Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Paradoxes.

--GZ--Cegorach

Am 6.6.2018 um 18:30 schrieb VPrime96:

Yeah Valkyr, Compare to other Melee frames, is THE Melee frame. 

1. She can buff her weapon's attack speed

2. Create finishers

3. Have short ranged Claws as a exalted weapons

4. she relies on her Melee weapon and her exalted weapon for killing.

She's not like Excalibur who fight from range or CC the enemies like Inaros.

Any frame that uses naramon is able to open to finishers these days. Your every day melee can scale off combo and sets status too, what's pretty much impossible for hysteria without a set or two of the most overpriced arcane in the game.. slash status is faster finisher damage then opening to finishers too.

I'm using frickin ember as melee frame currently and tell you what, she's way better at it.

Her stats are glass but it's perfect for an energy tank build. I'm the only one in groups who doesn't die in EOS runs..

1. She can buff fire damage, what fully buffs my zenistars fire and slash part.

2. Create finishers with naramon too, tho i hardly use them due to the weapons high slash chance.

3. Uses one of the strongest heavy weapons in the game to perfection.

4. Relys on both, melee and her abilities for damage while supporting and Cc'ing quite a bit.

Between them, ember is the better melee frame. It's plain sad that a prior p4tw frame is a better melee frame then THE melee frame you know...

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

28 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Any frame that uses naramon is able to open to finishers these days. Your every day melee can scale off combo and sets status too, what's pretty much impossible for hysteria without a set or two of the most overpriced arcane in the game.. slash status is faster finisher damage then opening to finishers too.

I'm using frickin ember as melee frame currently and tell you what, she's way better at it.

Her stats are glass but it's perfect for an energy tank build. I'm the only one in groups who doesn't die in EOS runs..

1. She can buff fire damage, what fully buffs my zenistars fire and slash part.

2. Create finishers with naramon too, tho i hardly use them due to the weapons high slash chance.

3. Uses one of the strongest heavy weapons in the game to perfection.

4. Relys on both, melee and her abilities for damage while supporting and Cc'ing quite a bit.

Between them, ember is the better melee frame. It's plain sad that a prior p4tw frame is a better melee frame then THE melee frame you know...

She's only a Melee frame if you play her as one. I played as Melee Ember when i was lvling her up in this account with a CO Lesion and in Sortie 3 when i had a Maiming Strike Atterax. I also don't die (Not Consistently) in Elite Onslaught with Valkyr.

Also, Earlier today, I used my Valkyr Prime in MOT. It was a 45+ Minute run and Nidus joined when it was over 20 minutes. IDK how he joined that late. Expectingly I got the most kills but I got downed twice during that run while Nidus got downed once (The first time i got downed in that run was more of my fault because i jumped into a Nullifier bubble). It was Sortie 3 level enemies but with the Damage modifier, they were hitting us like if they are lvl 200 - 300 enemies. The Crewman there do a insane amount of damage to you at that high of a level in MOT.

Edited by VPrime96

vor 2 Stunden schrieb VPrime96:

She's only a Melee frame if you play her as one. I played as Melee Ember when i was lvling her up in this account with a CO Lesion and in Sortie 3 when i had a Maiming Strike Atterax. I also don't die (Not Consistently) in Elite Onslaught with Valkyr.

Also, Earlier today, I used my Valkyr Prime in MOT. It was a 45+ Minute run and Nidus joined when it was over 20 minutes. IDK how he joined that late. Expectingly I got the most kills but I got downed twice during that run while Nidus got downed once (The first time i got downed in that run was more of my fault because i jumped into a Nullifier bubble). It was Sortie 3 level enemies but with the Damage modifier, they were hitting us like if they are lvl 200 - 300 enemies. The Crewman there do a insane amount of damage to you at that high of a level in MOT.

Same goes for valkyr tho. Most people play her with guns for all i can tell, hysteria is merely used as a "panic button" the same way they use melee for life strike... somewhat of a waste if you ask me but still pretty common.

