Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

Interesting, so your operator didn’t say the usual Hey Kiddo line then?

Nope, never seen my operator cross her arms and smirk at me while in my warframe either. *shivers* then she just vanished, i went and checked my capsul, she was in there...

1 minute ago, Nyx219 said:

This begins after completing Chains of Harrow. Tends to either say "Hey kiddo" or just laugh creepily.

Unless yours was actually different this time & the Hey kiddo/creepy laugh changed?

I finished chains a long time ago... never seen this happen though, I don't know it was just mega weird

1 minute ago, Stephiecat said:

I finished chains a long time ago... never seen this happen though, I don't know it was just mega weird 

I'll have to keep an eye open for that, then, it's definitely a new one. The creepy, raspy laugh makes my hair stand on end & sends a chill up my spine every time, something new in the mix would be a nice change, lol

ANNNNDDD it's the Tenno, DONE!   ... But is it really? "Lua gives you strength", sure we were in transference pods on Lua. "But you cannot defy your creator" AH HAH I knew there was a problem here since when were the Tenno created by the Orokin? NEVER. Who was created by the Orokin... well turns out the sentients were. "But why would Ballas be talking to sentients?" you may ask. Well simple it's because it is a specific sentient, Natah, the secret identity or one half of the Lotus (where Margulis is the other). And not just were the sentients created by the Orokin there is also the case that when we visited the Lotus we went to Lua. This means it is likely the Lotus was on/inside of Lua. Thus the lines of "Lua gives you strength" 

TL;DR Ballas is not talking to the Tenno, but instead Natah/Lotus

Finally, to add to the theory I am thinking that the sacrifice is Ballas' use of Natah to create the miracle of resurrecting Margulis... I mean think of it the Orokin weren't idiots, you think they would just willy-nilly let some sentient controlling Margulis' body take over her job after executing Margulis? NO, at least not unless Ballas had some say in the matter... that is to say Ballas created the Lotus as a replacement caretaker for the Tenno. His purpose was to resurrect Margulis (a miracle even by Orokin standards) and Hunhow allowed it to happen because it gained him a spy who he could use to win the war.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

TL;DR The Lotus herself was probably made from Margulis and Natah by Balas for the purpose of resurrecting Margulis who had been executed.

I'm not sure what "Sacrifice" the Quest is referring to, but aside for someone's life, I was wondering what other "sacrifices" will be.

And since it's a cinematic main quest, are there operator mode-only quests too?

What are your thoughts?

Edited by zerofighter005v

My best guess right now is The Lotus or Margulis will be The Sacrifice.

Also, if The Second Dream has Broken War, and The War WIthin has Broken Scepter, then will Excalibur Umbra be the reward for completing The Sacrifice regardless of the player's choices?

Edited by zerofighter005v

I have 2 theories on this
1.Was thinking.What if actually Helminth was the "Machine" used to create the frames in the first place.And umbra isnt controlled by Ballas and actually controlled by the Helminth himself.
"But you cannot defy your creator" aka Ballas created Helminth.

2.That isnt Ballas.Ballas was dead ages ago, but when the Tenno's escaped the void, the Man in the walls escaped with them.He took control over Ballas and killed the orokin.
"Hey kiddo", "You cannot defy your creator" .The powers of the void actually created the Tenno's.The void demon might just use Ballas body to persuade Margulis continuing her research.Creating new Warframes that can be controlled by...other void demons.

3.The void demon is actually Tennos parent.He survived and kept and eye on his child.And umbra might be controlled by him."Sacrifice" seems like a tough choice: chosing between 2 "parents".

Edited by GrimDelta

3 hours ago, zerofighter005v said:

Also, if The Second Dream has Broken War, and The War WIthin has Broken Scepter, then will Excalibur Umbra be the reward for completing The Sacrifice regardless of the player's choices?

God I hope so. I just want my frame, my glyph, my other glyph, my weapon, my other weapon, a less annoying non glitchy Lotus, an articula of Ballas, an articula of any unique enemy, multiple Captura scenes, an emblem, and a sigil.

Is that too much to ask, DE?

Edited by LazerSkink

7 minutes ago, GrimDelta said:

1.Was thinking.What if actually Helminth was the "Machine" used to create the frames in the first place.And umbra isnt controlled by Ballas and actually controlled by the Helminth himself.

2.That isnt Ballas.Ballas was dead ages ago, but when the Tenno's escaped the void, the Man in the walls escaped with them.He took control over Ballas and killed the orokin.
"Hey kiddo", "You cannot defy your creator" .The powers of the void actually created the Tenno's.The void demon might just use Ballas body to persuade Margulis continuing her research.Creating new Warframes that can be controlled by...other void demons.

3.The void demon is actually Tennos parent.He survived and kept and eye on his child.And umbra might be controlled by him."Sacrifice" seems like a tough choice: chosing between 2 "parents".

First 2 theories seem pretty logical to me.

20 minutes ago, GrimDelta said:

The second one might be likely as at the end of TWW depending on our choices we hear either " You mad at me, kiddo? Did you forget? You owe me.", " Don't forget, kiddo... you're nothing without me.", or " Hey, kiddo, what took you so long?". And the void is, after all, what makes us Tenno special.

29 minutes ago, BringMeYourAzz said:

The greatest plot twist would be if Excal Umbra is only accesable for owners of Excal Prime.

Excal Prime "transforms" into Umbra or some sort s**t 😁

Nah, don't even count on it.

I have found some hints or not that have caught my eyes!

One "ballas" code name on the code as "Vitruvian Ballas" https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitruvian_Man

the plant as in "CherryTree_Vitruvian_Flowers"  cherry tree?

this is all i can within code of the site as hints for something or none.

ideas of the hint of "vitruvian" ? what else it can mean.
if you want to look into also. go onto the site and press F12.

many another devs on sites like these do put hints into the code for the people who dig deeper. just my thought to see if i can find any. thats all i can find. can't wait for sacrifice! 

you know thos cappsile things? what if thos are umbra cappsiles that ballas uncovered in a secret orokin room and they were gods but put away because of what happened at the cemetery and what ballas did to them. if so them im wondering if the tenno (the ones we control) were disiples of ballas sent to control all the warframes. and maybe later on we will see our operator in "The Sacrifice".

i've just been thinking constantly about "The Sacrifice" quest and wondering what it will be. in the "apastasy prolouge" ballas takes lotus some where. but i think we all know that this quest is baised around ballas.

Okay. Just really fast I need someone to confirm that I'm just crazy/ REALLY tired and tell me that this capsule has always been here in the Helminth room
Does anyone have a screen shot of this room by chance from release of Nidus because I SWEAR I've never noticed it before.
20180605035247_1.jpg

And just saying I AM blind or have just forgotten over time... It's still ominously lit and never really been used regardless. 🤔

Edited by RetroNomad

4 минуты назад, RetroNomad сказал:

Okay. Just really fast I need someone to confirm that I'm just crazy/ REALLY tired and tell me that this capsule has always been here in the Helminth room
Does anyone have a screen shot of this room by chance from release of Nidus because I SWEAR I've never noticed it before.
20180605035247_1.jpg

And just saying I AM blind or have just forgotten over time... It's still ominously lit and never really been used regardless. 🤔

It always have been in Helminth room.