Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving Twitch drops (Accounts have been linked for over a year)

Jukantos

Question

My query is rather simple: My Warframe and Twitch accounts have been linked for over a year at this point, i've checked both on the twitch side and in the account management here on warframe.com, both sides say the accounts are linked but i am not receiving the twitch drops for this weekend.

Any way to retroactively receive them? I mean losing a skin worth 50 plat isn't THAT dramatic, it's just a minor inconvenience but still, i'd like to know if this is just another system peak spike which will eventually work itself out, or wether i have to take action in i.E. contacting support about this

6 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

My query is rather simple: My Warframe and Twitch accounts have been linked for over a year at this point, i've checked both on the twitch side and in the account management here on warframe.com, both sides say the accounts are linked but i am not receiving the twitch drops for this weekend.

Are the drops working on other games?

Have you unlinked and relinked the accounts?

were you set to online or invisible. and did your account switch to away. i have heard that that can cause problems. the systems seems to be buggy to begin with like on Thursday i got the drop twice for some reason.

I got none of the drops and as far as i know i'm not set to invisible.

I dont really care about ship skins i can pick up with 50 plat at any point, but the upcoming Sacrifice Items i'd REALLY not want to miss out on.

The accounts must be properly linked because i did succeed in redeeming the new Twitch Prime with Prime items. But unfortunately i didnt receive a single one of the ship drops, soooo i'm a bit worried about missing out

Yesterday, last devstream i got a forma and later the glyph. yet today I'm not getting Starchild Diadem, the date is supposed to end today June 23.  I have seen 3 devstreams now, hoping one or the other would register, and none of them seem to register. You are making me sweat.