...no idea how you die with a nidus at all lmao.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb VPrime96:

As much as i learned about Valkyr's Mechanics and Synergies, dosen't mean i'm a pro with her.

Nah like, nidus is a god tier tank. 90% damage reduction meets strong Cc. I mesn healthy input but dude, that guy was bad 😂 valk and him are worlds appart.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Nah like, nidus is a god tier tank. 90% damage reduction meets strong Cc. I mesn healthy input but dude, that guy was bad 😂 valk and him are worlds appart.

Nidus is pretty much like the Current Saryn. He needs build up to start tanking but I do know he literally can't die when his Mutation Stacks starts firing. The moments i was down was when there was a crowd of enemies around. So there was moments he lost some Mutation Stacks. Valkyr and him have very different playstyles. Valkyr takes damage to fuel up her rage so she can heal before she take more damage while Nidus grabs enemies and stomps them to death to gain Mutation Stacks so he can be harder to kill the longer the mission last.

vor 33 Minuten schrieb VPrime96:

Nidus is pretty much like the Current Saryn. He needs build up to start tanking but I do know he literally can't die when his Mutation Stacks starts firing. The moments i was down was when there was a crowd of enemies around. So there was moments he lost some Mutation Stacks. Valkyr and him have very different playstyles. Valkyr takes damage to fuel up her rage so she can heal before she take more damage while Nidus grabs enemies and stomps them to death to gain Mutation Stacks so he can be harder to kill the longer the mission last.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Parasitic_Link

That one literally requires one stack. Sure, there's that mechanic that prevents death too but boy, it's hard for him to even reach that frickin point. Ever since chroma has been gone percentuall reductions have become the strongest tanking tool in the game.... with as much as a 90% damage reduction and only his armor rating you're at like 95% the reduction a max stat ice chroma had... and then there's also his crowd controll that's way above chromas...

It should be pretty difficult for a nidus to die at all. That's nothing like saryn, build up or not. That's straight pre nerf chroma level tanking from the get go. That's also why they're world appart. Those max strength, max armor rating -2000something armor hardly even distract enemys, let alone compensate for the missing Cc. I'm rather suprised it was only twice if a nidus bit the dust.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

valkyr's kit is  mostly outdated , paralysis is useless  fourfold

1  its damage is based off of valkyr's current shields(doesnt help she has the lowest shields in the game)

2 it drains a percentage of shield with each use

3 its only good when used with the augment

4 its useless even with the augment because if your build has range  Warcry's radius gets blasted to like 70+ radius  and if you get  like 180+ power strenght the slow slows for like 50-60% 

War cry simply needs to be  able to be recast  while active 

Hysteria   is nice and all but useless  if you got melee with life steal 

Hirudo has innate life steal so you can build it for  max single target damage

or

Slap Life steal on a Whip ,Guandao or Jat Kittag  and you can AoE wreck enemies 

and if you want  no energy cost channeling simply dont rank life strike, use Zenurik's 60% reduction and Focus Energy's 60% reduction 

theres no real reason to use hysteria as a whole other than 2 scenarios wich dont even require you to build for  it anyways:

Reviving allies

Slide attack High priority targets :Nox, Bursas Etc.

Edited by Retepzednem

1 hour ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Parasitic_Link

That one literally requires one stack. Sure, there's that mechanic that prevents death too but boy, it's hard for him to even reach that frickin point. Ever since chroma has been gone percentuall reductions have become the strongest tanking tool in the game.... with as much as a 90% damage reduction and only his armor rating you're at like 95% the reduction a max stat ice chroma had... and then there's also his crowd controll that's way above chromas...

It should be pretty difficult for a nidus to die at all. That's nothing like saryn, build up or not. That's straight pre nerf chroma level tanking.

