Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Paradoxes.

--GZ--Cegorach

Valkyr Warcry is quite paradoxical skill, on one hand it gives really good buff and with augment mod it's a very useful skill, but on the other hand it's a Team Buff which can't be casted as a Team Buff whenever players wants or needs to and it's a Slow which can't be used as a Slow, especially when player uses Eternal War.
Good thing will be to make this skill castable whenever player wants to, but it will not renew the Buff effect on players in team who are already affected by Warcry.
But best will be to make it something like an Aura skill and change her Augment.

Also her Paralysis is quite strange skill, cos casting speed of this skill is longer than effect of the skill itself, and this makes it pointless to use. So will be nice to make or Cast time faster for this ability or longer the effect on affected enemies, to make this skill more useful in offence and in defence. Also some range increase will be nice.

And Valkyr's Rip Line works perfectly as a Parkour skill, but become annoying when player tries to pull enemy to him, cos mostly it throw enemy behind and does not pull enemy to Valkyr herself, especially if pulled enemy was quite far from Valkyr. Will be good if Rip Line will pull enemy toward the Valkyr, right to her feet and will not throw enemy far away behind.
EDIT: Or - When Valkyr will grab the enemy with her Rip Line, then he will be pulled right to her and she does finisher with her Exalted weapon (like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, when he pulls enemy and enemy is standing stunned in front on him, so it will open enemy for finisher). But now it looks like Enemy Fly Trolling simulator skill...
Also in old meta Grab Your Teammate may have some usage, but now it's a pointless mechanics, which sometimes also bring annoying moments on the table.

Edited by --GZ--Cegorach

Let me tell you a little secret: Valkyr is living paradox. She is nerfed to the ground. Forgoten for YEARS. She need rerork more that anyone..but no one. Even. Care. Even DE dont give a #*!% about her situation. I tried to ask them questions, but its no use

29 minutes ago, --GZ--Cegorach said:

And Valkyr's Rip Line works perfectly as a Parkour skill, but become annoying when player tries to pull enemy to him, cos mostly it throw enemy behind and does not pull enemy to Valkyr herself, especially if pulled enemy was quite far from Valkyr. Will be good if Rip Line will pull enemy toward the Valkyr, right to her feet and will not throw enemy far away behind.

IMO, Ripline's Pull should work like this. Not the Over Estimating pull we got now. Mag pull enemies to Melee range so Valkyr should do a similar thing.

3 hours ago, NoLazyShadow said:

Let me tell you a little secret: Valkyr is living paradox. She is nerfed to the ground. Forgoten for YEARS. She need rerork more that anyone..but no one. Even. Care. Even DE dont give a #*!% about her situation. I tried to ask them questions, but its no use

Agree, she feels quite outdated nowadays.

3 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

IMO, Ripline's Pull should work like this. Not the Over Estimating pull we got now. Mag pull enemies to Melee range so Valkyr should do a similar thing.

I think will be nice to fully change pull mechanics - 
When Valkyr will pull the enemy, then he is pulled right to her and she does finisher with her Exalted weapon (like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, when he pulls enemy and enemy is standing stunned in front on him, so it will open enemy for finisher). But now it's Enemy Fly troll simulator skill, if you know what I mean...
Also in old meta Grab Your Teammate may have some usage, but now it's a pointless mechanics, which sometimes also bring annoying moments on the table.

2 minutes ago, --GZ--Cegorach said:

I think will be nice to fully change pull mechanics - 
When Valkyr will pull the enemy, then he is pulled right to her and she does finisher with her Exalted weapon (like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, when he pulls enemy and enemy is standing stunned in front on him, so it will open enemy for finisher). But now it's Enemy Fly troll simulator skill, if you know what I mean...

Fully agree with you. I almost never grab my teammates because of what you said: annoying moments. It would be a good Synergy change.

i think valkyr is very good she murder and survives almost anything not to mention she can safely revive teammates she is focused more on kill and absorbing dmg for the team rather than buff/cc which is still there for alittle better control to help she isnt under powered she is just alittle out of date to some ppl or its that not everyone wanna focus on melee. most her skills work just fine but ripline could probly use a change or replacement we dont really need parkour abilities cuz well. . . . .we do them every sec for free anyway w/o feeling clunky.

