Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Paradoxes.

--GZ--Cegorach

23 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

You forgot to mention her Armor and Warcry's armor buff that's pointless if you're using Hysteria for it's Invulnerability. Her whole kit is nothing but one giant Paradox.

That's what I'm talking, but all counter arguments they can say are - I can do Sortie with Valkyr or everything's fine of you do not go over Neo/Axi 20 waves.... Good, that they did not say something like - I can kill Vor with Valkyr and that's why Valk works perfectly/fine... Yet...

It reminds me when in Supp Forum one player with Median or even High build PC to game's Sys reqs, posting about some technical problems with the game and there always are guys who wright answers like - "I have PC for $10k and do not experience any technical problem with the game"... You don't say.... O.o

Edited by --GZ--Cegorach

On 2018-06-04 at 2:23 PM, (PS4)Echo_X said:

I will admit I really wish they'd get rid of the "pull enemy to you" concept... I was so excited about that when I heard about her riplines when I first started looking at getting her.... Sigh. At least on ps4 it doesn't work right, it either kinda "pulls them over on their butt" or shoots them off to who knows where...

Imagine instead this...

You see an enemy at a distance, rallying, preparing to open fire on you and your allies...... You let fly your rip cord with the ease of familiarity, it sails through the air like a hornet on a mission, striking into your target with the viciousness of your intent....your ripline snaps, yanking you off your feet, flying with claws or blades ready, as you perform a slow somersault, you collide with your target not face first, but by driving your heals or clawed toes into the back or chest of your enemy, knocking them from their feet, and slide on them like a wake board across a pool of blood... All enemies unfortunate to be caught behind your enemy as you torpedo into them knocked from their feet as your target flies by under your momentum, not giving your target even a second to regain their senses, you launch directly into a melee finisher attack, slashing or clawing or pounding them into the ground, then you rise from your ruined foe, look over your shoulder at the downed warrior's comrades as they clamber to rise to their feet, you feel your self grin with the lust of battle, and fall upon them, blades and claws flashing as blood splatters the walls.....

Yes... That feels like what ripline should be... None of this shooting things off into who knows where...

paralyze could use some work, maybe using the ability while warcry is active applies the effect of warcry to near by allies?  I am hesitant to see hysteria moddified because rather it is "great", for right now it works.. I think I might prefer that it cast faster though as the number of times ive died waiting for that thing to finish casting... "Oh my health has dropped to 49% let me just cast hysteria and... Oh look I'm dead before the skill could trigger..." well that's just me being stupid for not trying to run for cover... 

Why not, interesting concept.
That's what I expect, suggestions how she can be transformed into frame without paradoxical mechanics.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb --GZ--Cegorach:

That's what I'm talking, but all counter arguments they can say are - I can do Sortie with Valkyr or everything's fine of you do not go over Neo/Axi 20 waves.... Good, that they did not say something like - I can kill Vor with Valkyr and that's why Valk works perfectly/fine... Yet...

It reminds me when in Supp Forum one player with Median or even High build PC to game's Sys reqs, posting about some technical problems with the game and there always are guys who wright answers like - "I have PC for $10k and do not experience any technical problem with the game"... You don't say.... O.o

The joke is the damage you loose playing for hysteria instead of just plain old melee weapons. The results ain't even good. They're beyond bad.... having paradoxes isn't exactly black or white. Some may provide possibilities for different playstyles. Others at least add something. Valkyr, she has the kind that screw her over entirely and that, that is an issue.

2 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

The joke is the damage you loose playing for hysteria instead of just plain old melee weapons. The results ain't even good. They're beyond bad.... having paradoxes isn't exactly black or white. Some may provide possibilities for different playstyles. Others at least add something. Valkyr, she has the kind that screw her over entirely and that, that is an issue.

Yes, but not only, her problem is also that she have mechanics which simply do not work, are pointless, annoying, useless and can't be even used if needed... So, or they should remove them, so we will know that there are no mechanics anymore (but is the worst way to do something), or update skills to make such mechanics work properly and do not be annoying, pointless or even problematic. That's it.

BUT, tbh, Valkyr with some other frames definitely needs revisiting as they did with Saryn, Limbo and Oberon for example.

11 часов назад, --GZ--Cegorach сказал:

BUT, tbh, Valkyr with some other frames definitely needs revisiting as they did with Saryn, Limbo and Oberon for example.