When i meant Saryn, i meant by the Scaling but for Tanking, definitely near Chroma’s level of tanking before he got nerfed. Chroma’s tankiness used to be the highhest i ever seen before his calculations got changed. Chroma's Survivability, after testing out his nerf before using this account, is what i'm concerned about more than his damage. Many tanks can do better than him. Yeah Valkyr only have 92% DR with her Armor at 230 -  240% Power Strength but when you look at her abilities to his, Valkyr would take more of a beating than him since he needs to take shield Damage to gain Armor instead of Pressing 2.

Edited by VPrime96

2 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

When i meant Saryn, i meant by the Scaling but for Tanking, definitely near Chroma’s level of tanking before he got nerfed. Chroma’s tankiness used to be the highhest i ever seen before his calculations got changed. Chroma's Survivability, after testing out his nerf before using this account, is what i'm concerned about more than his damage. Many tanks can do better than him. Yeah Valkyr only have 92% DR with her Armor at 230 -  240% Power Strength but when you look at her abilities to his, Valkyr would take more of a beating than him since he needs to take shield Damage to gain Armor instead of Pressing 2.

For me,  Chroma needs a better rework, VERY great rework. 

That's my idea. 

3 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

I agree. I hope he becomes the tanky monster he used to be.

The resistance was great, because now Rhino can achieve armor by hitting enemies whit 1 ability ( ironclad charge). 

The damage... Ok, it was too much but now it's ridiculous, come on, he is a damage dealer frame, Rhino can do a little bit more damage with less power strength, and Rhino is also immune tu cc when using iron skin and he's able to stun... Chroma yes but the stun isn't grate at all, takes too much time to stun enemies for a short period of time. 

Chroma must deal damage and so must be reworked. 

Please DE rework him with sacrefice update. 

Peaceeee✌🏻

5 hours ago, Retepzednem said:

valkyr's kit is  mostly outdated , paralysis is useless  fourfold

1  its damage is based off of valkyr's current shields(doesnt help she has the lowest shields in the game)

2 it drains a percentage of shield with each use

3 its only good when used with the augment

4 its useless even with the augment because if your build has range  Warcry's radius gets blasted to like 70+ radius  and if you get  like 180+ power strenght the slow slows for like 50-60% 

War cry simply needs to be  able to be recast  while active 

Hysteria   is nice and all but useless  if you got melee with life steal 

Hirudo has innate life steal so you can build it for  max single target damage

or

Slap Life steal on a Whip ,Guandao or Jat Kittag  and you can AoE wreck enemies 

and if you want  no energy cost channeling simply dont rank life strike, use Zenurik's 60% reduction and Focus Energy's 60% reduction 

theres no real reason to use hysteria as a whole other than 2 scenarios wich dont even require you to build for  it anyways:

Reviving allies

Slide attack High priority targets :Nox, Bursas Etc.

Mostly agree, but for modern gameplay Single Target focused build is funny, yes you can do it and have perfect ST damage, but still you will spend same time on just one target as other frames on many, so in regular runs you can have fun with it, but if we talk about serious runs, where each player efficiency is important, than it's just pointless..

Today I sow one of that guys ("Slow that can't used as slow is good" ones, will not point the finger) from this topic with Valkyr in Axi Survival, he dropped on 40th minute, I was just playing for fun with Chroma, I did not die once, while he was dead 6 times, also his KPS was 15% - Chroma, Valkyr, Trinity and Harrow, of course he did more damage than Trinity and Harrow, also when I ask him about this topic and we start arguing that Valkyr paradoxes should be fixed or not, on 30th minute, he say that Valkyr do not have any problem (15% KPS with just 2 DPS Frames and Valkyr run with Dual buff (Chroma Buff and Warcry)), then he died once more, cos he run solo in farther room (cos when you run far from team, then enemies try to push you, so you will have better KPS, but he still sucked), then he wright "fu" in chat and disconnect... Unfortunately I was not able to make screen (also I do not want to point with finger, cos this topic is not about speculators, but is about about Valkyr's Paradoxical mechanics in her skills), cos when he left, game recalculate statistics for 3 players...
So once again - lets go Duo or Quadro, you take Valkyr and I'll take any frame I want and you should be more efficient than me...
But and Also - how all that things fix her paradoxical aspects of her skill or how it proves that she do not have paradoxes ?

