[DE]Megan

Call For User Submissions: Fan Made Login Dioramas.

Something that could work with the reputation system, If you have high enough synergy with a friend/friends and clan member(s) You and the person would appear on the login screen sparring with melee.

Rhino calmly walking towards the camera with a huge explosion in the background and dead things everywhere like "yeah, no big deal. typical Monday."

Or an Ember going all Rambo with a Gorgon while a massive wave of uglies is running her way.

Or both...

72OcgeJ.jpg

Awaking from her sleep, the memories once held dear to Saryn drifted away to the emptiness now left behind, turning blindly to The Lotus' command.

Mission after mission Saryn had always felt she was.. incomplete.

As if something was to replace the bitter-frosted coal deeply buried in her chest.

Venus, Kiliken.. Another mission... Another burden... Every kill, she looked away in disgust, her finger tips grew colder and her conscience uneased.

Only staring at the Endless Sky did Saryn see Serenity, the Beauty she had Forgotten, the Passion that burned out. The mesmerizing View, had Saryn remain speechless for the rest of the mission.

What untold Beauty she saw midst her.

• Upvote 1

HIgh shot looking down at a scattering of Grineer (or Tenno) bodies at a Grineer settlement.  Parts of the new J33 golem jutting out at the ground, ready to grab the next victim.

Oh lol. I thought we had to make/screenshot a login diorama only..

If thats the case well then.. I would say, having an Excalibur In the slash dash stance and have some grinnear sliced in 2? Oh oh and an explosion in the end....

Brb. Gona make some sexy amazing artwork the likes of which mortal eyes have never dared to see...

y1UR3th.pngPERFECT! You guys at DE should really think about hiring me to do your artwork...

Wenn sowas im Login steht, hör ich auf mit Warframe, sowas ist echt nur Lächerlich.

Here is my submission.

-I imagine the depiction of Saryn on the right, is her ready to hoist up an unlucky enemy so she can slice off his head.

-That or she is is ready to leap over over a rock or some other form of obstacle and has her Gram bared in a threatening manner.

I tried doing both ideas above, but I couldn't find a good reference of a Grineer from behind and or laying down. My initial idea for the obstacle was a boulder, but I am trash at drawing rocks.

The background I imagine as being that dark void with energy sparks flying about that some login diorama's have or something else which doesn't distract from the Saryn visuals. Something dark with the lighting illuminating Saryn and or her prey.

edit: Now that I think of it, this concept could work for any of the other Warframes. It could be a diorama that randomly displays a Warframe or one which displays the players current Warframe.

SarynLogindioramapng_zpsc67d7acc.png

Edited by DarkXanatos
  • Upvote 7

my pc broke down, so all i have is this mouse drawn reproduction of the pic i had in mind:

http://ankeniichan.deviantart.com/art/Lotus-idea-396267240

I was thinking that we could have lotus, who is holding her helmet in front of her face, so we can't see it.

wires and tubes are connecting the helmet to her face/body and maybe some more devices are visible.

the camera is either moving down her body, (so people who'd want to draw fanart knew how her outfit looks like)

or inside, which means beyond her helmet > inside her helmet with all the wires and stuff showing > stops just before we can see her face clearly, only a glimps of what we already know (her lower face/mouth and nose).

Honorable mention to you Lumireaver for getting the ball rolling.

Why cant we do this for each clan, individual diorama for platinum?

• Upvote 1

Here is my submission.

-I imagine the depiction of Saryn on the right, is her ready to hoist up an unlucky enemy so she can slice off his head.

-That or she is is ready to leap over over a rock or some other form of obstacle and has her Gram bared in a threatening manner.

I tried doing both ideas above, but I couldn't find a good reference of a Grineer from behind and or laying down. My initial idea for the obstacle was a boulder, but I am trash at drawing rocks.

The background I imagine as being that dark void with energy sparks flying about that some login diorama's have or something else which doesn't distract from the Saryn visuals. Something dark with the lighting illuminating Saryn and or her prey.

Do you have more of these drawings for warframe ? You are seriously good 0_0

If thats the case well then.. I would say, having an Excalibur In the slash dash stance and have some grinnear sliced in 2? Oh oh and an explosion in the end....

Brb. Gona make some sexy amazing artwork the likes of which mortal eyes have never dared to see...

y1UR3th.pngPERFECT! You guys at DE should really think about hiring me to do your artwork...

You spelt Grineer wrong

• Upvote 1

this one gotta be the winner...!

• Upvote 1

I miss seeing our last frame used on log-in. So to bring it back in style.

The intro cryopod room.

Inside opening crypod is OUR suit.

As the vapor still clears the screen pans down to the back side of multiple Grineer looking up at the pod.

AwV3Pux.jpg

This should be done =)

• Upvote 4

this one gotta be the winner...!

Its the only one with more upvotes than mine...

I am proud to be defeated by such a worthy adversary 

Edited by Santaphrax

beautifful, now its in my desktop, i already made posters of it, sorry guys the winnerr is right here nice try

• Upvote 1

I miss seeing our last frame used on log-in. So to bring it back in style.

The intro cryopod room.

Inside opening crypod is OUR suit.

As the vapor still clears the screen pans down to the back side of multiple Grineer looking up at the pod.

AwV3Pux.jpg

My favorite so far.

• Upvote 1

Was exploring Phobos and decided to take this picture as a submission to this :)

29bdh01.png

Mabey the pic is a bit large, i'll resize if necessary.

At first I wasn't going to enter because I suck at the art, but then I decided to enter because why not?

I call it, "You're not alone."

Ideally, the pan would start with the Grineer, then move over to reveal the Tenno watching him.

rPKbQ3C.gif

Edited by Lumireaver
  • Upvote 5

something along the idea of this 

Warframe2013-08-2802-13-16-55.png

User Warframe where my Orange Frost is.

Infested Ancient about 10 - 15m in front of the Warframe.  (Close but not too large)

Warframe in the positon that my Orange Frost is in. (Just released a Glaive)

The Glaive Position to be just in front of the Ancients Tentacles but not in contact with.  Approx 3m from the face.

Ancient is in the "roaring" position.  IE when it crouches, holds its arms out wide with its tentacles pointing in your direction.

Warframe to be in a fairly lit position while the Ancient to be in a fairly dark position.

Camera Position is from the side and slightly higher so that you can see the top part of the Glaive.  Slowly pans 45 Degrees from the Warframes POV over to approx 45 degrees from the Ancients POV.

Background is the corridor in the screenshot.  Prephas the Warframe slightly closer to the Ancient (Or vice versa)

Preferably Paris Bow Slung across the Warfame also if possible.  If not able to technical limitations then remove the Bow.

My suggestion is very similar to this scene:

Except the setting is Xini, and instead of tribbles from a ceiling vent, Nano Spores are bursting out of a locker. Thousands upon thousands of Nano Spores.

The player's last selected warframe will be standing with the Nano Spores spilling/piling up to the player's waist, while another warframe stands nearby, aghast. Two other warframes are seen in the background wisely making for the nearest exit, in vain attempt to escape the nano sp'losion.

PvzCZFV.jpg?1

I didnt have time to get others to pose with me. . . but you get the idea.

Edited by Sgaterboy
  • Upvote 6