Yet DE wish to rework Titania and Vauban...for some reason

Edited by NoLazyShadow

7 hours ago, VioletGoblin said:

I also don't like how reliant she is on basic melee mechanics.

Yeah Valkyr, Compare to other Melee frames, is THE Melee frame. 

1. She can buff her weapon's attack speed

2. Create finishers

3. Have short ranged Claws as a exalted weapons

4. she relies on her Melee weapon and her exalted weapon for killing.

She's not like Excalibur who fight from range or CC the enemies like Inaros.

@--GZ--Cegorach

Christ, I really don't know what you're doing to your replies that make it impossible for me to split it up.  But it makes replying to you a pain.  Also.  Please proof read your replies.  it's so damned hard trying to follow what you're saying.  Anyway.

If you're implying i'm new i'm not.  I've been here since abilities were cards that you had to equip.  You mentioned in your previous reply about using operator mode to heal in regards to her heal on her hysteria being pointless or your favorite word "paradox."  I counteracted that statement by saying not everyone has the arcane that you equip on the operator suit in order to get health by entering and leaving operator mode.  My point still stands.  Just because healing is available from other sources in the does not mean natural healing in a kit is pointless.  Which is what you are stating.

I've already explained why the slow in her warcry ability doesn't need to be used more frequently.  And I already mentioned that you don't need a lot of range to capture all your allies in the first cast of warcry.  And that her augment for this ability removes the need to recast on allies since as long as you have warcry they have warcry.  There are no paradoxes here.

In a prolonged para build you don't need other augments.  So telling me to ignore them is pointless.  I'm not losing any effectiveness.  As good as the warcry buff is if i'm constantly forcing enemies on their feet and hard ccing them with a prolonged para build I don't need the survivability or attack speed warcry gives me.  120 enemies are well above what DE balances for.  So irrelevant.

Did you really just say "lol not everyone does this?" That's semantics.  I'm not a casual.  Casual's do not run endurance runs.  And the community of people who do are well aware of the fact that DE doesn't balance beyond a certain point.  Not only are they perfectly fine with that but plenty of people actively speak out against DE trying to consider endless content beyond a certain point.  because balancing that would be more of a nightmare than this game already is when it comes to balancing things.

Calling me an idiot doesn't really help you.  If you can't stay calm in a discussion then don't have one.  You don't have to like the argument.  That doesn't change the facts of the situation.  Which is DE doesn't care about content passed a certain point.  Deal.

Valkyr as a starter frame is a bad idea.  People would pick up the bad habbit of face tanking.  And when they switch frames they'll die constantly and complain that lots of other frames are weak because they can't munch damage all day.

Valkyr doesn't need to be updated because nothing is wrong with her kit.  You don't enjoy the way she plays.  I physically can't understand why you can't just be open about that.  Instead you're trying to blame the game for something that's entirely your fault.  Also, if you hadn't noticed I have said more than once that i'm not against her being changed.  I just think there needs to be a decent reason.  To which you've provided none.

I only brought up nyx because you did.  You're just listing the downsides to Valkyr's 4 without acknowledging any of nyx's downsides to her 4.  I'm really not going to reply to you further.  It's hard to understand what you're saying.  And from what I can actually read you're just arguing over semantics, claiming made up issues as facts, and insulting/assuming things about me.

7 hours ago, NoLazyShadow said:

Yet DE wish to rework Titania and Vauban...for some reason

Probably because titania has very inconsistent cc due to it being based around physics instead of hard cc, her tribute is terrible with some of it's buffs and is too situational because it's based on enemy units, she has energy management issues even with decent efficiency...etc.

And because Vauban's 1 doesn't do decent damage or cc well, mine slayer is full of inconsistent redundant cc with basically only 1 really viable option, bastille suffers from a bad animation bug that makes it's cc worse than it should be, and bastille and vortex constantly fight each other instead of existing together.

Compared to valk who works just fine.  But you insist has issues that are more in your head than in the game.  Stop being biased please.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

Christ, I really don't know what you're doing to your replies that make it impossible for me to split it up.  But it makes replying to you a pain.  Also.  Please proof read your replies.  it's so damned hard trying to follow what you're saying.  Anyway.

To me, it seems like GZ Cegorach replies your comment and just say the same thing over and over again like if he's correct about Valkyr when he's not most of the time. Just like how NoLazyShadow does with Everyone's comment since he want Valkyr to be reworked so badly.