So, I asked this question many times, but did not get direct answer, only cheap speculations - How to slow enemies with Her slow if Warcry is active ? How to use her buff on players who are not baffed ? Or how normal is it, when Grab skill throw enemies far away ? Or how normal is it, when Skill CC is shorter than Skill Cast Animation ? How normal is it, when after using skill D part of mechanics of skill B become useless ? Or how normal is, when there is mechanics in game which makes her specific skill pointless to use ? Or how normal is when regular weapon can deal same/more damage and in much farther range, in much bigger radius and will damage more enemies simultaneously, than skill which is mentioned to be a damage skill ? Yes, nice single target damage, yes, okish invincibility (before energy sucker come with Eximus Healers in team), one of the best Single Target damage (best is Dagger with Covert Lethality), but this game is not about Single Target kills and that's why CL and daggers are not so popular Mod and Weapons, also finishers does not work with special units (like Capture Target), so much more important is overall KPS (kill per second, cos she is DPS and not a support), so her stat is 0.2KPS, sure, better than Trinity or Nyx have... And so on... But All I hear is - "She deal damage..." oh... you don't say... "She have invincibility..." oh... really? O.o.... "She do not need rework..." Who even say about rework, all I say is Fix her paradoxes and not rework, but IF DE have better concept, then why not to Rework... But once again - What does all this have to do with her paradoxes I mentioned before ?  (and yes, Her, Valkyr's, cos this topic is about Valkyr, and not about Nyx, Chroma, Titania.... or any other frame...)
So, for example, if I will use Warcry just as a Self buff and will forget that Warframe is Multiplayer Co-op game and Warcry already have Teambuff mechanics, will it fix paradoxical part of this skill (Slow that can't be used as slow and Team Buff that can't be used to buff your team) ? Or if I will use her Rip Line just as parkour skill, will it fix the fact, that it still grab your teammates and makes it a trolling skill and that enemy-grab mechanics of this skill work as a NASA Launch Station ? Or if I will use hysteria, will it fix the fact that Warcry's Armor part also becomes pointless ?.... So how all your "arguments" can be taken as Arguments for this specific topic ?

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎01 at 9:23 PM, NoLazyShadow said:

She need rerork more that anyone

I think she needs a minor rework, but definitely NOT before Titania.
Valkyr is my favourite frame, but she still has SOME things going for her.
Titania is a gimmicky mess right now.

1 hour ago, --GZ--Cegorach said:

Or if I will use hysteria, will it fix the fact that Warcry's Armor part also becomes pointless ?

Valkyr's Armor buff only Reduce the damage she takes to her health which helps Rage/Hunter Adrenaline . It won't help from getting killed which is what hysteria's Invincibility and Life steal is for. She only use Warframe's Armor which is Pure DR. Not Flat DR like with Nidus Parasitic Link, Gara's Splinter Storm, and Mesa's Shatter shield. Chroma used to be the best frame for Armor before his Nerf since he can double or triple his Armor. So she can take more damage than most flat DR frames without Hysteria activated. Her Armor buff would still affect Teammates without Invincibility and her Attack speed buff affects Valkyr's Exalted Claws too so WarCry isn't a complete waste with her invincibility. Imagine playing Rhino without his Iron Skin and you would get the idea of how it is playing Valkyr with Hysteria deactivated. Out of all of the frames in this game, Valkyr is one of the least "Press x to win" frame in the game and probably one of the hardest frames to fiqure out.

Edited by VPrime96

14 hours ago, Sahansral said:

OP has some valid points.

I really want to like Valkyr. Her theme is great. But I don't find enough synergies to support a playstyle that jumps fluidly in and out of hysteria. And a build that stays constantly in hysteria struggles with its low melee range.

