[DE]Danielle

PS4 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.6 [LIVE!]

I'm stunned at the lack of response to this announcement! DE has been doing an amazing job of updating and delivering content. I doubt that there is any other game on the market that updates with this frequency or the quality and quantity within updates.

More so, I'm impressed with the console team getting this update to certification so quickly.

Kudos, for real, DE!

The real players appreciate you!

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

This is awesome and you all put so much effort to help us enjoy such wonderful game. :community:  I was just wondering When do we get to hear about update to orokin lab??

Edited by (PS4)J4r1ll41990
  • Like 1

Thanks to the DE console dev team :)

As a PS4 Pro owner, I'm very glad that there are finally some options that use the PS4 Pro enhanced specs... I mean for the particles effects :) l hope that there will be more technical enhancement like this in the future.

For the new cursor system I'm a little bit skeptical... I play regularly for about 3 years at this game and it may be not that easy to get used... On the top of that when I'm on the star map, I still have regularly a bug that makes the cursor moving on its own at low speed... Considering that we always have to use a cursor from the next update on all the menues I hope that this bug will be definitely fixed... 😉

Thanks in advance :)

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.6 has passed cert and is going live tomorrow, June 5th at ~12 p.m. ET!

• Like 6
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2

Nice Equinox helmet. I'd love to see a deluxe skin for Equinox. PLEASE MAKE ONE <3

Edited by (PS4)Teim99
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.6 has passed cert and is going live tomorrow, June 5th at ~12 p.m. ET!

Alrighty boys and girls, time to let loose. 🤘🏻

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Awesome job this time again. Thought it would come next week but tomorrow is fantastic

Hopefully there is a fix for khoras whipclaw anf strangledome synergy not working

Have been waiting so many years to get this gpu particles in my game experience and now theyre here :clem:

• Like 1

Hey Danielle, will we ever regain the ability to update Warframe in Rest Mode again, without having to first turn the system on? It used to work this way.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)MommiesBoii said:

DE i put the redeem code in it did not work please help i tryed 5 times

OLDFRIEND

working here 

Edited by (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO
  • Upvote 1

And just as I'm gonna be in the field all week. Damn... 

Good work DE! This'll be a good update to come home too in Friday! A NEW TENNOGEN SYANDANA FOR MY BEAUTIFUL ASH! 

Il y a 8 heures, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO a dit :

OLDFRIEND

working here 

The same for me, it worked well for me too, got a decoration Orokin Tea Set for the ship + 3 day affinity booster with OLDFRIEND code. :)

Enjoy everyone :wink:

Edited by (PS4)ogamitaicho77
  • Like 1