Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

*We will get the ability to have our Warframe fight side by side with our Umbra Warframe OR call in Umbra as a helper while using a regular Warframe. 

*Using Void Shards, we can add a Prisma effect to our Powers making them more powerful...however you will need to sacrifice a fully built Frame from the foundry to increase the power levels with the Void Shards.

*Prisma Mods will become the new Rivens as they will be able to be used with Prisma weapons to give secondary abilities to said weapons as well as the login weapons.

*Relic trade up system that allows a certain amount of Relics to be smashed together to get a Prime Relic with the wanted part inside....just need to gather Prime Reactant that last for 48 hours to open them. These drop from the new Warframes that will show up during Void fissure missions to stop the Void Demons and the Warframes from success.

*Phorid will get new forms depending on what faction he takes over and we get the answer to who is the sickle weilding infested head if Lephantis. 

That is all I can see....

Probably an enhancement to our "5" or a new combat mode like what The Second Dream and The War Within brought us.

Personally, I hope Excalibur Umbra and Umbras in general isn't just gonna be a new reskin on the existing primes with just minor passives and stat changes but who knows.

Gameplaywise, my expectations are very low since they only finished the script and started work 3 months or so ago.

Storywise, I expect more lore on what Warframes are. I have higher expectations on the story because even though the script was only finished 3 months or so ago, they had 3 years to think about it before penning it down.

2 hours ago, Dawson1917 said:

That requires other people spending. It isn't a Free-to-Play if you have to operate on the assumption that other people are spending and will also give bought currency to you.

Way to fall for corporate BS

ok, let me explain:

f2p mean that you can play game without spending dime and not feel handicaped in any way, probably you will not get every cosmetic item but all content, weapons, frames can be obtainable by just playing

the opposite to f2p is pay-to-win when most powerful stuff in a game can be obtainable exclusive, or with great advantage, to people who spend money

DE does not hold a charity project - Warframe is their job and they obviously want to get profit for their good job

Edited by Atekron

7 minutes ago, Dawson1917 said:

I repeat my previous statement

>Way to fall for corporate BS

As opposed to what? Believing DE should work for free?

Whether or not you think it's "Corporate BS", the fact is that as a non-paying player, you are able to access all of the gameplay-effecting content with only a time commitment. That is by definition free to play. Since the game provides avenues for free players to get the premium items, I'd say it's rather reasonable.

3 minutes ago, TzXtetriC said:

Awesome suit but the helmet is out of proportion and makes it look aweful considering who wears it has a tiny body.

Yeah. They put a lot of work into it, but I don't think it's actually that good.

Operator melee, hopefully. After all, Lua gives you strength ... to lift a Galatine with one hand!

So I can be 2B minus the hot body and nice clothes. Or just settle with 9S

Of course there are the cosmetics and all. And the Umbra Excal which is actually extra.

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Dawson1917 said:

That requires other people spending. It isn't a Free-to-Play if you have to operate on the assumption that other people are spending and will also give bought currency to you.

Way to fall for corporate BS

Free to play is not the same as free.

It's impossible for everyone to play the game for free and still expect the game developer to provide regular updates to the game without some source of income going to the game develpers.

Since we don't see ads in the game and do not need to pay a subscription fee, the main income source DE can get is from its players.

Also, no investor will ever give DE money for absolutely nothing and DE can't keep the investors happy either if they aren't making money from the game, so profits have to come from the software end users aka the players.

If one player is not paying anything, another player has to be paying for something in order to keep the entire business and the game profitable enough for DE to keep working on it.

What you are thinking of is a charity and even then, charities require donations to stay afloat financially and for something as big and constantly updated on like Warframe to be made by a charity is almost non-existent.

Let's imagine for a moment...

Transference additions:

• As Operator, you can now interact with your stationary Warframe with the Use key to order it to idle or follow and fight!
    • Idle mode grants your Warframe and Companions invulnerability or 90% damage reduction when select Warframe powers are active.
    • Combat mode makes your Warframe vulnerable again, but converts it into a mobile Specter that matches its AI level (and thus scale in stats) with the current highest enemy level in the mission.
  • Combat Warframes behave as Specters and will fight alongside you bringing your weapons and abilities to bear against your foes. While your Warframe is in Combat mode, Operator energy slowly drains over time.
  • Transfering back into your Warframe will save its currently selected mode (Idle or Combat) for the next Transference.