There is room for Improvement for Valkyr but she can last until DE decide to do changes on Valkyr.

Edited by VPrime96

3 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

To me, it seems like GZ Cegorach replies your comment and just say the same thing over and over again like if he's correct about Valkyr when he's not most of the time. Just like how NoLazyShadow does with Everyone's comment since he want Valkyr to be reworked so badly.

There is room for Improvement for Valkyr but she can last until DE decide to do changes on Valkyr. Plus, what exalted Melee Weapon frame can do this:

Careful.  He'll just use this video proof that she's only spin to win and needs changing.

18 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

im surprised that the person who made the video didnt just use the finisher attack on those gunners

I've done the finishers on them after i made that video and even without a Melee weapon equipped, they still died in one shot.

6 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

I've done the finishers on them after i made that video and even without a Melee weapon equipped, they still died in one shot.

oh the video was actually yours? i thought it was just one that was found on youtube, lol

but yeah, how good is hysteria's "just finisher whoever you damn well please" ability, aye? imo it blows blows away all of the other exalted weapons when it comes to single target killing.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

I love doing her thigh high kick.  Sometimes it doesn't want to cooperate with me though. :<

It normally do that to me in the low levels when the enemies just die in one swipe before she kick her legs high. That annoys me.

So once again see just blah blah blah....
And once again for Idiots, so will shorter just to two questions, cos some players can't read anything longer than 100 words - How this fix her Paradoxes and this is main theme of the topic ? And why this Paradoxes should not be fixed ?

On 2018-06-07 at 2:20 AM, VPrime96 said:

There is room for Improvement for Valkyr but she can last until DE decide to do changes on Valkyr.

Lie and it's a huge Lie, I did not even say a Word about REVORK, so this is just Speculation and Lie.
Also any Exalted weapon can do that, but My Topic was not about that, especially when I say that her skills Have Mechanics that work fine, but also have mechanics which are causing Paradoxes, and you know this, but to stay your position you start even Lying and Speculating with Lies. Also I touch her Hysteria only in 3 aspects -
1. Slow cast time which makes using Operator Heal much more valuable than using her hysteria as a Heal. 
2. Low Range and Smaller damage with Warcry Combo IN COMPARE to Warcry and Top Tier Weapon (like Zaw as example), so it makes her Hysteria pointless to use for damage, cos Hysteria+Warcry can do up to 500k damage in 4m 180° range, but Warcry+Zaw (Zaw just for example) can go over 600k damage in 8m+ 360° radius.
3. Enemies can Suck Energy Under her Hysteria effect and if many enemies like that are in range (it's quite common thing on High levels) you will stay without energy in seconds and will instakill Valkyr + with some other enemies who can spawn on your head and deactivate Hysteria faster that you can even do something....
Also Hysteria makes Warcry Armor buff useless. I also mentioned, that Hysteria + Paralysis with augment have good synergy, but Para's Slow cast speed makes it pointless to use... And that in Hysteria you can Hold E (MLB for me) to insta-finish almost any 100-120 level enemy, but how often you use that ? Quite rarely, cos of same Slow Animation which makes it useful in very specific situations and only against enemies which are not higher that specific level...
So talking that "Hysteria can Kill Enemies" (you don't say....) is stupid and in this current topic is just a cheap speculation, cos no one even say that it can't...
Also I did not say anything about her Invincibility, but that this invincibility may be a problem to make her Hysteria more flexible to use and causing some gameplay problems which can't be controlled by player (and once again - "Some" - have very specific meaning and it does not mean - "All")

This is my Topic - 

On 2018-06-01 at 11:14 PM, --GZ--Cegorach said:

Valkyr Warcry is quite paradoxical skill, on one hand it gives really good buff and with augment mod it's a very useful skill, but on the other hand it's a Team Buff which can't be casted as a Team Buff whenever players wants or needs to and it's a Slow which can't be used as a Slow, especially when player uses Eternal War.
Good thing will be to make this skill castable whenever player wants to, but it will not renew the Buff effect on players in team who are already affected by Warcry.
But best will be to make it something like an Aura skill and change her Augment.

Also her Paralysis is quite strange skill, cos casting speed of this skill is longer than effect of the skill itself, and this makes it pointless to use. So will be nice to make or Cast time faster for this ability or longer the effect on affected enemies, to make this skill more useful in offence and in defence. Also some range increase will be nice.