7 hours ago, NoLazyShadow said:

I can still clear sorties with Valkyr. Can’t say the same for other frames.

49 minutes ago, ShenRyujin said:

its that not everyone wanna focus on melee.

This could be it Shen. Valkyr, compare to other Melee frames, is extremely Melee focused since all of her abilities except for Ripline focus on Close range fighting instead of Mesa which is the opposite of Valkyr. So her playstyle won't fit a lot of players Playstyle. I tend to forget i got a Primary and Secondary with me when i'm doing a Survival with her because of how Optimized her abilities are for Melee.

Edited by VPrime96

4 hours ago, ShenRyujin said:

i think valkyr is very good she murder and survives almost anything not to mention she can safely revive teammates she is focused more on kill and absorbing dmg for the team rather than buff/cc which is still there for alittle better control to help she isnt under powered she is just alittle out of date to some ppl or its that not everyone wanna focus on melee. most her skills work just fine but ripline could probly use a change or replacement we dont really need parkour abilities cuz well. . . . .we do them every sec for free anyway w/o feeling clunky.

Did I say, that she is BAD ?
I think topic was Clear for understanding, that some of her skills have paradoxes, shortly strange and pointless mechanics.
But, she is one of the weakest frames in Warframe nowadays, but still partially useful and her concept is great.
In game you can see statistics and Valkyr is the 2nd effective frame (From the END) and one of the Rarest pick after Wukong, so, no, something is wrong and not work fine. One of the reasons is her dated skill set, which have usage in the game and still can do a some job, so in my topic I wasn't talking about that, but I touch just her paradoxes and strange mechanics, when her skills have pointless and stupid mechanics, which do not really work.
I mean, now Valkyr is press 2, then Ctrl+MLB and repeat Ctrl+MLB Millions of times, if you need Heal then press 5 > Ctrl+SpaceBar > 5, then continue pressing Ctrl+MLB more Millions of times... Use 1 if you want be first to kill Capture Target, or press 1 if you get bored and want to troll teammates, never press 3, cos it's waste of time, no need to press 4 cos you have 5 and 2 active with good Melee Weapon which have very wide and long range, so you cover more space and kill more enemies simultaneously... Boring in a long run... I'm not good in English, so I hope you will understand what I mean here.
She is nice frame, medicore for now, but she require some updates for new Warframe mechanics. But now, she is dated, she is like MK1 weapon, wich with proper mods can do job even is Sorties and even kill stuff, but will you take MK1 BO over Galatine or BO Prime (not sure if there is a player who even use BO Prime btw...), or MK1 Braton over Soma or Braton Prime ? Same here...
And no one say that she is UNDERPOWERED ? As I said before, She have Great Concept, but Dated and require updates for new Warframe Mechanics, cos now is much useful to survive with Operator mechanics than use Valkyr's Hysteria for that, and if you use Arcanes for Operator, than you can heal 100% in just 0.5 second, whyle with Hysteria you can just against medium level enemies and in 100+ you will mostly die faster than Valkyr will even cast her Hysteria and killing enemies with her Claws is less effective today, than using Eternal War+Zaw, especially when some enemies can just spawn on your head, turn off your Hysteria and oneshot you. 
To be clear, whole my comment was about, that her mechanics and skills work just partially nowadays, cos simple Operator will replace her skill mechanics in much more effective way than this skills can do by themself and that some skills have pointless, paradoxical and ineffective mechanics which does not work on practice, like Slow which can't be used as a Slow, or her Grab which just throw enemies in a long space flight, instead of being useful grab skill.
Also no, I can't agree that she do not require Parkour for her 1, hes SpiderWoman is nice mechins and is quite useful in Mobile, Speed and in Time-limited missions, but grabbing teammate is a trolling mechanics now, but her grab enemy is like NASA's Space Program, Enemy Launching on the Moon skill... But parkour itself is nice and still have it's niche.

4 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I can still clear sorties with Valkyr. Can’t say the same for other frames.