She's invulnerable, but she has to pay dearly for it.

Ripline needs easier aiming and drawing in multiple foes into melee range. Also more fluid, faster animation.

Warcry is fine. Perhaps a little synergy with paralysis?

Paralysis's animation should be faster and it should be castable midair.

Hysteria needs more range. Her invulnerabily should be replaced by a damage redirection to all enemies in a small fixed-range aura. As long as she is in melee with someone she's super tanky, but she just can't stand in the open and has to look for new melee victims (pulling them in with ripline e.g.).

Well yeah.  An ability that's as powerful as hysteria needs to have drastic drawbacks.  You don't need melee range.  You have invincibility with 2 very powerful attacks.  One of which lets you instantly finisher anything that's not a boss.

Ripline Doesn't need to pull in multiple enemies.  It's primarily a traversing tool.  The ability to pull enemies is secondary.  If you want to improve that kind of style you can pick up prolonged paralysis which with good range and good strength lets you pull whole rooms to your feet.

I mean.  Warcry is a melee buff.  Paralysis opens people to finishers.  they kind of already do work together.  I don't see the need for it to be a quicker cast.  Warcry gives you a fair amount of EHP.  Meaning you will be perfectly fine casting it to OHK that hvt.

If you removed her invulnerability sure it would.  But there's no reason to.  Making Valk's hysteria have DR is kind of pointless when warcry basically does that for you already.

Your idea is interesting but I think it would be better suited for a new frame rather than changing valks identity.

16 hours ago, Sahansral said:

Paralysis's animation should be faster and it should be castable midair.

WarCry already increase that ability's Finisher animation and it's already Castable Midair. Actually, All of her abilities are Castable Mid Air unless you are using the Eternal War Augment.

Edited by VPrime96

On 2018-06-06 at 10:42 AM, peterc3 said:

Every frame must be made to only have 1 way of playing them.

I can't possibly imagine someone playing Valkyr differently and therefore she needs a rework to fit my view of the game.

i have a hysteria focused build as my go to build.....i agree wholeheartedly with this sarcasm

On 2018-06-02 at 1:52 PM, --GZ--Cegorach said:

Did I say, that she is BAD ?
I think topic was Clear for understanding, that some of her skills have paradoxes, shortly strange and pointless mechanics.
But, she is one of the weakest frames in Warframe nowadays, but still partially useful and her concept is great.
In game you can see statistics and Valkyr is the 2nd effective frame (From the END) and one of the Rarest pick after Wukong, so, no, something is wrong and not work fine. One of the reasons is her dated skill set, which have usage in the game and still can do a some job, so in my topic I wasn't talking about that, but I touch just her paradoxes and strange mechanics, when her skills have pointless and stupid mechanics, which do not really work.
I mean, now Valkyr is press 2, then Ctrl+MLB and repeat Ctrl+MLB Millions of times, if you need Heal then press 5 > Ctrl+SpaceBar > 5, then continue pressing Ctrl+MLB more Millions of times... Use 1 if you want be first to kill Capture Target, or press 1 if you get bored and want to troll teammates, never press 3, cos it's waste of time, no need to press 4 cos you have 5 and 2 active with good Melee Weapon which have very wide and long range, so you cover more space and kill more enemies simultaneously... Boring in a long run... I'm not good in English, so I hope you will understand what I mean here.
She is nice frame, medicore for now, but she require some updates for new Warframe mechanics. But now, she is dated, she is like MK1 weapon, wich with proper mods can do job even is Sorties and even kill stuff, but will you take MK1 BO over Galatine or BO Prime (not sure if there is a player who even use BO Prime btw...), or MK1 Braton over Soma or Braton Prime ? Same here...
And no one say that she is UNDERPOWERED ? As I said before, She have Great Concept, but Dated and require updates for new Warframe Mechanics, cos now is much useful to survive with Operator mechanics than use Valkyr's Hysteria for that, and if you use Arcanes for Operator, than you can heal 100% in just 0.5 second, whyle with Hysteria you can just against medium level enemies and in 100+ you will mostly die faster than Valkyr will even cast her Hysteria and killing enemies with her Claws is less effective today, than using Eternal War+Zaw, especially when some enemies can just spawn on your head, turn off your Hysteria and oneshot you. 
To be clear, whole my comment was about, that her mechanics and skills work just partially nowadays, cos simple Operator will replace her skill mechanics in much more effective way than this skills can do by themself and that some skills have pointless, paradoxical and ineffective mechanics which does not work on practice, like Slow which can't be used as a Slow, or her Grab which just throw enemies in a long space flight, instead of being useful grab skill.
Also no, I can't agree that she do not require Parkour for her 1, hes SpiderWoman is nice mechins and is quite useful in Mobile, Speed and in Time-limited missions, but grabbing teammate is a trolling mechanics now, but her grab enemy is like NASA's Space Program, Enemy Launching on the Moon skill... But parkour itself is nice and still have it's niche.