And Valkyr's Rip Line works perfectly as a Parkour skill, but become annoying when player tries to pull enemy to him, cos mostly it throw enemy behind and does not pull enemy to Valkyr herself, especially if pulled enemy was quite far from Valkyr. Will be good if Rip Line will pull enemy toward the Valkyr, right to her feet and will not throw enemy far away behind.
EDIT: Or - When Valkyr will grab the enemy with her Rip Line, then he will be pulled right to her and she does finisher with her Exalted weapon (like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, when he pulls enemy and enemy is standing stunned in front on him, so it will open enemy for finisher). But now it looks like Enemy Fly Trolling simulator skill...
Also in old meta Grab Your Teammate may have some usage, but now it's a pointless mechanics, which sometimes also bring annoying moments on the table.

and also touch some more aspects

On 2018-06-06 at 12:41 AM, --GZ--Cegorach said:

And still did not get any answer on -
"So, before posting something like - "She is fine and should not be updated!!!" - just answer on my questions then -
1. Will you take Valkyr over another frame for Axi Surv 60+ minute run and who you will replace then ? 
2. With good mods MK1 BO, MK1 Braton and MK1 Kunai can kill enemies even in Elite Onslaught, so will you take MK1 BO, MK1 Braton And MK1 Kunai for EO or Axi 60min+ farm then ?
So better think, how to improve her and do not do not get stuck on current state, cos just in some updates she will be even more dated... She should not be OP, but she should not be Boring too and definitely should be updated, not remastered, cos her concept is nice."

Also, AXI Surv 20v can be done even with MK1 weapons, so will you take MK1 weapon set over Prime weapon set ? Or will this fact, that MK1 weapons can do Sortie, AXI 20, EO means, that MK1 is a good and fine weapon to do new high/top tier content ? So, as I said in previous comment - "So or we should agree that Valkyr is a Newbie/Starter frame, which is OK just for low level missions and she should be given as a starter frame then and we need MR based Frames with enemy level gradation like Weapons are nowadays, or if Warframes do not have level gradations, then she needs to be updated for new mechanics and new s.c. "Meta". But in anyway - her Paradoxes should be fixed..."
So, answer me, without cheap speculations and without taking words out of context - Why Valkyr should not be updated to new meta and new mechanics and why her paradoxes should not fixed ? Any reasonable and not speculative answer please, we are not in Congress here... Or you want to say, that if BIG-YOU do not play anything over Mercuri, no one should then too and no fixes should be provided there ?

P.S. Do we talk about Nyx here ? Btw Nyx do not die if her Ult was deactivated, enemies do not suck energy when Nyx Ult is active, also her Ult does not make her other mechanics pointless (unlike mechanics which already were pointless).... So let's talk about Nyx in "Nyx Suggestion" topics. Same way you can say something like - "Wu requires update, so that's the reason why Valkyr should not be fixed and updated".... C'mon man, Don't you realize that this is nonsense, but not an argument about why she should not be updated ?

On 2018-06-03 at 8:02 PM, --GZ--Cegorach said:

Only counter-arguments I read here, about why she should not be updated to current meta, are - "she is fine, cos she can spin to win"..................... No really guys ? Are you seriously ? Yes her WC+Zaw can go over 600k crit with x1.5 CM (while her Hysteria can go just up to 500k with x3+ CM maximum, also with Zaw you can go up to 8m 360° Radius and with Hysteria 4m 180° max...). Also using Hysteria for Heal is pointless, maybe just for players who did not path Neptune yet, cos with Operator + OpArcane you can Heal 100% Health just in 0.5sec, while Hysteria cast time is 3 times longer, also can be deactivated and can be silenced.... So, using Hysteria is just Fun for the beginning, but for players who are used to Valkyr, but for practical effectiveness it's already outdated... Also over 150+ its cast time is insta Rip. Nyx Ult is much more useful in compare to that, have Insta Cast and do not have Suicide mechanics... Also enemies can suck Energy under her Hysteria ,whyle Hysteria itself sucks x3 Energy after couple of seconds... And if Null spawn on you head = Rip, cos at spawn time Null is invincible and on high ranks under Healer buff he is almost invincible and can't be CCed...
Also, do you like WC mechanics ? Just use skill once and Ctrl+MLB continuously millions of time ? As minimum - IT'S BORING, for a long run.... Also her Warcry have paradoxes - 1. Team Buff wich can't be used to buff players who did not get buff. 2. Slow which can't be casted to Slow enemies... :facepalm:
Skill No3... Why the fk it even exists ? Even with augment it's just a press for Fun skill and do not have real usage in mass combat, especially if you go over 120+ level... Also it have so slow Cast time and very short effect duration, even with Nat Talent...
Skill No1... Now is good just to do 2 things - 1. Parkour. 2. Troll your Teammates...
And whole that counter-arguments sound like - << MK1 with proper build can kill enemies in Sortie, so MK1 is a good weapon >> 