And with who you can't Clean Sorties ?
Even properly modded MK1 weapon can do a Sortie missions nowadays, Sortie is not something special and does not require good Frame, Weapon or Build to do, especially for experienced player. So will you take MK1 Braton over Braton Prime, or MK1 BO over Galatine Prime or BO Prime, just cos it still can do a Sortie mission ?
Only Frame who have some problems there is Titania, cos of her useless Evasion, which do not protect her from most of the weapons nowadays, but in teams, smart Titania will not even die, especially with new Operator mechanics.
So, long things short - Is Enough and Effective are very different things. Valkyr is very outdated and have some synergy paradoxes and skills which have pointless and illogical mechanics, when on paper you have slow, but on practice you don't. Valk is a medicore frame now, with very dated skillset, which should be updated. And this is what my topic was about, she still can be used, but she have strange mechanics in skills which on practice are pointless.

Edited by --GZ--Cegorach

11 hours ago, NoLazyShadow said:

she actually doesn't need a rework.

through proper modding, even a purely hysteria focused build can easily clear through sortie 3 survivals(as long as its not energy reduction any ways.

eternal war is as powerful as its always been

Overall, Valkyr's fine. she fills her niche roll and can easily do what others do. plus, condition overload makes her claws almost unmatchable...and of course that slide attack is basically a delete button

30 minutes ago, (XB1)Orcus Imperium said:

she actually doesn't need a rework.

through proper modding, even a purely hysteria focused build can easily clear through sortie 3 survivals(as long as its not energy reduction any ways.

eternal war is as powerful as its always been

Overall, Valkyr's fine. she fills her niche roll and can easily do what others do. plus, condition overload makes her claws almost unmatchable...and of course that slide attack is basically a delete button

OK then, go Elite Onslaught and do a Video how far you will go with her Hysteria build, or go duo, me and you, you take Valkyr and I'll take another frame and lets see how long you will be in her Hysteria, how long you will even survive and how less damage you will do than I will with another frame ? And take your Condition Overload... Time and date when we go...

With new Melee weapons and Zaws, also with new Operator mechanics you do not even need to use Hysteria, it have Very Low Range, Rivens and some other mods do not work on it, so it lowers overall DPS, it suck x3 more energy, also if Null will spawn right on your head, then you are just a dead man, and if you need heal, just use Operator and just in 0.5sec you will be 100% on full health, while Hysteria just for cast spends 1.5sec with Natural Talent...
So yes, she is alive paradox, especially with her skill mechanics which are there, but can't be used... ... ... ... It's stupid as minimum.... Or her Paralysis, when enemies come out from stun faster than Valkyr even finishes the animation... ... ... ... Do someone even use it ? Just to hear her sexy voice maybe ?... And yes, this are Paradoxes... Even in first build of the game, when Frame Skills was as Mods, no one was even taking her Paralysis... yes, Augment makes it somehow useful, but will you take Paralysis augment over Eternal War, or you will take both ? So which mods you are replacing then ?
Agree, that she does not really need REWORK, but she really need update for new mechanics of the game as minimum for the beginning.

And what she can do ? Go Axi Defence and show how long you will stay there in compare to OTHERs... Delete button is properly created Zaw, with Maiming Strike 100% crit goes over 600k PS for 7m 360 Radius, while Hysteria can't go over 300k PS and deals damage just in 3m range in Front of Valkyr and LR Sides... I personally, for serious Runs prefer 600k in 7m Rad. But yes, Forever Alone player who never go over Sedna may run with Hysteria Valkyr and Condition Overload equipped, which is effective only against Alive affected enemy, so it does not kill it in one-two shots, so it's not a DELETE button then... But even if it will oneshot, then Condition Overload becomes useless, cos its effect works only if enemy is Alive, Not Dead... ... ... O.o One more Paradox...

Edited by --GZ--Cegorach

5 minutes ago, --GZ--Cegorach said:

OK the, go Elite Onslaught and do a Video how far you will go with her Hysteria build, or go duo, me and you, you take Valkyr and I'll take another frame and lets see how long you will be in her Hysteria, how long you will even survive and how less damage you will do than I will with another frame ? And take your Condition Overload... Time and date when we go...

