Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.6

[DE]Rebecca

Using the Transmutation Sys is not the best idea... There is a BIG chance that you give 4 Rare and 36 000 credits or 4 Uncommon and 24 000 credits and you get a common mod and I never ever transmuted 4 common mods and claimed an Uncommon or a a Rare mod... It's just not fair and i think it needs to be fixed... Thank you for this update : )

Tweaks to Twin Viper sounds

How many times are you going to do this. I was finally getting back to twin vipers cause I liked the sound

EDIT- I don't notice the change so I guess it's fine

Edited by Bitfly

30+ runs on mars boss and not a single blueprint dropped but stalker gets his BP drops fixed =( I do a defense run on Eris and get 4000 nano spores to my 40-60 plastids (which you need a ton of for clan weapons so this makes it VERY frustrating to try and acquire them).

Don't let DE know this, but plastids have been raining on saturn, I farmed 1k plastids yesterday in 7-8 runs. But yes, Eris is borked for plastids.

Using the Transmutation Sys is not the best idea... There is a BIG chance that you give 4 Rare and 36 000 credits or 4 Uncommon and 24 000 credits and you get a common mod and I never ever transmuted 4 common mods and claimed an Uncommon or a a Rare mod... It's just not fair and i think it needs to be fixed... Thank you for this update : )

Pff... Devs just create an own low quality variant of card/skill transmute system which already exist in Sacred (1 & 2) and other older games. 

No any possibility to affect on result.

"Mods and Blueprints will never expire as drops."

Thank you! That was a pain before. Especially on void runs.

Also, where's the flying and missiles for my Hind? What about the mounted machine gun? (Yes I had to go there. I like my Helicopters. :D) Joking aside, I'm glad a new burst rifle was added.

30+ runs on mars boss and not a single blueprint dropped but stalker gets his BP drops fixed =( I do a defense run on Eris and get 4000 nano spores to my 40-60 plastids (which you need a ton of for clan weapons so this makes it VERY frustrating to try and acquire them).

do the boss runs for plastids.

I got every thing from the new bosses within the first week, so there drop rate isnt terrible, jest a bit odd jest like stuff for some warframes (ember and ash systems are rather rare). 

wait mars... mag was the first frame i got. by accident. jest keep running it. its very easy to solo with a starting frame below 30, jest have to get the hang of it.

also the clan teck isnt that bad. jest... grind for it... <-< it shouldn't be easy, that way its more fun when you do get it.

Edited by Fluff-E-Kitty