Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.6 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

On 2018-06-21 at 8:08 PM, (XB1)Ninja Remake said:

With that hotfix today did the Amprex get tweaked? Definitely feels like it uses ammo faster..

They boosted it's fire rate whch means more damage per second but also increased ammo consumption, the amprex is a weapon that doesn't really need fire rate as long as you're firing at an enemy and there is another one nearby; this will result in massive dmg per second anyways, so i recommend to use the critical delay mod to both boost the weapon and slow down ammo consumption.

@[DE]Megan, @[DE]Danielle

I don't really wanna be that guy that everyone hates (including me) that keeps asking "are we there yet" but do you guys have an updated timeline for when Sacrifice is likely to drop on consoles?

I know we were all hoping to get it before Tennocon which is beginning to look like a no-no (haven't seen cert notification yet and then it's up to Sony and MS to push from their side, so still a ways to go I guess).

Anyways, in the meantime ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ, we love you guys and thanks for all the AWESOME!

2 hours ago, (XB1)CynNex said:

@[DE]Megan, @[DE]Danielle

I don't really wanna be that guy that everyone hates (including me) that keeps asking "are we there yet" but do you guys have an updated timeline for when Sacrifice is likely to drop on consoles?

I know we were all hoping to get it before Tennocon which is beginning to look like a no-no (haven't seen cert notification yet and then it's up to Sony and MS to push from their side, so still a ways to go I guess).

Anyways, in the meantime ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ, we love you guys and thanks for all the AWESOME!

It was said more than once that they'll be sending a build to cert today

40 minutes ago, (XB1)MildWitDatYac said:

It was said more than once that they'll be sending a build to cert today

Thanks very much, my apologies I missed that, been offline at night for a bit so haven't been watching the streams.

I normally keep an eye out for the thread announcing when it goes into cert which for the last few updates has arrived on a Thursday I think.

Anyways, super amped and like I said all the juju I have to DE for being awesome!

Archived