressing the windows key will cause your next mission to be an infinite loading screen. This doesn't seem to happen while in your arsenal for whatever reason but even during missions if you minimize the game once, the game will load infinitely once you go to leave the mission in any way, whether you quit the mission or complete it. it's very noticeable when it's going to occur as well since many textures will not load in completely, as well as item icons such as warframes / weapons in your arsenal or mission rewards such as endo or rare resources. This is a huge problem for people who like to listen to music on youtube or pandora while playing warframe. Somebody get this information to DE lol

Gratz you solved it too.

Hi.

This has started to happen to me recently. Never had this issue in the past.

I switched to Windows 10 somewhat recently, but since my play time is rather sporadic lately, I'm not sure if it's connected to Windows version or recent game updates. My connection settings / NAT type haven't changed. Windows settings are mostly default, latest updates etc.

It appears some people can reproduce the issue by alt-tabbing, and it sounds about right to me. I know it doesn't happen when I'm the host. But I haven't been trying to pinpoint the exact way to reproduce the issue (yet).

So anyways, I'm not sure if anything constructive is done on these forums or these posts just disappear into the void. If nobody reads these, I'd rather not waste my breath. Otherwise I'd be happy to provide any information useful for debugging or exact circumstances to reproduce the issue. I looked around but couldn't find if it's a known issue. If there's an official statement on the issue anywhere, please link it. Thanks.

Cheers.

guess what guys, same here .. at least add escape menu to quit it or something instead quit the game and open the launcher and then click the play button when it appears and then wait to launch and then type the password and then click rejoin previous squad and go back go infinite loading or try to play the same mission .. repeat.. alt tabbing in borderless same thing

Edited by ShyNinja1998

I load into Cetus, then alt+tab 3 times. I run into missing icons in inventory then infinite loading screen trying to leave Cetus. I use full screen. My alt-tab is slowed down from running the game on a cloned monitor.

The workaround for me is, turn off multi-threaded rendering in Launcher options. I was able to alt+tab over 20 times while in Cetus, and able to load just fine after all this full screen alt+tab.

I found what creates the problem every time for me. Repeatedly and quickly full screen alt+tab creates the problem every time.

The problem happened with multi thread rendering on and off, it just appears to have a little less chance of it happening with it off.

Icons stops loading and stays blank, blurry texture stays blurry, then the infinite loading screen.

so two days ago i tried getting MR 3.. got infinite loading screen, had to wait another 24 hours...
now i tried to get MR 4. and oh look, ANOTHER INIFINITE LOADING SCREEN....

this is seriously starting to get annoying. i know i am a new player, but that just makes it worse, since getting the first couple of MR's are needed to keep going in the game,, having to wait another 24 hours to get some real progression is extremely furiating., especially that this happened two time in a row now.

i made a ticket, they then replied that they checked my profile and did indeed see the error, but also that i had gained my MR 3 rank and therefor classified the ticket as solved..Obviously i got MR 3. since it took you 30 freaking hours to reply to the ticket!!.

my biggest problem with this is that there is nothing to do about it but wait, even tho they know it is a problem its just "too bad for you"