Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.6 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, (XB1)Blueberry2006 said:

are you sure about that? Mouse and keyboard work just fine on my XB1X and XB1S

Not all of us can afford to drop $500+ everytime a new console ideration is released. Those of us still on the original SKUs have different internal hardware which helps determine the accessories we can use.

Hotfix #2 is live!

• Restored button shortcuts in the Arsenal. 
  • Changed Relic selection windows to preview content on hover. To chose Relic simply select it. 
  • Added the ability to auto-rotate your Warframe in the Arsenal (using the Right Trigger) while browsing item grid. 
  • Changed “preview” and “select” to be independent of one another in the Arsenal (separate bindings displayed in bottom right of screen in Arsenal).
  • Removed the need to hold down A + drag in order to select a Mod in the Modding UI. Instead, selecting a Mod will make it stick to your cursor like it used to, allowing you to move it with cursor control or D-Pad. Additionally, hitting “back” will deselect the Mod from your cursor without exiting the screen. 
  • Fixed not being able to fish with Classic Controls.
  • Fixed LB prompt in Ability Menu appearing permanently after opening fishing gear wheel.

See the full Dev Workshop here: 

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #2 is live!

• Restored button shortcuts in the Arsenal. 
  • Changed Relic selection windows to preview content on hover. To chose Relic simply select it. 
  • Added the ability to auto-rotate your Warframe in the Arsenal (using the Right Trigger) while browsing item grid. 
  • Changed “preview” and “select” to be independent of one another in the Arsenal (separate bindings displayed in bottom right of screen in Arsenal).
  • Removed the need to hold down A + drag in order to select a Mod in the Modding UI. Instead, selecting a Mod will make it stick to your cursor like it used to, allowing you to move it with cursor control or D-Pad. Additionally, hitting “back” will deselect the Mod from your cursor without exiting the screen. 
  • Fixed not being able to fish with Classic Controls.
  • Fixed LB prompt in Ability Menu appearing permanently after opening fishing gear wheel.

See the full Dev Workshop here: 

Good start, but will there be anything done to the discrepancy between the old pigments with their 100% Drop and the new pigments that seem to just refuse to drop?

Also, any word in a readjustment of Igaro Day of the Dead Syadana on Loki/Prime? It hands WAY too far up, if turned sideways, I can see the connector isn't even touching his body.

• GPU particles keep resetting back to medium when logging in (Fixed) in Hotfix #2 unlisted in Hotfix notes
  • Also can't PM players when clicking on their gamertag with the cursor in the chatbox not the user list  (working)
  • Captura setting not working
  • Not able to unequip weapons in arsenal by clicking none (Fixed) in Hotfix #3

Getting better but the chat windows are still a hot mess. This really didnt solve much. Just give us back all the Darn short cuts as well as the cursor. How damn hard is that. PC has the choice of controller or mouse. We should have the choice of buttons or the cursor.

I'm happy with a lot of the new movements and the potential. The problem is you  at DE tend to not get things to the full potential and then just move on and let us just deal with it.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Gingka43 said:

Not able to unequip weapons in arsenal by clicking none (SolutionClick none and move the cursor to your warframe and press A

16 minutes ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

I can not remove  the syandana from saryn prime or chroma  . Selecting none does not work.

EDIT: Finding all kinds of frames that can't remove it.

Try this to see if it works 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Gingka43 said:

Try this to see if it works 

yep. How the hell am I to figure that out.

Found another new bug. I'm trying to change mods in my load out and I can only change 1. After that I can not "grab" another one to exchange it.

So for me at least to change out more than one mod this is what I have to do.

1. Highlight weapon to bring up drop screen and hit Y
  2. Select a mod to change out and click A to grab it.
  3. Hover over the mod I want to replace and hit A
  4. To change out another mod I have to hit B To back out
  5. Now I have highlight the weapon again if I didnt use the cursor the first time and hit Y to upgrade again.
  6. Now I can select another mod to change out. After which I have to repeat the whole thing again to change another mod..

EDIT: The problem is caused by first removing a mod from your loadout using the Y button first.

While I do love the changes to Sayrn and have yet to check out everything that's changed in this update honestly the new interface for the game on consoles (I play on Xbox 1) sucks for me it's not user friendly at all and if I didn't know better I'd say that it's trying to get more people onto the PC version and if I had been just starting the game I would have quit and uninstalled immediately upon seeing the interface, however while I could do that now I'm gonna stick with the game and see if it gets fixed for consoles since when playing multiplayer with people I've had several impatient groups who just like to spam missions and start the countdown before anyone else is ready and this change will only make that problem worse for me by increasing the time I spend in the arsenal and other menus with the mission countdown timer only being 10 seconds.

this is partially my opinion and partially my feed back hopefully you will take this into account in the future as Warframe has quickly become one of my favorite games over the past couple years, I will patiently await a reply.

Since the update on the 5th of June, any time i go to select an item in my inventory to sell for credits, the game selects all of the item. for example i have 2 Harrow Chassis BP, only want to sell 1 but the game auto selects both with no option to select just one. others in my clan are having same issue.

So many problems with the new cursor.  It slows everything down significantly with all the moving around and extra clicks.  It's like I logged into the baby version of Warframe.  Definitely would love an settings option to drop the new cursor entirely.

Anyway, I'm unable to select an Index risk.  None of the three options are clickable, so the Index is unplayable.  Anybody else seeing this?

I'm not sure where to post feature suggestions. but I'd like to know if something like this can be done. 

double clicking / Double tapping A(xbox) or X(ps4)  on a mod will auto equip it in the most logical slot. (I.E if there is an open Vazarin polarity slot) you choose to double tap Redirection is auto loads into that open mod slot.  this will take out the need to drag the mod to a slot. We'd just have to double tap the mod along the bottom to load the mods into the Warframe or weapon as needed. 

then we still use the Y/Triangle to remove said mods if needed. 

41 minutes ago, (XB1)TRL kaldwin said:

There is a problem... I can't take off the weapons...

I mean if I want to level up the primary weapons I'm not able to take off the secondary and melee...

Someone else got this problem? 

To remove anything you have to scroll all the way up to none click it once then hover the cursor over your warframe and click a again to remove the weapon. This how it work to remove anything on a warframe, IE weapons cosmetics. This needs a hoitfix now. Its confusing as all

Hotfix #3 is live!

• Fixed inability to unequip weapons and attachments in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed inability to select quantity of items you wish to sell in Relays (Ducat Kiosk, etc).
  • Fixed the Spear Fishing HUD not reflecting used items for Clients.

Could we get scrolling mapped to the triggers instead of right stick? Rotation should be with right stick, or map cursor to right stick and give left stick the pre-update functionality. Shoulder bumpers should change tabs/pages.

Also, in decorating, it would be nice if left/right bumpers were used to ascend/descend instead of left bumper/A.

Thanks for hotfixes! Hope there's more.

Archived