Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

"OLDFRIEND" ?

huh

assuming that's related to the quest I don't think that refers to Ballas?

edit : now that i think about it it might not be related to the quest, might just be a tribute to TB since tea's a british stereotype and all,

and now i just made myself sad.

Edited by TotallyLagging

38 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

Hmm. The circuitry and green hue is somewhat unusual, least compared to the feel we've usually gotten from Orokin related materials; clear and white, gold trim, blue-white control panels and displays.

Granted, I could be mistaken and it's actually a kind of gold hue and it's just my colourblindness at play. Kind of getting a "Borg" feel, in some ways. Most curious.que

Be interesting to see how things play out, any rate.

They do mention the Jade Light in the Apostasy quest

hi, the little texts you mentionned say :

"NMBR. 01 transference bolt test zone

35 H7630 999357 N.6.790 0 WN"

and the second one, with a semi-excal next to it :

"36 H7631 9.SUBJECT NINE

35 H7630 999357 N 6785 08_"

if it can help 🙂

"Lua brings you strength"

"But you cannot defy your creator."

I wonder if he's talking to the Tenno as a whole or just the Warframe. Lua never really gave the Tenno strength, it was just where they were kept in the past. But Lua did used to give Strength to the Warframes in the sense that the Operators who control them would connect from Lua.

It's not far fetched to imagine Ballas has a failsafe, after the spectacular failure of the Sentient project he'd want to make sure these weapons can't turn on him.

1 hour ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

I swear, if I'm not gonna be able to sit down with my 'old friend'(HeyKiddo) and drink a nice hot cup of tea when this is all over I'm gonna throw an entitled tantrum worse than the entirety of the Umbra thread combined!

That's a pretty huge entitled tantrum.

I am gonna list down all we know

1. Webpage(click eyes of ballas and the lua sign to his left) 

He says lua gives u strength but u cannot defy your creator. So the quest will be on lua and ballas did create the warframes and is probably the main villain

The hidden tenno wrightings say tenno awakening, sentient, helminth, hybrid. So helminth (finally the superuseless room) has a purpose

2. Trailer has 3 hidden images

A) orokin container 

B) 2 pictures of  an apple blossom tree with ballas's sword stuck in it

3. Free orokin tea set detail talk about a dax to whom it belonged and the promo code is "OLDFRIEND" which gives u this tea pot. 

The music is quite haunting and the hype for sacrifice is real and it is going to be good

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

There is an overlay across the page, it moves when you move your cursor.  IF you look you can see on the left and right sides of the screen, faint but it's there, some more Tenno Script.  Has anyone grabbed it yet?

@(PS4)Taishin_Ishu I have already gotten that, thanks!

@Saoren Good job! Good eyes you must have there... 

I'm curious if one of you can find if those numbers have any translation or correlation to anything else we've seen so far. It's interesting that Excal would be called "SUBJECT NINE", when we consider him the first. And "Transference Bolt Test Zone" sound a lot like our Operator abilities...

Note: apparently my web browser broke, and I put this in the wrong thread... whoops

Edited by Wagstar

My thread got merged and so this got lost in the mix, but hopefully some of you might find this interesting or helpful.

Hey guys, I was taking a look at the new site for the Sacrifice (https://www.warframe.com/thesacrifice), when I noticed all the Orokin text appearing all over the place, so I took a few minutes to translate some of it from screenshots using the cheat sheet (found here: https://clarvel.github.io/TennoTyper/). Here are some of the things I found (keep in mind, these were random words appearing in apparently random order): 

"TEST SUBJECT"

"TENNO"

"AWAKEN"

"HELMINTH"

"SENTIENT"

"HYBRID"

I'm almost certain that I have missed some lines, so please feel free to add anything you find. However, many interesting speculations may be drawn from these lines. "TEST SUBJECT" could be speaking of a number of things, so I shall leave that to your imagination, though I think it may be the Tenno/Warframe. "TENNO"  is fairly clear in its message, but I am unsure where we fit in to this. "HELMINTH" is speaking of the infested component of our Warframes, as shown through the Glast Gambit quest and Orbiter room downstairs. Since it has already been stated that The Sacrifice will be about how the Warframes are made, it would make a lot of sense for (the?) Helminth to be mentioned. "Sentient" however, is the one that really gets me. could it be speaking of the purpose of the Warframes in the Great War against the Sentients in the old days of the Orokin Empire, or could Sentient technology be a key component in Warframe construction? Perhaps, since it does not say "Sentients" but only "Sentient" it is speaking of the Warframes being sentient (meaning that they are alive and conscious by themselves, without our Tenno), and not the machine race created by the Orokin. There has always been theory of standalone Warframes, and the concept of Umbra frames consuming the soul of their Tenno would support this theory. Also, in some lore entries, it would appear that Warframes were developed before the Tenno came about. Anyways, that's what I have to say. Let me know what you think, I really want to know.

If you click on the Tree there is another line of text shown which translates to "HYBRID", so maybe it is speaking of a Hybrid between different things. Either between Tenno and Helminth (which is where I'd put my money; it's closest to what we already know about), between Helminth and Sentient (which doesn't make much sense to me) or between Tenno and Sentient (which would make sense for the new "Vlad" frame, but not much for Umbra). (Credit: @--Q--Voltage)

My stuff seems to have been merged here... This could be messy...

Note: Those words are not the direct translation off the page. I used the translation sheet provided at the link above to directly translate it into more syllable-based text, then translated to those words using a phonics-like system. This means that those words are what the text sounds like, not how it is written.

Note: Not all text is legible. Some of the text is actually simply too small to translate or read, but do let me know if you find anything I have missed.