Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

@Wagstar Did you translate the text that appears when you click on the tree? I couldnt quite capture the image from inspect element but there is a line Ballas says when you click on the tree to his left similar to when you click on is eyes.

044f87e326d009efb6b39e5773dee124.gif

Edited by --Q--Voltage

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

What if this is where that techno-flesh of the Unum tower in Cetus comes into play?  Maybe THAT'S how we make these Umbra?

I think that we don't make Umbra. The concept I've heard behind Umbra is that they have consumed the soul (Oro) of their Tenno. If you look at the text on the page (I translated it, link at the bottom), it makes it seem like the Helminth is somehow involved, and that the Warframes have sentience of their own, without the Tenno. But I am curious of the relation between Helminth and Unum flesh... 

Maybe the Sacrifice is giving up our Tenno for alternate "dark" frames such as the Umbra. The devs did once mention that they intended to make our quest choices actually effect the gear we get.

Edited by Wagstar

@--Q--Voltage I didn't know you could do that! Thanks for that, and here's the translation (I'll add it at the top too!):

"HYBRID"

Oh boy... here we go again, this is going to be interesting...

Also, there is another bit of text right at the end near the top right which says:

"Sentient"

But we've already seen that one...

Edited by Wagstar
new information

It's the internet, the most you can hope for is that mods will delete threads that expressly convey spoilers in their title. 

If people truly want to avoid spoilers they are going to need to stay away from places that spoilers are likely going to take place in casual discussion (read: the forums and Twitch, youtube, etc.)

5 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

@Wagstar Did you translate the text that appears when you click on the tree? I couldnt quite capture the image from inspect element but there is a line Ballas says when you click on the tree to his left similar to when you click on is eyes.

M AYE B E _  I D   Okay and what does that mean?   Maybe I'd.   The text to the right of the pole thing.

2 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

You know what makes a great topic? Text on a picture.

It is on those who don't want to know something to avoid places it is discussed.

Okay then, I'll do it.

Hey Tennobros, seeing as "The Sacrifice" is coming, what do you think we maintain our "no spoiler poilicy" and make it bigger than Avengers one?

No spoilers, hints, whatsoever, at least for one month after "The Sacrifice" being released on consoles.
Spoliers can break the experience for many of our Console friends, and as a Pc Tenno, I for myself think we have the duty of not spoiling their fun.

Image by Theldrum, thought it would nice for the occasion.

WbEVB9A.png

For the OP, no. We want to talk about it and the lore about it. Also, you're welcome.

3 minutes ago, NickAtJ said:

M AYE B E _  I D   Okay and what does that mean?   Maybe I'd.   The text to the right of the pole thing.

Just realised i translated it wrong XD    |   H AYE B R I D

Edited by NickAtJ
Spelled it wrong.

Tbh if the console player dont want to be spoilered they should just not watch any content abou it... Until Sacrifice will be released on console will pass much time...

The Idea is good but not very realistic. 

As i said, they should just avoid the spoiler content.

I dont even get why people play it on console (excpet they dont have an pc of course) but else? It would be to annoying to wait for the update while pc alrdy have it long time before and also had the fancy bugs

12 minutes ago, Wagstar said:

Maybe the Sacrifice is giving up our Tenno for alternate "dark" frames such as the Umbra. The devs did once mention that they intended to make our quest choices actually effect the gear we get.

The problem with making our choices dictate what gear we get is you change player choice into "make the correct choice to attain the MacGuffin". You aren't going to decide based on your leanings you are going to decide based on the reward at the end. Player choice is only really meaningful when it's meaningless.

16 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

S E N T  EE E N T   Sentient!

45 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Hell yes, a Tea Set.

I swear, if I'm not gonna be able to sit down with my 'old friend'(HeyKiddo) and drink a nice hot cup of tea when this is all over I'm gonna throw an entitled tantrum worse than the entirety of the Umbra thread combined!

2 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Player choice is only really meaningful when it's meaningless

@Oreades As funny as it sounds, that makes the most sense. I completely agree, but it may effect what we get via the quest, and what we have to farm out? I don't really know, but it's a thought, and I am curious as to what we do... guess we'll find out!

1 minute ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

I swear, if I'm not gonna be able to sit down with my 'old friend'(HeyKiddo) and drink a nice hot cup of tea when this is all over I'm gonna throw an entitled tantrum worse than the entirety of the Umbra thread combined!

Best. Response. Ever.

Hmm. The circuitry and green hue is somewhat unusual, least compared to the feel we've usually gotten from Orokin related materials; clear and white, gold trim, blue-white control panels and displays.

Granted, I could be mistaken and it's actually a kind of gold hue and it's just my colourblindness at play. Kind of getting a "Borg" feel, in some ways. Most curious.

Be interesting to see how things play out, any rate.

21 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Yeah, right.

People here don't care about spoiler prevention with how they flash their operators willy-nilly left and right before newbies. Shame on you who does that.

This won't work either.

I help new players and I avoid useing spoiler near them but if I host and they are in the plains they can see lua.