[DE]Megan

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #209!

Posted (edited)

Damn, sucks my song didn't even make a place. I don't mind, I'm just curious as to howcome? Was it because I used unoriginal sounds or was mine just not as good as the rest?

Edited by RedVeilOperative

Wow, congratulations to all of the Tenno Tunes winners! It is an honor to have my piece counted among yours. Everyone made such fantastic compositions and should be very proud of their work! 

Also, immense thanks to the team at DE for hosting this contest and listening to all of our songs. Thank you for giving us a game that continues to inspire and nurture player creativity in all its forms.

Posted (edited)

Sniffs. RustyFIN's entry was fantastic. I'll have to listen to more entries later.

I'm amazed to have placed 13th! Congratulations to everyone else, as well!

My thanks goes to DE as well - I enjoyed the challenge this contest presented, and listening to work of everyone Tenno Tunes gathered is a great time. One thing I like the most about Warframe is the interaction between the developers and the gamers, and this is just one example of it. 

Edited by Ausp.ice

On 2018-05-31 at 7:37 PM, (PS4)YungDKOboi said:

so there were 30 winners and i wasnt one of them....man that hurts

I feel that pain as well. I thought mine was pretty good but oh well. Next year!

Posted (edited)

Seeing some exciting stuff coming our way. 🙂 My Nidus needs that infested heavy blade. 

Also hoping to learn more about Vlad / Revenant. How could a frame end up getting warped like this by Sentient energy? A third, currently unknown Sentient, I could understand, but how would it get involved with the Eidolon? The Ostrons don't mention it, Gara was the only one protecting the Unum. It'd be great if players were allowed to discover these bits. Liiike... in the form of collectible codex fragments; research notes in a hidden laboratory Ballas could have?

Anyway, good luck to the team for the rest of the way until tennocon and beyond! 😉

Edited by Aldrr

AAAaaaaAAA Thanks so much DE :D :3

And @RustyFIN that submission was u~unreal! I've been watching and singing and giggling along to it for days and also playing it for anybody I can get to sit still long enough ^_^

Top spot 200% earned <3

Unbelievable 😃
thank you very much  [DE]   and thank you for all the votes "tenno "

Might be a silly question, but never really heard you give info on it.. Do you have to watch the dev stream on twitch to win random prizes?

On 2018-05-31 at 8:37 PM, (PS4)YungDKOboi said:

so there were 30 winners and i wasnt one of them....man that hurts

Same bro. 

Posted (edited)

Oh crap. Let me gather my senses for a moment...

I thought the winners would be announced on the thursday a week after the contest, not the same day, so I didn't pay much attention to anything (I also have soundcloud notifications disabled). Especially with the last two days remaining which didn't include much sleep if any at all because so many other things required more immediate attention, I was pretty much mentally exhausted from the song so I didn't want to hear it for a while.

I checked the previous stream on twitch then, which made my heart miss beats, as I have to say right away; I apologize DEARLY to each and every pair of ears hurt, because I actually managed to upload THE WRONG VERSION of the song. What you heard was the scratch demo track that I used to figure out if it flows well enough. I think that happened because I saved the actual real export to a different folder during the last hours where my brain was already mush, and used the single file that didn't have a alpha or beta suffix to it. Which incidentally was the demo track. So no wonder you heard all kinds of jumbled quality and soundspectrum in the vocals including so many half-hearted notes, mushy guitars, a bass who actually plays the wrong stuff occasionally and is so often not in time... not to mention the missing piano, synth and the sax+trumpet section which were added as the song continued to grow. There are also much more sound effects in the intro. Not to mention the overall thin production quality of the current iteration of the song.

That being said, even with the correct version of the song uploaded, and even if I had the time to put up a video, I would not have been able to compete with the level of humor and vocal quality and general spot-on fits that @RustyFINput into his submission. Absolutely fantastic work, sir 🙂 !

So now I really don't know what to do with the actual track. Maybe let it sit a while and see how I feel about it, maybe some polishing, maybe putting up a video to it as well. Because it's impossible now to replace the (astounding!) response on Soundcloud. It stands testament to the fact how people still can look past a certain lack of production quality, especially considering I submitted the entry mere hours before closing.

So I'd like to thank everyone who gave it a chance and pushed it up to third place, and I am humbled beyond words how tenderly twitch chat reacted, and how Rebecca, Mega and Danielle had a good time!

Edited by Khunvyel
I can't engrish.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Khunvyel said:

Oh crap. Let me gather my senses for a moment...

I thought the winners would be announced on the thursday a week after the contest, not the same day, so I didn't pay much attention to anything (I also have soundcloud notifications disabled). Especially with the last two days remaining which didn't include much sleep if any at all because so many other things required more immediate attention, I was pretty much mentally exhausted from the song so I didn't want to hear it for a while.

I checked the previous stream on twitch then, which made my heart miss beats, as I have to say right away; I apologize DEARLY to each and every pair of ears hurt, because I actually managed to upload THE WRONG VERSION of the song. What you heard was the scratch demo track that I used to figure out if it flows well enough. I think that happened because I saved the actual real export to a different folder during the last hours where my brain was already mush, and used the single file that didn't have a alpha or beta suffix to it. Which incidentally was the demo track. So no wonder you heard all kinds of jumbled quality and soundspectrum in the vocals including so many half-hearted notes, mushy guitars, a bass who actually plays the wrong stuff occasionally and is so often not in time... not to mention the missing piano, synth and the sax+trumpet section which were added as the song continued to grow. There are also much more sound effects in the intro. Not to mention the overall thin production quality of the current iteration of the song.

That being said, even with the correct version of the song uploaded, and even if I had the time to put up a video, I would not have been able to compete with the level of humor and vocal quality and general spot-on fits that @RustyFINput into his submission. Absolutely fantastic work, sir 🙂 !

So now I really don't know what to do with the actual track. Maybe let it sit a while and see how I feel about it, maybe some polishing, maybe putting up a video to it as well. Because it's impossible now to replace the (astounding!) response on Soundcloud. It stands testament to the fact how people still can look past a certain lack of production quality, especially considering I submitted the entry mere hours before closing.

So I'd like to thank everyone who gave it a chance and pushed it up to third place, and I am humbled beyond words how tenderly twitch chat reacted, and how Rebecca, Mega and Danielle had a good time!

I'd like you to link both the old and the new version here, as I'm curious to hear the differences! 🙂

Posted (edited)

Slightly miffed that I didn't manage to get into the top 30, but then again the competition was pretty fierce.  Congratulations to all the winners, especially no. 1, that was absolutely amazing!

Edited by A_Big_Crocodile

Yes 1 quick question, since the fan art was Tyl Regor when can we expect to see him again? His voice is the only thing that lets me sleep at night.

Please I'm desperate.