Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we do something with duplicate scenes

TruthArbiter

hace 3 minutos, Koldraxon-732 dijo:

They can be traded, though many wouldn't pay for them with plat since they're basically ammo drums with extra utility. I would like the ability to take four of them and reroll for another random Captura tile.

+1 to this, i would say transform those duplicates on wallpapers for the dojo as a decoration x)

I agree.  The concept of warframe is that we're always supposed to be able to be "working towards something" and when we get a high end reward in ESO that turns out to be junk, it's kind of like a slap to the pee pee.

I think making them a credit dump is probably the most efficient because rerolling them with transmutes still has the chance of getting a duplicate and these aren't rivens, there are only so many, and what happens when you have them all?  Still useless.  Making them a credit or endo or even kuva synch would be sexcellent.

5 minutes ago, XCpDaX said:

+1 to this, i would say transform those duplicates on wallpapers for the dojo as a decoration x)

Or maybe, if wallpapers aren't your thing, an entire room. Executed like the Obstacle Course's creation, only with insta pop-ups like it's a VR/AR crossover. (a console that sets which room it's mimicking, and uses the Captura Scene as a resource for dev)

This way, even simple hallways would get a fabulous treatment and seem much bigger than they are. Kinda like going through Void Portal after Void Portal as you cross between the larger rooms.

Edited by AandOE