Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fullscreen switching to Windowed mode when alt-tabbing

.xX_BladeFace_Xx.

It doesn't look like this exact issue has been reported yet nor is it listed as a change in the patch notes. I play in Fullscreen mode (not Borderless Fullscreen) and occasionally alt-Tab to look something up. This used to not be an issue, I could alt-Tab out of the game, use my browser, open Mumble, do whatever and then click the Warframe icon in my sidebar and the game would open right back up the same as it was. Since the most recent update, however, every time I minimize the game when I open it back up it is in windowed mode. The game also changes all the graphics settings to (I assume) whatever it thinks are the ideal settings for this new windowed mode size and when I manually go into settings and reset it to Fullscreen it doesn't reset any of those back to what they were when it was Fullscreen originally. So now it's back to Fullscreen, but it's all wonky looking and the wrong resolution. I cannot find anyway to "save" or "lock" my preferences. So now every time I tab out (which is admittedly a lot, I only have one monitor) I have to go into settings, switch to Fullscreen, reset my resolution, reset any other settings than have changed, etc. This is not convenient. If I wanted Windowed mode, I would switch to Windowed mode myself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...