And with who you can't Clean Sorties ?
Even properly modded MK1 weapon can do a Sortie missions nowadays, Sortie is not something special and does not require good Frame, Weapon or Build to do, especially for experienced player. So will you take MK1 Braton over Braton Prime, or MK1 BO over Galatine Prime or BO Prime, just cos it still can do a Sortie mission ?
Only Frame who have some problems there is Titania, cos of her useless Evasion, which do not protect her from most of the weapons nowadays, but in teams, smart Titania will not even die, especially with new Operator mechanics.
So, long things short - Is Enough and Effective are very different things. Valkyr is very outdated and have some synergy paradoxes and skills which have pointless and illogical mechanics, when on paper you have slow, but on practice you don't. Valk is a medicore frame now, with very dated skillset, which should be updated. And this is what my topic was about, she still can be used, but she have strange mechanics in skills which on practice are pointless.

Agreed...

On 2018-06-04 at 12:39 AM, --GZ--Cegorach said:

I do not need Operator to heal, but then you say that Hysteria have heal... you're contradicting yourself... So, once again, cos you just ignoring everything and continue to speculate and take words out of context - Why I need to use Hysteria when - WC+My Zaw go over 600k Crit with x1.5 CM in 8 meter 360°, when Hysteria with WC can go just up to 500k Crit with x3 CM in 4 meter 180° maximum ? And why I need to use Hysteria for heal, when with Operator I can heal 100% HP in 0.5 seconds, when Hysteria's just cast time is 3 times longer ? Especially when Hysteria can't be casted everywhere (just example for 150level+ if Null+Healer+Healer+Null spawned on your head) ? Also when enemies can suck Energy under Hysteria effect, so you may stay OOE in couple of second ? And why I will spend 1.5 seconds on Hysteria with Nat Talent, when without wasted Mod slot I can use Operator with Instacast (0.2 sec, tbh) ? Just cos you said so ? O.o
Also Valk is my most played frame and I spend over 500h just on her since from OBT...

And in one of the previous post I said, let's go Duo to EO, you take Valkyr and I will take another frame and let's see how long you will stay there and how effective you will be... Or just do Axi Survival 150 level+ video then, cos unlike you I'm playing up to 300 level and trying different frames, so, show me your Invincible build which will make her more valuable frame, than any other DPS or Tank (She is definitely not a CC, not a Caster, not a Pusher and not a Support, so only Tank and DPS slots left, so who will she replace in her niche ? Titania ? OK, but Titania also require Rework (also DE said that she will be revisited)...).

Also Nidus, Inaros and Rhino can go over 300 level, not easily, but can...

And GL Meleeing Eximus Corrupted Heavy Gunners and Bombards under Nulls+Ancient Healers+Eximus Ancient Healers buffs, especially with Hysteria in 150 Neo or Axi... (and on 150+ it's quite common enemy set there.)

