Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

Hopefully and logically they would try to push it out around 12 pst today so that they have the rest of the day and the next two days to push out needed hotfixes. I was surprised they decided to release this week, and not on the 19th so they could just push out one huge update along with the limbo prime update

Edited by SergeantSunshine

Just now, SergeantSunshine said:

Hopefully and logically they would try to push it out around 12 pst today so that they have the rest of the day and the next two days to push out needed hotfixes. I was surprised they decided to release today, and not on the 19th so they could just push out one huge update along with the limbo prime update

That would be stupid. No one would give a S#&$ about limbo prime.

1 minute ago, Aekhon said:

To be fair to DE, when there have been serious issues with past major releases, they have worked on the weekends to patch the worst of it.  Of course, that means that they could very well release on Friday.

They could and I did very much appreciate the Onslaught hotfix that got pushed the Saturday after it's release. But I don't think anyone at DE really wants to potentially spend their weekend hammering out Sacrifice bugs. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)PredakingXYT said:

The Reddit post above does make sense regardless of the views of the poster. It makes sense because 

A. Ballas isn't talking

B. The voice is quite similar to Hunhow's

C. Ballas is the creator of the Warframes and he left

D. Ballas left with Lotus, Hunhow would want her back

It sounds nothing like Hunhow. Hunhow has a very distinctive voice and has a robotic distortion effect. The voice in the trailers is Ballas's voice just at a lower pitch. It even has Ballas's accent.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

It does when you try and use it as a shield for critcism and accuse the people pointing out flaws in said theory of being sexist. Thats when you have not only undermined your theory, but yourself as well. Even in that thread, Preda throws their hands up in the edit and goes

Then again the Closed Captions say it's Ballas who's speaking so I don't f*****g know ask Byf or something”

The fact that the users flair is “Loremaster” just shows how big of an ego this person has.

I did. Its pathetic that Preda just immediately accused you of “mansplaining” when you were simply trying to explain something reasonably and politely.

This is why no one should be quoting people who clearly have a victim/god complex.

That's nice. I really don't care. Learn to weed the wheat info from the chaff, I guess.

Place your bets everyone!

• Wednesday - Today in a few hours, since it's their usual release day.
  • They mess up and have to aim for Thursday.
  • They don't have enough time so they crunch over Thursday night with a lot of coffee
  • Buggy release on Friday - 10 Plat on Friday.

1 minute ago, Ricardo58 said:

Place your bets everyone!

• Wednesday - Today in a few hours, since it's their usual release day.
  • They mess up and have to aim for Thursday.
  • They don't have enough time so they crunch over Thursday night with a lot of coffee
  • Buggy release on Friday - 10 Plat on Friday.

10 nonexistent plat on crunch Thursday. 

26 minutes ago, Spaloon said:

They said "This week"
"Week" has 4 letters

2018 are 4 numbers

Week = +1 +1 +1 +1

2   0    1   8    = 3129

Year 3129

June has 4 letters

June =  +1 +1 +1 +1

3   1   2    9  =  4240

The Sacrifice comes out in June 4th 4240 guys!!

LOL your maths must be grade A! 

2 minutes ago, HeartPurity said:

It drops today as DE seems to be well-prepared this time like E3 trailer etc. PLS for once make the update launches on Wednesday! 👍

I hope you are right. And i hope i dont have to farm but just sacrifice my excal. #*!% the 5 forma i put on him.

15 minutes ago, HeartPurity said:

It drops today as DE seems to be well-prepared this time like E3 trailer etc. PLS for once make the update launches on Wednesday! 👍

They could have stuck with the "june" release date, but considering they were confident enough to release this week rather than utilize the next couple of weeks, I'm kinda confident it could be today

6 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I did.
It tells me the update comes in june. Maybe you are from the future. For me it's june 13th.
Again: When did DE confirm the update will come this week?

Oh yeah the new sacrifice page

from all my years playing warframe i can tell you its not going to be today, maybe tomorrow, most likely in the weekend, im betting for sure the next week on friday

but rest asured its not going to be today by any means XD it would be a first time XD

36 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I did.
It tells me the update comes in june. Maybe you are from the future. For me it's june 13th.
Again: When did DE confirm the update will come this week?

Megan confirmed it on E3.

4 minutes ago, Kiwinille said:

I'm sad they missed the opportunity to type "Emblazon your profile with Umbrand-new Profile Glyphs!" text at the bottom of the Warframe Sacrifice news page :^(

2uf85te.png

WHAT!!???? I completely missed this.  Dang!

1 hour ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

It sounds nothing like Hunhow. Hunhow has a very distinctive voice and has a robotic distortion effect. The voice in the trailers is Ballas's voice just at a lower pitch. It even has Ballas's accent.

it does sound like Hunhow, after all, the lower pitch as you mentioned, why change Ballas' voice slightly? Plus, the E3 trailer voice has a similar distortion to Hunhow's, along with the accent.