With new Melee weapons and Zaws, also with new Operator mechanics you do not even need to use Hysteria, it have Very Low Range, Rivens and some other mods do not work on it, so it lowers overall DPS, it suck x3 more energy, also if Null will spawn right on your head, then you are just a dead man, and if you need heal, just use Operator and just in 0.5sec you will be 100% on full health, while Hysteria just for cast spends 1.5sec with Natural Talent...
So yes, she is alive paradox, especially with her skill mechanics which are there, but can't be used... ... ... ... It's stupid as minimum.... Or her Paralysis, when enemies come out from stun faster than Valkyr even finishes the animation... ... ... ... Do someone even use it ? Just to hear her sexy voice maybe ?... And yes, this are Paradoxes... Even in first build of the game, when Frame Skills was as Mods, no one was even taking her Paralysis... yes, Augment makes it somehow useful, but will you take Paralysis augment over Eternal War, or you will take both ? So which mods you are replacing then ?
Agree, that she does not really need REWORK, but she really need update for new mechanics of the game as minimum for the beginning.

And what she can do ? Go Axi Defence and show how long you will stay there in compare to OTHERs...

to be frank, the condescending attitude doesn't make for a pleasant debate.

her paralysis aug with max range+duration makes killing enemies via finisher a breeze. fun fact, there are actually players who will swear up and down that paralysis+aug is just as viable as eternal war(not one of them, since i don't really like that skill)

in onslaught? no. elite or otherwise, i'd rather have a proper team than someone who's going to be condescending 24/7

its far more viable to have a level head and not go in "scrutinizing everything i do just to prove me wrong/right"

as i pointed out, she's got her niche uses. having the highest armor and best default survivability gives her this niche.

and my build? not pure hysteria focused. my build is made to bounce in and out of hysteria, depending on my situation. if i honestly want an endurance run though, i'll go to mot, more fun than sitting on my can defending something(though it does give a viable location for the enemies to funnel in to...i should actually throw her at an axi def some time...OH WAIT! if i wanted to do an axi defense of all things, i'd bring a frame who's NICHE fills that purpose....)

yes, i could throw her at both of those things and do well(seriously, any frame could do well as long as the player behind it is playing smart. good loadout, prepared for the grind, etc.) but despite my love for her even i'm not stupid to just rush in claws swinging.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Orcus Imperium said:

i'll go to mot, more fun than sitting on my can defending something

Kuva Fortress, for me, seems to be the best place for Solo Survival runs because of the enemy spawns there. Even with just animal Instinct, that place have a lot more active spawns than MOT or any other survival like Selkie.

Another thing about Valkyr: Imagine playing Rhino, and you only cast iron skin to not get killed. That's Valkyr now. She can be tanky when played well, but she's not as easy as other tanks (Except Chroma since he's all Armor and have a extra buff from Elemental Ward. With the nerf to Vex Armor, he needs more than just Armor.) when it comes to mastering her since her playstyle is very different compare to other tanks. I used her in Elite Onslaught before in a team and squad included Nidus, and another Valkyr Prime using Hirudo. I used Valkyr Prime with my Rivened Arca Titron and I reached 10 or 11 without dying or being downed while the other Valkyr Prime was getting downed. I didn't use Life Strike or Healing return. Valkyr would always be my girl unless DE somehow wreck her with a rework like some players think with Saryn after her rework.

Edited by VPrime96

18 hours ago, --GZ--Cegorach said:

Valkyr Warcry is quite paradoxical skill, on one hand it gives really good buff and with augment mod it's a very useful skill, but on the other hand it's a Team Buff which can't be casted as a Team Buff whenever players wants or needs to and it's a Slow which can't be used as a Slow, especially when player uses Eternal War.
Good thing will be to make this skill castable whenever player wants to, but it will not renew the Buff effect on players in team who are already affected by Warcry.
But best will be to make it something like an Aura skill and change her Augment.