EDIT: and still can't understand, why I need whole this HP regens and LSs, when just by pressing 5 I can Full my HP in 0.5 second ...

So yes, whole this comments sound like - "MK1 BO can kill enemies in Sortie and in EO, so MK1 is a good weapon..." No, it's a newbie/starter weapon and suck for higher levels. So or we should agree that Valkyr is a Newbie/Starter frame, which is OK just for low level missions, she should be given as a starter frame then and we need MR based Frames with enemy level gradation like Weapons are nowadays, or if Warframes do not have level gradations, then she needs to be updated for new mechanics and new s.c. "Meta". But in anyway - her Paradoxes should be fixed...

Well said... Hard to find someone who has the same thinking with me on Valkyr. 

Yeah we all knew Valkyr is good with Eternal War and constantly swapping in and out of Hysteria. But this game is all about crowd control and teamplay.. I can certainly solo most stuffs with Valkyr but whats the point in a multiplayer game? A lot of frames can kill or control mass amount of enemies in a blink of an eye. So why bring in Valkyr when we have others. Even a melee based Excal can do a lot ranged damage. There are times i need to keep casting the "not so eternal" Warcry because others frames already killed everyone so fast... In a single click.. Especially on Exterminates and Defense mission.. Nothing spawns near me.. Thats the point... How fun is that?

Why lifesteal when we are invulnerable.... Might as well move the lifesteal to Warcry.. 

This is just ideas for a more enjoyable game. All we want is a more balanced and fun Valkyr.. Thats all... No offense to anyone..

Edited by WSPY

11 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

WarCry already increase that ability's Finisher animation and it's already Castable Midair. Actually, All of her abilities are Castable Mid Air unless you are using the Eternal War Augment.

So how you cast Warcry as a Slow CC ? Or how you cast it as a Buff to buff your teammates ? Ah... You don't... You just do not care about team play... So - Press 4 and Spin2Win should be an only option for her...?
I want' Valkyr to be more flexible frame and not newbie frame similar to MK1 weapons, with just one tactics and point to play, but I want her skills to be more useful in different situations, and I want her all mechanics be usable and not paradoxical or annoying, especially for team play in Multiplayer Co-op game btw...
So, just one question - How often you use Paralysis on Valkyr ? And how often you use skills on Nidus, Saryn, Limbo, Mag... for example ? Or you want to say, that you use Paralysis every 1.5 second in 45 minute runs ? I'm more than sure, that you may run missions without even accidentally pressing Button-3, it's like a Psychic Bolts skill on Nyx, have it, but not many even use it... And the reason is simple - you can do much more and much better in same amount of time, even if you equip Prolonged Paralysis, also on 125+ this skill and mod are useless, cos it just can't affect enemies affected by Ancient Healer, Null... atc... and you will not use Eternal War and Prolonged Paralysis at the same time, cos you lose too much efficiency, and Eternal War is much more important, cos you can maximize her Str without losing Duration and to do not cast Warcry every 10 seconds, cos it have very low Cast time, so Valky gameplay will transform into a Casting Skills simulator (but, dunno, maybe there are players who love to look at forever pointless casting skills gameplay... Valkyr definitely is not a Caster to have gameplay like this...). So yes, against Sortie enemies it's OK, but even MK1 weapons are OK with Sortie level enemies, so, now what ? MK1 weapons are high-top tier weapons now ? 
But still, all this is just simple Ignoring politics of her paradoxes, but does not fix them...  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also some players still did not answer the question - How the fact that she can kill, can cast in air or with finisher, can oneshot the enemy, just one enemy every 5+ sec (Daggers can do same and even faster), or whatever they point on... will fix her Paradoxes ? But all I hear is something like - "I do not care that Car do not have Doors, do not have Seets and do not have working Brakes, cos it still can bring me to Work"...
And it's quite funny when you say - Valkyr have Slow which can't be used as a Slow and Team Buff which can't be used to buff teammates who are not buffed... But see answer like - "Valkyr can oneshot enemy with finisher" or "Valkyr can Heal with Hysteria"... Oh... You do not say...O.o... But how does this relate to what I said ?
(Do not get me wrong, I'm not pointing on you, in second part of this comment...)

