Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Inkwork for Charity (American Foundation for Suicide Prevention) / Update June 27th - Natah

Casardis

**REMINDER** The charity stream will happen TOMORROW, June 28th, 12pm CDT. Look in the spoiler window below for the info you need!

Greetings!

I've recently started a little collaboration with Warframe Partner and Twitch Streamer @Gooperatives, volunteering in doing some Warframe fan arts  (7" x 11") to be given away during his charity stream on June 28th. The way it's going to work is that one drawing will be given away to someone in chat for each milestones achieved. Currently I have 6 drawings planned.

For more information about the charity stream, please visit his Twitter and Twitch below.

Spoiler

UPDATE June 3rd 2018

I just finished Ash and Nova, which completes myl 6 Warframe drawings for Goop's charity stream on the 28th! Here are proper scans of them so you can see them better.

Enjoy!

Jvhk3CW.jpg

KXUHAIT.jpg

UPDATE June 27th 2018

Here's the final 7th drawing that will be given away, which was kept secret until today.

EZjfWQW.jpg

Edited by Casardis

Awesome ink work as always. Really like how it's clear by posture where they're looking, despite each having a distinct stance. Tonal is great, considering how much of it is white space contrasting with the excellent line work.

Good luck with the charity stream for all involved, and hope having a good day otherwise over all.

I really really love these artworks! And to see that the charity is dedicated to suicide prevention is even better! As I've been a part of it myself, I really wish to thank you for raising awareness and I will surely drop by the stream! If I can, I'll dontate a bit too!

• 2 weeks later...