Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.6 (LIMBO PRIME + Hotfixes)

I have been playing Warframe for many years now and through all the changes,updates,nerfs,functional and disfunctional builds I have taken it all in stride.

I adore this game and even through breaks pretty much have a constant existence in game.

But these UI changes are unbearable...they are sluggish,confusing,half-responsive and pointlessly over-complicated when the previous was fluid and perfectly functional. I understand the need to keep the game feeling fresh and new in different ways,but this is not the way.

Just trying to perform basic actions like quick searching for a person in trade channel is infuriating,Modding takes 10 times longer and trying to equip my Warframe is even more time consuming.

You can't even scroll over relics without clicking every one to see their reward drops...c'mon Devs,you are better than this.

Hotfix #7 June 21:

• Fixed an issue with the Lith T2 Relic having 2 Braton Prime Blueprints as a reward (1 common and 1 uncommon). We replaced the common reward with the Valkyr Prime Blueprint. 
  • Fixed the Oblivia Prime Syandana offset being too high on multiple frames. The Market and Arsenal icons have also been changed for the Oblivia Prime Syandana to properly reflect the adjustments.

DE, please look at the UI for consoles. It's most definitely ruining the game for a lot of console players. Everything takes much longer than it used to (eg: swapping mods.) One of the reasons why the old UI was good was because it was quick, and in a game as grindy as this where you want to repeat missions as quickly as possible and change loadouts as easily as possible, this new change seems like a major step backwards.

On 2018-06-19 at 11:07 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixes:

• Fixed controller L1 and R1 having no functionality in any menu. 

Yessss, best news hot fix update.  Thanks!

EDIT:  For some reason, the L1 and R1 buttons were not changing Config loadouts but just through mods, less than an hour ago.  Guess it's just rare now, but not fixed completely.

Not only in chat.

Just played defence mission with relics. After migrating host no one from the rest of the group cant select new relic or play without it. We had to leave mission and lost all stuff we collect 😞

Sad, but I think I had to take a rest from the game. Spend a half hour and lost all - new relics, recouses, opened relics and stuff from them... I better play Tetris untill this be fixed.

On 2018-06-22 at 2:12 AM, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

There is a Lith v5 in the 40-60 bounty of cetus......

ps: the crap UI is still broken and making it incredibly hard to trade or form pugs.

And it has been this way for DAYS.

De you are completely ignoring these issues and it is infuriating me.

Ok Lith V5 and Neo N8 relics are both in Cetus Bounty rewards tables and they SHOULD NOT BE.

Besides the Lith relic showing up in the 40-60 bounty  BOTH of those relics are trash and do not have any parts to the new primes.   Which IS NOT how cetus bounties have been working.  They have only had relics for new prime stuff/unvaulted stuff.   Your mixing in the filler relics for syndicate garbage....   Sloppy..

For some reason since the patch my warframe powers switch my weapons also. So for example everytime I cast radial disarm I then get stuck in weapon swap animation to a randomly chosen weapon seems not to matter between primary secondary or melee just switching out my current weapon for something else. I have tested on multiple frames and still happens.

1 minute ago, (PS4)xyz30-zero said:

Any signs of Tennogen 12 stuff on consoles? Please DE, until Sacrifice arrives, can we spend some platinum for skins?

Megan said yesterday on XB1@1 that they are working on the sacrifice update, and that it wouldn't include any new tennogen.  The rest of round 12 would come in a release sometime after the sacrifice.

Just now, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Megan said yesterday on XB1@1 that they are working on the sacrifice update, and that it wouldn't include any new tennogen.  The rest of round 12 would come in a release sometime after the sacrifice.

Thanks for the quick reply. Anyway, I'm really sad as Tennogen 13 is on the way on PC and I'm really onto half of Tennogen 12 stuff, including Chroma graxx.... Sigh. Until then I play less I think.

So has the hotfix for the Pyrana Prime’s holster glitch been delivered to consoles? The one where when you’re in akimbo mode and empty your clip you immediately switch to another weapon, be it your primary or melee? I haven’t touched the Pyrana Prime since and was wondering if this hotfix was delivered.

Archived