Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

36 minutes ago, kyori said:

The game might ended up destroying the frame you used to play the quest.. as a sacrifice. So bring some useless frame just in case. lol

This just cannot happen...

No, please no.

37 minutes ago, kyori said:

The game might ended up destroying the frame you used to play the quest.. as a sacrifice. So bring some useless frame just in case. lol

It'd have to warn us in some way if it was going to do that; or else rip quest frames / plat bought frames / potatoes / formas. 
it wont happen 😛

21 minutes ago, Krhymez said:

Would be interesting if the "Umbra" is Teshin.

It wouldn't. It would be boring. They are also completely separate characters as evidenced by the old War Within script.

21 minutes ago, Krhymez said:

Lotus's "Oldfriend" is Teshin.

They are far from friends. They've been nothing but verbally hostile to each other in basically all the times they've interacted. Teshin also didn't learn that Lotus was a Sentient until we did. Not really much of an "old friend" type relationship if you ask me.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

...that a lot of people have probably also noticed but I'm too lazy to check.
We hear Hunhow say "It won't bring him back," but we don't see Ballas mouth moving, meaning he isn't the one talking.
Sooo what did Hunhow do to Ballas, and why is Umbra devastated that Ballas is gone (or at least thinks he is)?

2 minutes ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Subtitles are put there manually by the ones who made the video. I call red herring.

Considering that he sounds nothing like Hunhow, I call "when the subtitles say it's Ballas, It's Ballas".

18 minutes ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Exactly. Ballas has a very distinct accent. The voice in the video is clearly not his, but does sound like Hunhow.

You misunderstand me. Behind the digital effects, it is very clearly Ballas' voice.

25 minutes ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Exactly. Ballas has a very distinct accent. The voice in the video is clearly not his, but does sound like Hunhow.

Hunhow also has a very distinct accent, and a much more flamboyant speech pattern (he reminds me of James Spader, honestly). The voice in the trailer is Ballas' accent, not Hunhow's, as is the speech pattern. This is the main indicator that it is not Hunhow. Also, the effect on the voice is in fact different. This voice in the trailer sounds like someone is using a voice modulator that lowers the pitch of his voice. Hunhow's voice isn't like that. You can more distinctly hear the actor's voice when Hunhow speaks. He has a deeper voice, but one that isn't lowered in pitch. Ballas's voice here is lower pitch and therefore doesn't come out as clearly, but the accent is still that of Ballas.