Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

2 minutes ago, GumShot said:

something to keep you teased and free conspiracy material:

34RrDWQ.png

ahooaekehn (awaken?)

iMOctEj.png

sehntheeehnth (sentient?)

d90aF5J.png

teht suhbjehkt (test subject?)

Do the one for the tree too :3

"Lua brings you strength" "but you cannot defy your creator"

hmmmmmm

all this together makes me think that the umbra frame is a prototype that does not have a lock that ballas controls

Edited by Airwolfen

il y a 10 minutes, RainzoneG a dit :

"Lua brings you strength.... But you cannot defy your creator."

In many many fiction works, it's usually followed either by the hero charging and getting their butt kicked, or by the bad guy getting a sword in the chest and being shocked the hero actually could.

I'm hoping for the second option.

Also, that website and trailer have a freaking creepy soundtrack. But it's OK, I didn't plan to sleep this night, anyway.

Edited by SauriaLizardqueen

So... remember when the warframes snapped and killed everyone during the orokin ceremony?

What if Ballas had something to do with it.

In the official warframe site, https://www.warframe.com/thesacrifice if you click Ballas' eyes he says "But you cannot defy your creator". That's an obvious refference to how Ballas made the warframes. The theory is... what if Ballas had to do something with the tragedy that happened during the ceremony? I can imagine him telling the tenno to murder the orokin (for whatever reasons Ballas might have, might be revenge for punishing Margulis/Lotus) using telepathy or something  else. When the tenno revolted and didn't follow his orders, he took control of the warframes and... well, the orokins died. I'm not really too sure about it. I'd appreciate if you all shared you opinions regarding this theory.

17 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

"Lua brings you strength" "but you cannot defy your creator"

hmmmmmm

all this together makes me think that the umbra frame is a prototype that does not have a lock that ballas controls

Indeed!  If he can control our Warframes, then .... we will NEED something MORE than a Warframe in order to fight him!   Maybe that's why his arm is all weird...because he infected HIMSELF with the same Infested DNA that he used to make our Frames, and so as a Hive-Mind that Infested can be, HE is the Father of it, and so controls it!

OMGOMG OMGGG IM SO HYPE FOR THIS! O_O