Whole her gameplay now is - Start > press 2 > Ctrl+MLB 12354616494654687961321364 times > If you have low health = press 5, Ctrl+Spacebar, press 5 = or press 4 and Ctrl+Spacebar 12365134 times, then or press 4, or wait when you will go out of energy, or enemy will deactivate your Hysteria > then again, press 2 > Ctrl+MLB(or E by default) 16216549846131213646165879 times... Yea, she is fine... If you say so....

Also most of that stupid Counter-"argument" players are acting like someone is asking to make her OP or to Nerf her more... We all know, that Valk is a great concept, but very Outdated concept, have paradoxes and with with modern mechanics half of her skills are just pointless to use (most and all are different thing) and some of her mechanics are or broken or boring... I personally want Valk to be a normal pick, but now I see Ivara, Vauban and Titania in Exterminate, than Valkyr... Even is serious Survival runs people leave if someone tries to take Valkyr, cos her maximum is 20 min Axi and in Team play she is absolute 0... And, if you remember Warframe is Multiplayer/Co-op game and not Single Player game... 

So, before posting something like - "She is fine and should not be updated!!!" - just answer on my questions then -
1. Will you take Valkyr over another frame for Axi Surv 60+ minute run and who you will replace then ? 
2. With good mods MK1 BO, MK1 Braton and MK1 Kunai can kill enemies even in Elite Onslaught, so will you take MK1 BO, MK1 Braton And MK1 Kunai for EO or Axi 60min+ farm then ?
So better think, how to improve her and do not do not get stuck on current state, cos just in some updates she will be even more dated... She should not be OP, but she should not be Boring too and definitely should be updated, not remastered, cos her concept is nice.

Sorry for my bad English.

I can continue quoting....

And yes, I'm talking about Topic and her Paradoxes, but you trying to bring some offtopic "agruments" that are not even arguments cos was not even mentioned in topic, and then you start Lying that I ask for something and say about something that I did not even talk about, cos it's not a problem which I'm talking in this topic (so it's like talking about other frames in Valkyr topic and comparing her KPS to Nyx who is CC and is different class with different role... oh... some guys already did that here...). And I did not say about Rework, but I talk about revisiting, updating and fixing paradoxes, and did not say that she can't kill, even MK1 weapon can kill EO and Sortie enemies, and of course Valkyr is better Killer in compare to Nyx, but compare her KPS to Mesa or Saryn, why you in your Video did not do that ? And against 125+ no one play Exalted without modded Weapon, so this video is one more speculation about topic which was not even a topic here (and it still does damage, so of course it will kill enemy in "N" amount of time if this enemy do not have HP Regeneration or Heal)...
So stop your Cheap Speculations and Lies... You look Stupid...

P.S. - And I told, lets go EO Duo or even Quadra (and yes, Warframe is Multiplayer Co-op game, same way even WoW can be played solo too...), you take Valkyr I'll take another frame and let's see how far and how effective you will be there with Valkyr, shortly, you should not be Ballast there.

Edited by --GZ--Cegorach

OP has some valid points.

I really want to like Valkyr. Her theme is great. But I don't find enough synergies to support a playstyle that jumps fluidly in and out of hysteria. And a build that stays constantly in hysteria struggles with its low melee range.

She's invulnerable, but she has to pay dearly for it.

Ripline needs easier aiming and drawing in multiple foes into melee range. Also more fluid, faster animation.

Warcry is fine. Perhaps a little synergy with paralysis?

Paralysis's animation should be faster and it should be castable midair.

Hysteria needs more range. Her invulnerabily should be replaced by a damage redirection to all enemies in a small fixed-range aura. As long as she is in melee with someone she's super tanky, but she just can't stand in the open and has to look for new melee victims (pulling them in with ripline e.g.).