Edited by --GZ--Cegorach

13 hours ago, maxedpotato said:

I think she needs a minor rework, but definitely NOT before Titania.
Valkyr is my favourite frame, but she still has SOME things going for her.
Titania is a gimmicky mess right now.

Agree, but if we will be silent, Work on Valkyr (it will be just Adjustment, Update, Fixes or Rework) will be delayed for years. So let's talk about Titania in Titania topics.
Also, at the first, they should fix her paradoxical parts of her skills.

45 minutes ago, --GZ--Cegorach said:

I want' Valkyr to be more flexible frame and not newbie frame similar to MK1 weapons, with just one tactics and point to play, but I want her skills to be more useful in different situations, and I want her all mechanics be usable and not paradoxical or annoying, especially for team play in Multiplayer Co-op game btw...
So, just one question - How often you use Paralysis on Valkyr ?

I use Paralysis or Prolonged Paralysis when i want to complete a Riven or Insta - heal in Hysteria. If this was a Multiplayer Co - Op game, then Solo Matchmaking shouldn’t exist. Warframe is not really a complete Multiplayer game.

13 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

Valkyr's Armor buff only Reduce the damage she takes to her health which helps Rage/Hunter Adrenaline . It won't help from getting killed which is what hysteria's Invincibility and Life steal is for. She only use Warframe's Armor which is Pure DR. Not Flat DR like with Nidus Parasitic Link, Gara's Splinter Storm, and Mesa's Shatter shield. Chroma used to be the best frame for Armor before his Nerf since he can double or triple his Armor. So she can take more damage than most flat DR frames without Hysteria activated. Her Armor buff would still affect Teammates without Invincibility and her Attack speed buff affects Valkyr's Exalted Claws too so WarCry isn't a complete waste with her invincibility. Imagine playing Rhino without his Iron Skin and you would get the idea of how it is playing Valkyr with Hysteria deactivated. Out of all of the frames in this game, Valkyr is one of the least "Press x to win" frame in the game and probably one of the hardest frames to fiqure out.

Whut ? So you say that it's OK, that part of the skill become pointless if her another skill is active ? So, you want to say, lets just simply ignore counter-synergic mechanics in her skill set ?
So - If they will make Chroma Most Armored Frame then it will fix Valkyr paradoxes and counter-synergic parts of her skill set ? Or how does this relate to this topic ? So Valkyr paradoxes are caused due to that DE changed Chroma, which was Heavily bugged, his calculations did not work as DE wanted to and was Heaviest Unit with Hugest Damage at the same time ? Or Valkyr paradoxes are caused by Nidus ? or what the hell are you even talking about ?
How often you use All Nidus skills and how often you use All Valkyr skill ? I'm more than sure, that you do not even accidentally do not press her 3 or 1 in regular missions of the game, and you run with Eternal War or with high Duration. So, once again - What Nudus or Chroma can do with Valkyr's paradoxical mechanics in her skill ?

Also you once more contradict yourself, in previous topic you say that she kill everything better than every Frame in the game and can oneshot 125+ level enemies with her Finisher, but now you say that Valkyr is Least Press x to win... No, to Spin2Win you need just Ctrl+E.... Agree, it's 2 buttons.... Or just hold E.... But still what this have to do with her paradoxical mechanics in her skill, and with mechanics which she have just on paper, but which can't be used in game ?

Also once again, go Duo, you take Best Non Press x Frame which is Best killer frame in Warframes world named Valkyr and I will take frame I want, and let's go to Onslaught and show me you Best Non Press x Frame which is Best killer frame in Warframes world named Valkyr... (I will record the video)