Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.6 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Not sure if this is the case, but I cannot access the settings menu in the captura with the new UI button layout, although it says to click the right analog, it doesn't open.

It might have to do with my modified controller layout that still follows the classic controller layout (D-pad power selection, R-click to use power, etc.)

11 hours ago, (XB1)ScornfulShoe645 said:

There is a problem regarding the loading screen before pushing play or switch profile and for me I am stuck at 2/3 of the bar I looked on youtube no tutorials to fix please fix it is breaking the game.

Try reinstalling 

On 2018-06-05 at 11:15 AM, (XB1)SickPuP said:

Please undo the terrible navigation changes.  Free cursors do not work well on consoles.  For example, using the D-pad in the foundry is super slow because it is trying to do a slick animation to move the free cursor between item.  Also, using D-pad down will not scroll the list, only the right joystick will.  I know a unified interface between systems is ideal but this navigation just make me not want to play the game anymore.

Yes what he said. DE This idea was terrible.. Like the worst.... Not to mention all the players that can't play since your game is broken for a lot of us.... 

Huras Kubrow's invisibility seems weird after these recent patches. If something is deliberately changed about it, I didn't find any mention of it, or then I'm just blind. Anyway, it now gets often "stuck" (not stuck on the map, but just freezes) when it's supposed to activate the invisibility. I walked for 30 seconds behind an enemy, not doing anything, and the dog just didn't do anything. Once I started fighting and waited for 5 seconds, then it kind of "reset" the kubrow and the invisibility worked again. Also, it doesn't seem to activate the invisibility through walls (for example, hacking a panel to open a door when there are enemies right behind the door) as much as it used to, which was almost every time before. My friend noticed weird things about it too, like the invisibility turning off for no reason (it sometimes does that if the kubrow gets stuck on the map and then teleports near you, but this was not the case, as the dog was beside him all the time and nothing happened that should've deactivated the ability). Kubrow's Stalk was never the most consistent ability in the game, but now it seems even more inconsistent. Haven't tested this thoroughly yet, I haven't played a lot since the new UI came out, but I have tons of hours with Huras Kubrow before this update and it seems different now. Naturally I hope this is just some random occurrence that I'll almost never see again, but we'll see.

Wir von den x Black Templars x haben DoJo Bugs. Bei Dropen keine Pigmente für die neuen Farben und viele farb Oberflächen stellen falsche oder verschoben die Farben da bitte Fixen. Davon mal abgesehen ist die Menü Steuerung im Chef immer noch schlecht. Bitte wieder die alte Steuerung. Was das beim Arkana meneager soll verste ich auch nicht bitte ändert das aber DoJo wäre wichtig 

PS die neuen Bau Komponenten sind echt klasse

GUNDM ZERO117 

Ceres defense (new map layout) is bugged. At the bottom level, I often see through walls and floors. I also find the map more annoying to navigate, and it reminds me of Kuva Fortress in a certain way: more cramped spaces and cluttered stuff just for the hell of it. Before, the map was different because of its vast open areas and better visibility, and it was more fun because of that. So personally, I find it way less fun now, and will avoid it.

On 2018-06-05 at 11:15 AM, (XB1)SickPuP said:

Please undo the terrible navigation changes.  Free cursors do not work well on consoles.  For example, using the D-pad in the foundry is super slow because it is trying to do a slick animation to move the free cursor between item.  Also, using D-pad down will not scroll the list, only the right joystick will.  I know a unified interface between systems is ideal but this navigation just make me not want to play the game anymore.

DE, please listen to your community, as you have so many other times. You have a good reputation to keep!

On 2018-06-10 at 1:52 AM, (XB1)ArienDeathstone said:

I NEED HELP

the game wont download. it keeps telling me to restart the game to try again but it doesn't work. i kept restarting the console but it wouldn't work. then i factory reset the xbox but it still wouldn't work.

SOME ONE HELP ME

i been trying too wont even let me play

Archived