Transference Combos: perform special Operator and Warframe combos via Transference! Note: these combos only work when your Warframe is set to Combat mode.

• Bullet Jump into Transference
  • Shooting into Transference
  • Melee into Transference
  • Void Blast into Transference
  • Void Dash into Transference
  • Void Mode into Transference

Amp Overcharge: unleash raw Void energy onto your Warframe to overcharge its attack and abilities. Consumes a portion of both Amp ammo and Operator energy on application. Different Amps enable different effects!

7 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Because he's an interesting villain and it makes sense for him to be in it.

If Hunhow and his Sentient ilk expect to conquer the Origin system and wipe out humanity, they're going to have to do it through us and we're the biggest threat.

The only way the Sentients could conceivably beat us is if they figured out a way to stop us Tenno from controlling our Warframe....and the one person that would probably have knowledge on how to do that...would be Ballas.

If our Warframes do indeed have a failsafe / override mechanism that Ballas had built in, and Hunhow found out about that...he'd do everything in his power to exploit that.

Hmm..and the plot thickens. Now this would make an interesting plot and leave plenty of room for avenues of writing and a lot more quests to come. Are you proposing something along the lines of mind-control of Ballas by Hunhow? Invasion of his mind and revelation of all that he knows being made known to Hunhow? That would make this quest even better and make future entries more gripping, raising the stakes, now that Hunhow knows the Warframes' secret. I can see all kinds of complications, twists and turns, knot upon knot, layer upon layer, coming from a story like this. The story could stretch for years with these kinds of intrigues going on, if not turn into a full-on comic book series or lengthy literary piece of some sort. Hmm..Tenno:Age of Hunhow. Nicely done, I feel very intrigued with this idea. Before you had my curiosity, now you have my attention.

7 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

The Tenno and their Warframes were and still are a bane to Hunhow's plans: We beat the Sentients in a full-on war once, and if we ever truly united in force again, we could probably drop-kick their bio-mechanical butts right back to the Tau system....in pieces.

I'd like to grab those Sentient pieces and make armor and blade out of them as my trophies. Take that technology and make actual armor out of it - not this Minecraft iron armor Warframes come with (ferrite) - I mean real, alloy armor befitting a futuristic space ninja.

But yes, I watched the trailer again and that was Hunhow speaking, not Ballas. Notice the voice showed and spoke of Ballas as "the other." The vision was also cloudy, much like the Stalker who comes in cloudy mist and is/was in cahoots with Hunhow. Since when do people speak of themselves as another person unless their mind is not functioning correctly? Ballas joined up with Margulis, a Sentient who is the daughter of Hunhow. He may have used his daughter to capture The Last Orokin Executor. Good catch!

Still, I wonder what that Warframe's cries of pain about, i wonder?

Edited by Mach25

19 hours ago, Teloch said:

The prior case is highly questionable as the teenos lack certain assets essential for the cosplay

What do you think they're gonna add with the next cinematic quest? It's clear that they either want: a) Nier cosplay or b) Really fit the 'M for Mature' rating

On 2018-06-12 at 7:07 AM, Anthraxicus said:

There is just one problem. Turn on subtitles and it appears this sequence:

-(Umbra howls)
- Ballas : Howl all you want. It won't bring him back.

That might as well be a mistake, or a deliberate act to mislead people who watch trailers with CC for some weird reason. I mean, why would they want to spoil a plot twist.

Also, let me re-iterate that BALLAS' MOUTH DOES NOT MOVE AT ALL. Let that sink in.

Am 5.6.2018 um 00:03 schrieb (XB1)I7th SpectrumI:

Very possible. If that is the case, I nominate Clem to give us our missions.

Clem! Grataka! Clem? Grataka? Clem! Grataka. Grataka. Grataka? Clem! Clem! Grataka... Clem! Clem... Grataka... Clem. Clem. Clem! Grataka?

Edited by (PS4)patKaetzchen

39 minutes ago, KrisiumCypher said:

That might as well be a mistake, or a deliberate act to mislead people who watch trailers with CC for some weird reason. I mean, why would they want to spoil a plot twist.

Also, let me re-iterate that BALLAS' MOUTH DOES NOT MOVE AT ALL. Let that sink in.

It could be psychic or something akin to that, or just a voice over. After all, they don't always show someone talking at the same time you their voice in trailers.