The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How about a Lunaro Event?

Flamerick

Since this month starts the Soccer World Cup, how about a simple Lunaro Match?
I know Lunaro is more like Basketball, or even Handball; but this game mode is TOTALLY death, i was searching match all May and only 1 time with 1 player.
Just.... something simple: "Play 5 Lunaro matchs and get a sigil" "Play 3 Lunaro Matchs and get a orokin potato" I DONT KNOW

Please, i dont want this beautyful game, be farm simulator all the time, try catch a Conclave match is already hard

P.d.: Sorry my english

how about no.. DE admitted that they failed with Lunaro, and the same is true with Archwing, though they've never admitted to that one. it makes no sense for DE to invest in a failed mode when so much needs to be added to the successful Warframe formula: the quests, open world, Warframes, weapons etc.

Lunaro was a side-activity that never caught on, and likely never will.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

It makes no sense for DE to invest in a failed mode when so much needs to be added to the successful Warframe formula: the quests, open world, Warframes, weapons etc.

Of course, it makes more sense for DE to invest in things like onslaught so we can nerf more gear items. /s

Changing up gameplay is never a bad idea. The issue with Lunaro is that it is PvP and heavily reliant on ping, FPS, and server tick rates. I play Lunaro regularly and it is clear why it doesn't attract many people. It also has a steep learning curve.

The successful Warframe formula involves taking risks, not more of the same. It's why we had Trials and have Plains of Eidolon. I don't think DE should waste dev resources on Lunaro personally, but I would hate to see it end up like Trials as it would be a disservice to the Lunaro player base.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

8 hours ago, BattleChief142 said:

Knowing The Warframe community, a lot of people would not be happy about a Lunaro themed event. Maybe a Frame Fighter themed event would do the trick.

A lot of people won't be happy about literally any update. Some people just get on to complain.

11 hours ago, BattleChief142 said:

Knowing The Warframe community, a lot of people would not be happy about a Lunaro themed event. Maybe a Frame Fighter themed event would do the trick.

Frame Fighter...all it would end up being is excal sitting full screen and zoneing with exalted blade,just like the zoneing meta in injustice-2

a Lunaro event would give a dead game mode some meaning...
although PVP in general would get a boost if the mods you get in PVP only also worked in PVE

Edited by TasteVengence

Still won't play it. Not now, not ever.

Even if they'd turn Conclave and Lunaro into the Warframe version of Battlefield 3, I won't play it.

Besides, having to play 5 matches of Unbalanced-clave and Lame-naro for a Sigil? Or a Orokin Catalyst? No thanks, I'd rather spend 20 plat that I don't have.

Edited by o0Despair0o

It only would work if you guys make organized lunaro groups and show to DE you are really interested in this game mode. I personally would like to play this but the lag and the other issues is a bit let down to players whom want to do something new. Events or mini championships would certainly boost this game mode but there is a plenty of game mode which is not works as intended or just not plays enough people to be worth to keeping. I think the Lunaro only need a smooth game experience then we could talk about adding more stuff to it. I am in btw.

Edit: With friends this mode could be enjoyable.

Edited by Serafinia

9 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

how about no.. DE admitted that they failed with Lunaro, and the same is true with Archwing, though they've never admitted to that one. it makes no sense for DE to invest in a failed mode when so much needs to be added to the successful Warframe formula: the quests, open world, Warframes, weapons etc.

Lunaro was a side-activity that never caught on, and likely never will.

They never admitted to it because they are trying to likely move archwing into open world maps as a mode of transport. Lunaro can't be recycled.

2 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Yeah they admitted LUNARO was a failure. I'm talking about archwing if you actually read my sentence instead of making a reply for those upvotes.

"-we added lunaro which turned out no one really plays which is fine. You're allowed to make msitakes. Thats cool."

Way to cherry pick a piece of my sentence and still come out wrong.

On 2018-06-03 at 1:00 AM, Flamerick said:

I know Lunaro is more like Basketball, or even Handball; but this game mode is TOTALLY death, i was searching match all May and only 1 time with 1 player.
Just.... something simple: "Play 5 Lunaro matchs and get a sigil" "Play 3 Lunaro Matchs and get a orokin potato" I DONT KNOW

Please, i dont want this beautyful game, be farm simulator all the time, try catch a Conclave match is already hard

Image result for laughing gif

You drunk bro.

4 hours ago, Kimimoto said:

Any conclave event would be nice

Doesn't even have to have unique rewards, just a reason to play and get players into conclave.

We already had 2 Conclave events with "exclusive" rewards and that did nothing to increase the conclave playerbase.

On 2018-06-03 at 7:00 AM, Flamerick said:

Just.... something simple: "Play 5 Lunaro matchs and get a sigil" "Play 3 Lunaro Matchs and get a orokin potato" I DON'T KNOW

Please, i dont want this beautiful game, be farm simulator all the time, try catch a Conclave match is already hard

You want an event for a dead game mode.. one that is dead because generally nobody cares about it nor wants to play it..? That's pretty much only going to piss people off.

Sure, some will take the bait and force themselves through it for the sigil or a potato, and then they'll never touch it again. That's what happened in previous attempts, a lot of people with sour attitudes sitting in conclave, hating every second of it but wanting the event rewards enough to force themselves through it anyway.

It was extremely rare for someone to show up on the forum and profess their newly discovered love for conclave, buried under a sea of anger at such a disliked and minor aspect of the game being catered to in such a way.

Spoiler