Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Paradoxes.

--GZ--Cegorach

27 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

I use Paralysis or Prolonged Paralysis when i want to complete a Riven or Insta - heal in Hysteria. If this was a Multiplayer Co - Op game, then Solo Matchmaking shouldn’t exist. Warframe is not really a complete Multiplayer game.

WoW also is not complete Multiplayer game with same logic.... So they should delete all Team Dungeons and Raids from the game ? Or classes should not be updated to party play ? Same with Saints Row or Borderlands, so their devs should not have properly working mechanics for Co-op and should delete all co-op only content from the game or they should not fix it if it's broken ? Or if you play Solo, then no one should even think about to Play in team ? Or if you do not even go over 20 waves, then no one even should ?
Btw, solo was made for a very different reason.
But how this fix her skill mechanics which she have on paper, but which can't be used in game ?

So, go Onslaught with same build and I will take another frame with my build, and be more efficient than me...

P.S. - but I still do not understand how all this will fix her broken mechanics in skills, which she have on paper, but which can't be used on practice in game... Also, if game is Solo, then why Valkyr have Team Buff (which can't be used to buff team mates who was not affected by Teambuff) ? 

P.S.S. - Also even you notice, that he Paralysis is pointless without Augment... And it's really not good when Frame skill is pointless to use without Augment mod, it kills optionality and Flexibility of gameplay... No matter on which frame, but cos this topic is about Valkyr, not about Nidus or Chroma, so I talk about Valkyr mechanics and paradoxes....

Edited by --GZ--Cegorach

On 2018-06-06 at 7:25 AM, --GZ--Cegorach said:

Yes, but not only, her problem is also that she have mechanics which simply do not work, are pointless, annoying, useless and can't be even used if needed... So, or they should remove them, so we will know that there are no mechanics anymore (but is the worst way to do something), or update skills to make such mechanics work properly and do not be annoying, pointless or even problematic. That's it.

Thats right... It's like lifesteal during Invulnerable state. 1 hit from exalted weapon is back to full health. Why lifesteal? Might as well activate 4th to fully heal. It's just one click away. Pointless....

If we remove the Invulnerability from Hysteria while maintaining Knockdown immunity, add status effect immunity, it will make lifesteal in Hysteria more viable more fun. Thats just the example of synergy.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb WSPY:

Thats right... It's like lifesteal during Invulnerable state. 1 hit from exalted weapon is back to full health. Why lifesteal? Might as well activate 4th to fully heal. It's just one click away. Pointless....

If we remove the Invulnerability from Hysteria while maintaining Knockdown immunity, add status effect immunity, it will make lifesteal in Hysteria more viable more fun. Thats just the example of synergy.

I mean it even has a damage reduction attached to its invulnerability too that's eather pointless if you avoid the damage or pointless if it exceeds your tiny health pool. It would definitly be better off without the invulnerability...

There's also the option to allow her life steal to heal the accumulated damage (how frickin logic would dictate anyway)

Or the option to seperate her health and her damage pool in a simlar way QT works with energy...

There's a lotta ways to go at her concept without making it bad but she, she literally got the worst.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

23 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

I mean it even has a damage reduction attached to its invulnerability too that's eather pointless if you avoid the damage or pointless if it exceeds your tiny health pool. It would definitly be better off without the invulnerability...

There's also the option to allow her life steal to heal the accumulated damage (how frickin logic would dictate anyway)

Or the option to seperate her health and her damage pool in a simlar way QT works with energy...

There's a lotta ways to go at her concept without making it bad but she, she literally got the worst.

I also see that some of her problems come from her Invincibility, but many players are Addicted to it and can't see her without it.

I feel that Hysteria should work like Stucking machine, when it forces players to kill more and more and more, and as more enemies you kill then more powerful and more flexible Valkyr will become (in Powerful I do not mean DPS or just DPS/KPS), also I want to see more synergy of her Hysteria with her other skills, and when I say synergy I do not mean Warcry AS buff, it's just a buff of another skill, but not a synergy. By lore Valkyr is a Crazy btch, and i want her to be a Crazy btch and not a boring Invincible Spin2Win frame.
But in this topic I ask just for Paradox fixes, which will make her Skill Mechanics working and not annoying, boring, pointless or trolling, she still is a very good killer frame and have very good concept, but all her skills have something that do not work normally or even do not work at all, so that fixes should be first step to make her better and more fun (in Better I do not mean OP, she is enough powerful (not worse, and not best), but some of her mechanics just do not work). But IF DE have a good concept how to improve her, then I do not see any problem even in full Rework, I'm not a guy who is addicted to something to afraid Reworks... DE already update and rework some old frames and made them better, more fun and more useful, so I see that Valkyr may be the next, she is quite outdated now (and it does not mean, that they should not improve other frames, cos I see that some players understand it exactly in this way...)
Also I want her to be an option in Party picks, to be good as in solo, same useful pick in group play too, especially when on paper she already have interesting mechanics which will make her group play better, but which do not work or can't be used on practice.

Edited by --GZ--Cegorach

• 2 weeks later...

Bad that Valkyr topics are still forgotten... Probably people do not care about problems and paradoxes she have, she can kill level 10 enemies and it's enough for them, so they do not care, cos almost no one play Valkyr nowadays, so probably people think that MR crap should stay as MR crap and should be played just by huge fans of that specific frame(s)...

1 hour ago, --GZ--Cegorach said:

Bad that Valkyr topics are still forgotten... Probably people do not care about problems and paradoxes she have, she can kill level 10 enemies and it's enough for them, so they do not care, cos almost no one play Valkyr nowadays, so probably people think that MR crap should stay as MR crap and should be played just by huge fans of that specific frame(s)...

there was already one topic.

On 2018-06-21 at 5:38 PM, VPrime96 said:

there was already one topic.

Not exactly what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about fixing her paradoxes and strange mechanics, but not "How good will be IF....". I said that she is fine, but have strange and stupid elements which should be revisited and fixed to fit new mechanics of the game, cos in some aspects she have paradoxical mechanics, in other aspects she is quite dated, but still work, but not fully operational, as if she is not fully disclosed, she is similar to the 4x4 SUV on which you can only use just the front suspension, in which also the tires are bald, battery car sat down, mirrors are broken, the gearbox is not fully functional and the windows are not inserted, yes, this Car still can bring you to your work, but this really is not a great idea to do so, she's like a Brand Car frozen in time, with some broken mechanics, but which still can be repaired and become useful and functional option, I do not want Valkyr to be one more forgotten Classics.
So this topic you link is way too different from mine..