Also her Paralysis is quite strange skill, cos casting speed of this skill is longer than effect of the skill itself, and this makes it pointless to use. So will be nice to make or Cast time faster for this ability or longer the effect on affected enemies, to make this skill more useful in offence and in defence. Also some range increase will be nice.

EDIT: Or - When Valkyr will grab the enemy with her Rip Line, then he will be pulled right to her and she does finisher with her Exalted weapon (like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, when he pulls enemy and enemy is standing stunned in front on him, so it will open enemy for finisher). But now it looks like Enemy Fly Trolling simulator skill...

Warcry works just fine.  If you have eternal war you only ever need to cast it once and your allies keep the buff as long as you have it up.  The slow is entirely a side thing.  it's meant to give valk some wiggle room in her immediate area upon cast.  Not meant to be used as a main feature.

Paralysis is just fine.  It's enough to let you finisher someone in your immediate area.  and you can mod it with an augment to be a 360 degree AOE that with range and power strength can suck a whole room to your feet.

I personally only use ripline to hit flying enemies.  I have no use to pull an enemy near me when I can blender people with stupid amounts of armor with my infinite duration warcry build.

18 hours ago, NoLazyShadow said:

Nerfed into the ground? lolno.  Warcry build with augment and some armor mods and nothing under level 100 will do enough damage to seriously hurt her.  You can take the alt route and go with her paralysis augment with high range and strength and spam an AOE room pull for constant ground finishers.  and if you're going in and out of a mission for HVT you can jack power strength and go in and do a few spin attacks (admittingly not on all bosses) and then be done.

Valk isn't dated.  She's just hyper focused into a specific style of play that people don't enjoy.  Sure.  She could be updated.  But she doesn't need it.

3 minutes ago, NoLazyShadow said:

O no. She need it. Remove "god" mode, rework/tweak all skills to make her vaible in team as melee tank..not as screaming melee girl

She already is a Melee tank. The only Melee tank with abilities that's completely relies on melee. Have you seen the feedback from Saryn's Rework? It would be better to do changes than a complete rework.

Только что, VPrime96 сказал:

She already is a Melee tank. The only Melee tank with abilities that's completely relies on melee. Have you seen the feedback from Saryn's Rework? It would be better to do changes than a complete rework.

Maybe. But Hysterya need total rework for sure. Combo, no god mode, synegry's....

19 minutes ago, NoLazyShadow said:

O no. She need it. Remove "god" mode, rework/tweak all skills to make her vaible in team as melee tank..not as screaming melee girl

No.  She really doesn't.  I gave you 2 seperate builds that makes her amazing.  The only thing she lost was the ability to be in hysteria forever.

Hysteria has plenty of viable combos already.  If you just mash that's your issue.  It has synergies with warcry and paralysis.  Warcy boosts it's speed.  and paralysis opens enemies to finishers and her hysteria finishers do tons of damage.

I don't see the point in removing invincibility other than for preference sake.

Ok. Lets see:

Только что, (XB1)Knight Raime сказал:

Hysteria has plenty of viable combos already

Yet its based of melee 2.0 + there is "god mode" - main reason, why it was nerfed to the ground. Hysterya is vaible for 2 things only - spin 2 win and fast heal. Revive teammates? Operator got this with better mobility and no energy cost. With invincibility removed we can forget about all this energy and "damage" nonsence. With melee 3.0 hysterya shoud have more useable combos

paralysis opens enemies to finishers and her hysteria finishers do tons of damage

But paralysis is useless without aug. Waste shields to stun some enemys and finish only 1 + it cant interupt enemy animations. Rihno, Banshe, Harrow...any other  frame have better version of stun...exept Khora. She was trashed with Damage 2.5 anyway

Warcry have 1 problem. You slowdown enemys on cast within cast range, and thats all. You cant even recast warcry to slowdown more enemys. the fix is simple - turn slowdown on cast in to aoe aura and add ability to recast warcry. In that case we need to change aug. Here is my selution: teammates affected by Warcry spread slowdown aura but with halfed range.  Ta-da!  Ability fixed and warcry is more vaible

Ripline. Mobility part is working just fine. CC part is broken since release. Valk shoud pull enemy to her feat, not across the map. Plus make her pull multible enemys instead of 1.

