Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

47 minutes ago, Spikey844 said:

[...] After all, they don't always show someone talking at the same time you their voice in trailers.

Yes, and as u/Preda pointed out over at Reddit:

[...]Ballas appears on screen. Right as the voice says “It won’t bring him back”
Cinematographically, there is strong evidence to suggest that Ballas is the “him” the voice is talking to. Likewise, it’s implied that the voice is addressing Umbra[...]

49 minutes ago, KrisiumCypher said:

Yes, and as u/Preda pointed out over at Reddit:

That Preda user is one of the worst people you could have quoted. They are one of those far-left types who talk condescendingly to anyone who disagrees and subsequently makes a lot of mistakes.

Quote someone who is reasonable and doesn’t accuse everyone with a different opinion of sexist “mansplaining”. You can even see it in that thread.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

11 minutes ago, KrisiumCypher said:

I'm not here to start a witch hunt. Their reasoning is sound in that post, and logical conclusion has nothing to do with sexism.

Their reasoning is not sound as pointed out by other users. Also like I said, this Preda makes a lot of mistakes and uses bad logic. You only have to look at their comment/post history to see that.

The point is, quote from an actual good, reasonable and well-respected source, not some person who loves to label those with a different opinion as misogynists. No one is going to take you seriously otherwise.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

20 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

That Preda user is one of the worst people you could have quoted. They are one of those far-left types who talk condescendingly to anyone who disagrees and subsequently makes a lot of mistakes.

Quote someone who is reasonable and doesn’t accuse everyone with a different opinion of sexist “mansplaining”. You can even see it in that thread.

M'kay. Somebody's personal socio-political slant doesn't make a theory any less valid.

I'll take their theory for what it is. I've accepted valid theories on other things from sketchier folks before.

1 hour ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Ah, so you saw that little exchange?

Their reasoning wasn't sound, like you say, because it hinges on the notion that Ballas is Umbra's operator. I explained who Ballas was and why he wouldn't be an Operator of a Warframe. And for that, I was accused of "mansplaining". If the response to criticism of an argument is to cry sexism, then I think that argument probably isn't sound.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

Its only 10:52 in canada right now so they might be doing it in the afternoon before work closing time.

Squeeze as much tiem into final quality control.

1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

IBut knowing DE it might as well be [DE]layed until Sunday. Or june 2019. Who knows.

Does DE even work Sundays?

Edited by Vilemyre

We still have around 4 hours of time when it comes to their normal release window. So if it doesnt come in the next 4 hours, it might still come at late time but i doubt it. They would rather delay it to tomorrow most likely.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Hectalva:

Holy S#&$ im hyped. But remember guys. Keep in mind that he might not come out with new abilities. Lets hope tho.

If he's just another Excalibur variant I'm going to write an angry letter. And put some salt in the envelope.

Edited by o0Despair0o

It might be today, it might not. 

DE has taken a stance on being super non committal about release dates and I kinda understand that but at the same time being ultra nebulous can be as bad as giving a "rock solid date" and then missing it. 

Ultimately it will be here when it's ready, hopefully sooner rather than later and I say that not expressly because I have the Sacrifice Thirst but because the farther from Friday they launch it the more standard office hours they have to hammer out any bugs that come with it. And there will be bugs it's just the nature of the beast. 

At the very least I hope it doesn't get shoved out the door on Friday. If it isn't ready by Thursday I'd almost rather them hold off it's release until Monday. 

They said "This week"
"Week" has 4 letters

2018 are 4 numbers

Week = +1 +1 +1 +1

2   0    1   8    = 3129

Year 3129

June has 4 letters

June =  +1 +1 +1 +1

3   1   2    9  =  4240

The Sacrifice comes out in June 4th 4240 guys!!

Just now, BiancaRoughfin said:

Wednesday usually are Hotfixes and Tenno Reinforcements. They used to release major updates on Wednesdays too up to a certain time. Major Updates can drop on Wednesdays but they often delay it till Friday so players can experience it over the weekend.

Im free all week so im hoping for today or tommorow.

To be fair to DE, when there have been serious issues with past major releases, they have worked on the weekends to patch the worst of it.  Of course, that means that they could very well release on Friday.

44 minutes ago, Nyx219 said:

M'kay. Somebody's personal socio-political slant doesn't make a theory any less valid.

It does when you try and use it as a shield for critcism and accuse the people pointing out flaws in said theory of being sexist. Thats when you have not only undermined your theory, but yourself as well. Even in that thread, Preda throws their hands up in the edit and goes

Then again the Closed Captions say it's Ballas who's speaking so I don't f*****g know ask Byf or something”

The fact that the users flair is “Loremaster” just shows how big of an ego this person has.

20 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Ah, so you saw that little exchange?

I did. Its pathetic that Preda just immediately accused you of “mansplaining” when you were simply trying to explain something reasonably and politely.

This is why no one should be quoting people who clearly have a victim/god complex.