Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lethal Abyss is looking for active members. Storm R10/International/Casual/No MR req/Clan runs/New player friendly

--LA--Vengeance

J56go3u.png

eauqNl7.jpg

🌹 Lethal Abyss is created 29/3/2018, with ideas to make it more friendly based clan, currently Storm, rank 10. 🌹
The clan is already fully decorated and researched (except Ignis Wraith since clan didn’t exist back then), where I wanted personally to create a feeling of ‘warm home’.

bWoFZA2.jpg

- discord is required, all members can be informed as well about recent patch notes or simple to keep eye on day/night time in PoE
- decent English/good enough to communicate
- inactivity is fine up to 30 days in case of vacations/traveling and health issues (hopefully not) and Warlord or General got to be informed about it (via discord or in-game)
- for now we didn’t want to go in a competitive direction, but if members want, it can be included as well
- during events, everyone should participate even a little bit when it comes to statues
- insulting and disrespecting members will lead to kick since I don’t want any chaos and drama going around. In case there is any problem with a certain member, Warlord/General needs to be contacted (report it with screenshot)
- in case it comes to expanding the clan, I would like to discuss it with members and bring that decision together
- adult talk is fully allowed without any restrictions, jokes and memes are fine as long as someone doesn’t feel offended by it
- We are part of the Gun & Blade alliance

About me as Warlord - decision to start my own clan
- been in 4 clans by now and from each I never expected to leave. Either they went inactive or one of my experiences was joining huge clan, still playing solo since I was the outsider there, as any new member. That was rather strange, because I went with logic bigger clan = more people to group up and play with (yet it ended up opposite).
Everything that I saw as negative didn't want to have in my own clan. That's why no restrictions on how members talk, not tolerating rude members and I don't want players to be stuck in solo modes/public with randoms constantly when they are in the clan

I was and still am a moderator of one game and have big experience when it comes to the community. On discord people can find me every day since I work from my PC
I enjoy trading in Warframe and like seeing players stay and look around in dojo, taking screenshots
I don't want to be only your leader, but friend who you can talk about your issues and have someone to consult with if you want to

About other current members
- second in charge is my old friend from a game that we used to play together and he suggested me to try out Warframe. He never let me down and that's why I trust him when it comes to the other members
- third in charge ended up person that I didn't know until now, but very nice and helpful person. We like to mock him that he is 'default'
since he don't care about fashion frame and all leaves on default color

- other members are casual players and every single of us is active on daily basis

x4moklQ.jpg

- dojo is designed with having in mind simplicity, to make it easy for a new members and without getting lost around

- friendly atmosphere

- not strict

- we are a Warframe clan but, also everyone is free to group up and use discord for other games

- no taxes on trading

- no MR requirement for joining

- help for lower MR rank when it comes to missions or any question about Warframe

- I often give away stuff that someone might be missing (if it happened that I had it extra)

- future weapon research is non of your concern (it will be covered by Warlord/Generals)

wuMSO4y.jpg

- 3 members that will be promoted to General and help with recruiting new members
As General, you get your own small garden and you are free to re-decorate it as you want
Keep in mind if you want to become one, you will need to put a bit of time in it

Only for more experienced players so they can help new members

Dojo link:

We are looking forward to have you as a new member! Send in comment your MR if you want to join!

Edited by Vengeance_A

3 hours ago, DepthDweller said:

Hello, I’d be interested in joining. 50ish hours and MR 5. Never been in a clan (in Warframe) before so this would be new to me. Thanks.

Hi, invite is sent and gonna pm u discord link. Welcome and enjoy ur stay :community:
Don't hesitate to ask anything about Warframe or maybe help for some mission

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, I've been in the same situation like you for awhile now, and I'm also looking for a clan that can help new players begin their journey in warframe. Looking forward to join!!! And I'm MR24.

Edit: Sorry already found a clan. Hope you can find other members.

Edited by DIrtyExpErt

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-09-07 at 11:10 PM, DIrtyExpErt said:

Hey, I've been in the same situation like you for awhile now, and I'm also looking for a clan that can help new players begin their journey in warframe. Looking forward to join!!! And I'm MR24.

Edit: Sorry already found a clan. Hope you can find other members.

No worries,had a vacation and was about busy with work 🙂

good luck with new clan ^^