The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Game Breaking Bug?] Unable to load into missions, Textures not loading, and Other strange things.

gravendoom75

Hello! After building my PC a few weeks ago, i had yet to sit down and play Warframe for an extended period of time. After a bit of fashion i had realized that none of the warframe icons were appearing any more to be equipped. Then i realized that, when trying to select one, the frame's textures won't load at all. Then i encountered a serious bug preventing me from entering missions, I tried entering a regular mission and captura, both times my ship ended up being stuck on an infinite loading screen with my ship looking blurry like my frames. Then i decided to optimize and verify my download cache and restart, nothing. I found someone else with the exact problem as myself here so i know this isn't an isolated incident. I really hope this gets fixed soon or else i, as well as others won't be able to play the sacrifice upon release. Here are additional screenshots of what i mean here: https://imgur.com/a/jmkllTP

Here are my specs as well: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/gravendoom/saved/vWGyf7

• CPU: Intel core i3-8100 @ 3.6 ghz
  • RAM: 8 GB (2 x 4GB)  DDR4-2666
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte - B360M DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 
  • GPU: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Dual Video Card
  • Storage: Hitachi - Ultrastar 7K3000 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (i also have an SSD but warframe is installed on the HDD)

My operator also looks sweaty, along with the armor looking wet. This is after i restarted the game after i had to force close from an infinite loading screen. The armor i had on used to have a more matte look onto the armor, so this is definitely something new. Wet-looking operator seen here: https://imgur.com/a/EzmaKmi and here's a comparison image i found between what the textures should look like (found an old image in my screenshots folder)

I've also had my loading screens have blurry rectangles while being stuck on an infinite loading screen. E4YhTSk.jpg&key=e84d8a6bde951bb638fcf3d5

I've never had any of these issues before on my old PC, nor when i had tried the game out a bit upon installing to fix some controls. I'd really love to play my favorite game soon, so if anyone has any fixes/suggestions on what the issue is, please tell me! I'll answer any questions needed of me as well!

• 3 weeks later...

Was just about to do a post about this. I have been experiencing this issue for a long time and it's still hasn't been addressed. All the above problems, Happens completely at random. I can play for several hours before encountering this, sometimes hourly, even happening back to back within minutes. I also think all the quitting I've done before and after trades because of this "infinite loading screen" has caused me to be restricted from trading. Still waiting confirmation on a ticket. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has this problem.