Shields in their current state is useless for valk(they do not benefit from armor + still no "shield gate" a.k.a anti oneshot). Just remove shields and add same amount of base health. This is more EHP for her.

As for passive..i think DE could add second one: mini version of rage mod = free mod slot or Increase armor when losing health(up to 50% armor bonus when your health is at 40%). Any of thorse options will improve her as high risk - high kill count melee play style.

P.S. submitting ideas and suggestions with broken English is so haaard.

1 minute ago, NoLazyShadow said:

With invincibility removed we can forget about all this energy and "damage" nonsence.

The nonsense we would still have if her Invincibility is removed. Pretty sure DE intended to make Hysteria not a Mission long lasting ability since we have to "take care of her rage" which is Hysteria. She got next to no range so she would have a higher chance of being dead compare to Wukong and Excalibur if she didn't have Invincibility

4 minutes ago, NoLazyShadow said:

Shields in their current state is useless for valk(they do not benefit from armor + still no "shield gate" a.k.a anti oneshot). Just remove shields and add same amount of base health. This is more EHP for her.

Valkyr using her shields for Paralysis fits her theme as a Berserker. "gnawing at the iron rim of their shields". So for her having shields, Barely any TBH, makes sense.

The only ability in her kit that don't synergize is Ripline and it's pull can be useless too.

20 hours ago, --GZ--Cegorach said:

Or - When Valkyr will grab the enemy with her Rip Line, then he will be pulled right to her and she does finisher with her Exalted weapon (like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, when he pulls enemy and enemy is standing stunned in front on him, so it will open enemy for finisher). But now it looks like Enemy Fly Trolling simulator skill...

This change to Ripline i would be fine with.

She got next to no range so she would have a higher chance of being dead compare to Wukong and Excalibur if she didn't have Invincibility

We have many ways to work around that. Her aug for example. Maybe add synergys with her other ability by amplifying them: Ripline grab more enemys; Warcry have bigger/stronger bebuff aura; Paralysis have more range and duration. Maybe increase running speed and change animation to..somethhing cat like( i would love to see that :3) with knockback/status ignore. Doubling armor vaule can work to.

I personaly see Hysterya as "all in" mode. High risk of dying, but enemys truly have a really bad time dealing with you.

Valkyr using her shields for Paralysis fits her theme as a Berserker. "gnawing at the iron rim of their shields". So for her having shields

Or she can sacrifice her health instead of shields

By the way

The nonsense we would still have if her Invincibility is removed. Pretty sure DE intended to make Hysteria not a Mission long lasting ability since we have to "take care of her rage" which is Hysteria.

Return hysterya to duration based form or use health instead of energy. Short, but powerfull outbursts of anger. Fit her character just fine..but this is lazy dev path..

35 minutes ago, NoLazyShadow said:

Ok. Lets see:

Yet its based of melee 2.0 + there is "god mode" - main reason, why it was nerfed to the ground. Hysterya is vaible for 2 things only - spin 2 win and fast heal. Revive teammates? Operator got this with better mobility and no energy cost. With invincibility removed we can forget about all this energy and "damage" nonsence. With melee 3.0 hysterya shoud have more useable combos

I really don't know what you mean by "more usable combos" all of her hysteria combos are perfectly viable.  People spam spin to win and her charge attack because they due absurd damage in a single input.  That doesn't make her combos bad.  Just makes the other moves overtuned.  Asking for the removal of invincibility for the sake of wanting it on longer is just no.

But paralysis is useless without aug. Waste shields to stun some enemys and finish only 1 + it cant interupt enemy animations. Rihno, Banshe, Harrow...any other  frame have better version of stun...exept Khora. She was trashed with Damage 2.5 anyway.

It's not.  it opens enemies to finishers on it's own.  Which is good when 1-2 swipes won't kill whatever your hitting.  Your not wasting shields when she doesn't build for shields or really uses them.  Other frames having better stuns is irrelevant.  She's a melee frame that has ease access to finishers because of her 4's charge attack, 1's ability to rag doll, and her 2's stun for finisher.  The augment just focuses on the playstyle.  Doesn't make the ability "usable."