On 2018-06-07 at 6:38 AM, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

oh the video was actually yours? i thought it was just one that was found on youtube, lol

but yeah, how good is hysteria's "just finisher whoever you damn well please" ability, aye? imo it blows blows away all of the other exalted weapons when it comes to single target killing.

Yup and no one did not say something different, in previous comments I also mentioned that Her hysteria Finisher can kill everything in one shot, but only one target per every 5-3 seconds, if do not mention time that you will need to move from target to target and also forget about situation when 2 Nulls+Ancient Healers+ Eximus Ancient Healers+Eximus Corrupted heavy Gunners and Bombards+Heavy Gunners and Bombards+Other small crap are coming and all are over 125+ level... Also it does not change the fact (which was mentioned by me) that in time that will require Hysteria Finishers to kill 10 enemies, in team, there was no enemy left, also in Survival and EO you will lose Effectiveness, so still is much worth to use Warcry+Zaw (for example Zaw), than chase each enemy 1by1 in room to kill, or use Paralysis to finish, especially if there are Nulls+Ancient Healers+ Eximus Ancient Healers............ So, her great damage become useless on practice, while almost any other frame have options to still continue using skills.... 
So topic is about Paradoxes in her skills and synergies and not about Hysteria can kill (you don't say... DPS skill can kill.... Nonsense!??? O.o Someone even compare her to Nyx...), even MK1 weapon can kill, so what ? Does it fix her paradoxes ?

Don't get me wrong, I just mean that this people are talking about things which was not, are not and will not be topic here... Yes she still can kill, but how this affects this topic I still did not understand... She is KPS Frame and of course she kill...Everything that does damage can kill...

Edited by --GZ--Cegorach

36 minutes ago, Sahansral said:

OP has some valid points.

I really want to like Valkyr. Her theme is great. But I don't find enough synergies to support a playstyle that jumps fluidly in and out of hysteria. And a build that stays constantly in hysteria struggles with its low melee range.

She's invulnerable, but she has to pay dearly for it.

Ripline needs easier aiming and drawing in multiple foes into melee range. Also more fluid, faster animation.

Warcry is fine. Perhaps a little synergy with paralysis?

Paralysis's animation should be faster and it should be castable midair.

Hysteria needs more range. Her invulnerabily should be replaced by a damage redirection to all enemies in a small fixed-range aura. As long as she is in melee with someone she's super tanky, but she just can't stand in the open and has to look for new melee victims (pulling them in with ripline e.g.).

I said that Warcry is fine. But Have Slow which can't be used to slow and have Team buff which can't be used to buff teammates who are not affected by it... And is it fine ? So fine is Armor (which is useless with Hysteria) and AS, which as I said is great...
That's why I think that this part should be revisited, I mean Slow/Buff mechanics which are stupid for that skill as they are now.
That's why i think make Slow as Aura for affected players with Warcry and make Warcry recastable, but it will not renew the buff for players who already are buffed, there already are similar mechanics in game when reusing skill do not renew some mechanical aspect of that skill.

With Ripline I see just 2 problems - 1. Team trolling. 2. And primary problem, when it throw enemy far away instead of grab it to Valkyr.

Hysteria as I said before works nicely, but require Cast Time like Nyx's Absorb and maybe some changes to suicide mechanics. Or make it do not be deactivated immediately after enemies Suck whole energy (on 135+ enemies can suck up to 150 energy per sec.) or Silence it, or just remove it, cos for modern standards Valkyr have very low Range in compare to top tier weapons and damage also is not much better (yes, finisher, which can be used once per 5 seconds and only on one enemy, so it's like taking Dagger with CL, which sounds OP, but in Mass combat is pointless and Very slow in KPS.) So, when her Claw range was 80% of max melee weapon range, then this suicide mechanics maybe can be seen as balance aspect of her skill, but now her claws can't go over 25% of regular melee weapon range, so this mechanics is not something what may be seen as balancing her invincibility+damage, especially when modern top-tier weapons can do even better damage and in higher range and in 360° radius, while her Claws can hit enemies just in 180° in front of her and in much lower range... In other aspects Hysteria is fine. Will be nice to see more possible Combo animations.

About Paralysis I think same as you. Also will be nice to give Paralysis some synergy with her other abilities.

Edited by --GZ--Cegorach