Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.6 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

I am playing Warframe on the Xbox 1 and just recently been booted out of the main Mission game for an Update - told to exit and initiate the Launcher - but can't find anything anywhere to update. Can anyone tell me the steps to Update please. If not will just uninstall. Great game but, I think its concentration is on the PC, not console.

Limbo Prime is now live!!

16bafe11f0a19c9619e96e3a890728ec.jpg 
Limbo Prime, Destreza Prime, and Pyrana Prime have arrived - like magic!
The Rifts are opening and a Cataclysm is about to begin. Wield the wily Void magician, bend the power of the Void to your will, and outwit your enemies.

Limbo Prime, Destreza Prime, and Pyrana Prime Relics have replaced all locations of Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime Relics:

• Plains Bounties
  • Sanctuary Onslaught
  • Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Radiant)
  • Added in the Orokin Derelict Defense mix
  • Added in the Orokin Derelict Survival mix
  • And the list goes on! Check out the public PC drop tables here.
    • *Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime Relics are also still out in the wild, just not in exclusive spots like Bounties or Onslaught. 

Check out Limbo Prime Access here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access 

Nekros Prime, Galatine Prime, and Tigris Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the follow Syndicate sacrifices:

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis sacrifice of Nekros Prime Neuroptics to Mirage Prime Systems.
  • Replaced Cephalon Suda sacrifice of Nekros Prime Chassis to Oberon Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Steel Meridian sacrifice of Nekros Prime Neuroptics to Zephyr Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Steel Meridian sacrifice of Galatine Prime Blade to Sybaris Prime Stock. 

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Fixes:

• Fixed controller LB and RB having no functionality in any menu.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Anyone else having issues logging in. Its says there is an updated version. It updated but now still says it needs an update but none show up.

So I'm stuck in an endless update warframe loop.

I'm having the same problem. It wants me to use the non existent launcher to update the game... I'm not on PC

Hotfix #6 is now live!

• Fixed the Lith T2 Relic having 2 Braton Prime Blueprints as a reward (1 common and 1 uncommon). We replaced the common reward with the Valkyr Prime Blueprint.
  • Tweaked the Oblivia Prime Syandana offset to be proportionately equal on numerous Warframes. The Market and Arsenal icons have also been changed for the Oblivia Prime Syandana to properly reflect the adjustments.

On 2018-06-08 at 12:58 AM, (XB1)calvina said:

Not sure if this is the case, but I cannot access the settings menu in the captura with the new UI button layout, although it says to click the right analog, it doesn't open.

It might have to do with my modified controller layout that still follows the classic controller layout (D-pad power selection, R-click to use power, etc.)

Same here, tried different controller setups but no change so it's not that

6 hours ago, (XB1)calvina said:

Just played around with the controller layout, You have to set your right analog to Consumables for the settings to pop up. 😞

Ugh! Thanks will try that, frustrating though because currently that's my sprint toggle. Hopefully they'll hotfix for custom layouts soon

Archived