Warcry have 1 problem. You slowdown enemys on cast within cast range, and thats all. You cant even recast warcry to slowdown more enemys. the fix is simple - turn slowdown on cast in to aoe aura and add ability to recast warcry. In that case we need to change aug. Here is my selution: teammates affected by Warcry spread slowdown aura but with halfed range.  Ta-da!  Ability fixed and warcry is more vaible

As I mentioned before the slow down is to give her breathing room on cast.  it's not a main feature.  the main feature is the team wide armor bump and attack speed.  Warcry is plenty viable without your fix.  You spec for good power strength and a handful of armor mods and the eternal war augment and suddenly with her health pool and the armor+ the extra armor from power strength and you're taking jack all for damage below level 100 enemies.  Go look at MCgamerz updated valk build to see this.

Ripline. Mobility part is working just fine. CC part is broken since release. Valk shoud pull enemy to her feat, not across the map. Plus make her pull multible enemys instead of 1.

Ripline only has bad rag doll if you're trying to pull an enemy point blank.  If you do it from decent range they almost always end up right next to you.  No real point in letting ripline pull multiple enemies.  that's what her paralysis augment is for.

She gets plenty of EHP with the right build which i've mentioned above with warcry.  She really doesn't need more.  And just because her shields are not used much is not cause for removal of them.  You're asking for change for the sake of change.  That's not how things are done here.

As for passive..i think DE could add second one: mini version of rage mod = free mod slot or Increase armor when losing health(up to 50% armor bonus when your health is at 40%). Any of thorse options will improve her as high risk - high kill count melee play style.

P.S. submitting ideas and suggestions with broken English is so haaard.

Her passive is one of the better passives in the game.  It doesn't need replacing.  I want to clarify.  I'm not against Valkyr being updated/changed.  But there has to be a reason for it.  Wanting her changed so she fits your idea of what she sounded like or just wanting her changed because other frames are being changed are not good reasons.  There isn't anything inherently buggy about her kit as far as i'm aware of.  And all of her abilities function well.  The only decent argument i've ever come across is about her invincibility.  But it to me always just comes off as a taste thing.  People don't like the way she plays.  (or the way her 4 plays.)  Which is 100% fine.  But asking her to be changed based on that alone is a no go for me.

Her passive is one of the better passives in the game.  It doesn't need replacing

I suggested adding a new passive, rather than replacing the current one.

Wanting her changed so she fits your idea of what she sounded like or just wanting her changed because other frames are being changed are not good reasons.  There isn't anything inherently buggy about her kit as far as i'm aware of.  And all of her abilities function well.  The only decent argument i've ever come across is about her invincibility.  But it to me always just comes off as a taste thing.  People don't like the way she plays.  (or the way her 4 plays.)  Which is 100% fine.  But asking her to be changed based on that alone is a no go for me.

No-no..i want to change her, cus she is outdated, forgoten(just like Nyx, btw she is in same situation as valk..allmost). Her abilitys is not working well. Many other frames do her job much better.

As I mentioned before the slow down is to give her breathing room on cast.  it's not a main feature.  the main feature is the team wide armor bump and attack speed.  Warcry is plenty viable without your fix.  You spec for good power strength and a handful of armor mods and the eternal war augment and suddenly with her health pool and the armor+ the extra armor from power strength and you're taking jack all for damage below level 100 enemies.  Go look at MCgamerz updated valk build to see this.

Well for breathing room she have paralycic and hysterya. And i think debuff aura will fit playstyle/character her just fine.

Ripline only has bad rag doll if you're trying to pull an enemy point blank.  If you do it from decent range they almost always end up right next to you.  No real point in letting ripline pull multiple enemies.  that's what her paralysis augment is for.

Ability to pull couple of enemys from range directly to you is usefull addition to her melee based kit.

She gets plenty of EHP with the right build which i've mentioned above with warcry.  She really doesn't need more.

You can never have enough. More EHP is allways good, especialy for melee based frame