Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #209!

[DE]Megan

I'm dying at RustyFIN's song entry, that was so good!! Congrats man!!

I was asleep during the stream, so I didn't get to participate in the hilarity, but congrats to all the Tenno Tunes winners! I've got a bunch of new songs to add to my favorites on SoundCloud....<3

And thank you, DE, for selecting "Too Far Away" as second place!

Looking forward to Devstream tomorrow!

Wow! Thank you! 😮
I just woke up, looked at my phone and there was like "50 new messages from youtube"! 😄

I'm just about to jump in my car and drive to my summer cottage, so I'll make this short:
Congrats to all the other winners as well! There was several good ones (don't have the time to check by whom now) that I really liked, and they all didn't even make it to the top 5 😞
But I really liked all the other songs in top 5 too. Great job everyone!

And Rebecca asked if it's really my voice: Yes it is 🙂 How ever, I actually never used those high notes on a lead vocal track before. I like to challenge my self, and this was a great opportunity. Also my last Tennotunes entry was death metal growling, so I thought this makes a fun contrast. 😉

So, thank you once again, I'm honoured! Keep up the amazing work with Warframe!

@RustyFIN - You definitely deserved first spot with that song! Totally awesome in every way imaginable, as it is both genuinely awesome AND has funny bits in it! 😄 (I'm also totally a sucker for some good and empowering 80's tunes, making it even better for my personal tastes!).

@nostraightanswer - While this musicstyle is not my type, I must say, wow, that was some top quality song and voice! You got serious talent! :thumbup:

Would also like to point out a few others that I liked too:

@angrybakedpotato - That 80's electromusic, absolutely love it! (even if it gets dangerously close to being ruined by Vor's speech xD)

@Lurakin - Metal meets dubstep, in an awesomely raw and heavy way! Great job!

@Sonoryus - I really liked the epic feel you were going for here, nice job! 🙂

@TrueAxeon - This metalsong really fits as a bossfight kind of song! Good job!

@PredatoryMudkip - I really liked this video-gamey song 🙂 

@N___O___A___H - Oof, when the beat gets going with the drums, it sounds so totally awesome! Great job!

https://ibb.co/mHZHiJ

As I said I'm on my summer cottage right now but I gotta say I didn't expect so much so amazing feedback I've gotten in the last 24 hours or so. I'm truly surprised how much you've listened, liked and commented my song!

But that is the reason I love this game. This one goes to the whole Warframe community: thank you!

(I hope the picture link works...)

Archived