Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.6 (LIMBO PRIME + Hotfixes)

Since the update the glow from the invati sekhara arm regalia appears in your sniper scope while zoomed I have screenshots but I can't figure out how to upload them bere but it appears that when you zoom with a sniper your Warframe becomes a non visable object in your scope's FoV but for whatever reason (my guess is the lighting upgrade or the particale effects the) the glow stays visable now

Not sure if I've ever warranted a comment on these forums, but I'm genuinely not enjoying the new cursor UI whilst using a controller on the PS4.

Simple things like leaving a squad, which used to be Options > Up on D-Pad or viewing your profile (the same input) now require dragging the cursor over to your player panel and selecting. Picking a frame, now requires scrolling with the right stick, the D-Pad no longer scrolls past the current page.

These might seem like small issues, but when navigation was so fluid before, to now feeling really clunky, I'd appreciate the option to revert back to the old system.

Edit: Totally forgot about the fact that in navigation, you can no longer quickly select within a category with the shoulder buttons then D-Pad down the list. I think I'll be leaving Warframe alone for the time being until there is an option to switch this UI out, which is a real shame, but for me it is that bad...

11 hours ago, (PS4)BornGamer11 said:

I am sure its only a matter of time before they fix the things concerning us , for me : the cursor needs to go or an option to remove it , the fps at the moment is really bad , and I cant unequip things . Thanks for working on it DE , you guys rock 👌 

Yes. Can we please have more people address the FPS issue? Mine drops to almost unplayable levels sometimes now. I hope you look into this DE, and thank you.

I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but are being able to view what is in our loadouts a thing of the past? Don't know about anyone else but when you have 35 frames and over 100 weapons, it's not easy to remember what is what of my 22 loadouts. I think everyone is so upset about everything else that they didn't even notice this. I originally purchased the extra loadout slots for faster swapping and if their content can't be previewed, it does NOT make it any faster. Please tell me this is not a permanent thing. Obviously this is nowhere near as pressing as other issues, but I just want to know if this is being looked at. Thanks. 

On another note I would like to apologize for some of my previous comments. I was already having a bad day (as Tuesdays are my Mondays) and I was probably a little harsher than I should have been. I have never played a game before that has had a team willing to respond so quickly to making their players happy. You guys are doing great and with myself included, threatening to quit a game is not the right approach to take. So with that being said, I am sorry. I really hope this game outlives every other one. I have a vast library of games that have done nothing but collect dust since I started playing this, and I'm more than happy with that. Thanks.

Liking the hot fixes! Thanks for listening and I appreciate the DE console teams hard work. I love the new cursor although it's not perfect, more freedom for sure. The d-pad does not scroll when you go down on a list I would like that change, also when I press the options or just sometimes when i'm trading and going through trade chat my cursor will glitch, it won't highlight anything and won't let me invite, or close a chat. Features like changing what the cursor may look like would be cool, size, and speed aside. Also many of my clan mates and I suggested there should be an option to have the cursor automatically on a menu item when you open it, vs where you last put the cursor or an option to auto center it when you open any menu thing. Also scrolling with the right stick in chats is REALLY slow, wish there could be a scrolling speed option or something, the d-pad still doesn't work to select things in chat, you have to hover over things with your cursor to select it. The scrolling bothers me because trade chat moves so fast and scrolling 1 line at a time isn't enough, just like how you don't just scroll 1 line when you use a mouse. Thanks so far keep up the good work! Edit: Also, for someone who has a little bit of trouble seeing black and white, please please please bring back the colored button icons! The Blue on the X the pink on square the red on the O and the green on the triangle. I dislike the new black and white interface it's harder for me to see

There are major deadzone issues on the controller sticks now as well. I'm not even talking about the menu UI issues. In regular gameplay I'm getting a serious response delay when looking xy etc.

On a side note. I also play on PC and there are fairly obvious issues with the DS4 controller on there as well. 

Need an option to turn off the new cursor and allow us to quickly navigate with the old scheme or I am not investing anymore money in this game. My friends and clan mates are quiting and I have hardly anyone to do high level content with. Show console players you are listening to us by RESPECTING US!

On June 7, 2018 at 5:20 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #2 June 6th: 

This hotfix is coming to you to tackle a majority of our Virtual Cursor Action Plan (you can read more on that in the dedicated Dev Workshop)! 

• Restored button shortcuts in the Arsenal. 
  • Changed Relic selection windows to preview content on hover. To chose Relic simply select it. 
  • Added the ability to auto-rotate your Warframe in the Arsenal (using the Right Trigger) while browsing item grid.
  • Changed “preview” and “select” to be independent of one another in the Arsenal item selection (separate bindings displayed in bottom right of screen in Arsenal).
  • Removed the need to hold down X + drag in order to select a Mod in the Modding UI. Instead, selecting a Mod will make it stick to your cursor like it used to, allowing you to move it with cursor control or D-Pad. Additionally, hitting “back” will deselect the Mod from your cursor without exiting the screen.   . 
  • Fixed being unable to interact with touchpad controls in the customize controller menu. 
  • Fixed not being able to fish with Classic Controls.
  • Fixed L1 prompt in Ability Menu appearing permanently after opening fishing gear wheel

Not many people want this UI can you atlest add a function to go back to the old one, keep in mind this is PS4 not PC and i don't know if this is a joke but really it's not funny to add a PC UI system to a console, I can bet you will lose a lot of players over a UI system because i'm about to quit Warframe for good because of this UI system, you don't mess with thing that were fine in the first place!!!!

Now i haven't played the game since it's inception on ps4, but this cursor thing...i have to say something.   It's so unnecessarily overcomplicated.. in order to see the comparison between weapons you have to use the left stick to get to weapons before you're even able to scroll now using the right stick.  Looking at relics is a pain in the butt now, modding is all jacked up.  It was easier before the cursor, now there are now steps to one, figure out and two, actually do in order to replace one stinking mod, little like just the normal pre- ease of, umm lets try this one, click then replace..done!  Now having to hold it down either until you're off the mod list or until placed.  And wtf, can't even just scroll between loadouts anymore, gotta move the dam cursor to the loadout then do it, or ironically gotta have the cursor on the mods or else you swap loadouts..lol

Now obviously it'd be stupid easy to go on about it but i don't want to write a novel and of course for every comment there's going to be some player to retort to what I've said, but this is the literally the first time I've ever gotten annoyed enough with changes to bother posting my comment.  So for whoever would reply saying something half ass kindly please stuff it.   Ive logged over 2k hours on the game, I've gotten used to and liked how it worked,  it feels like you broke something that didn't need fixing.  At the least allow scrolling with either stick or get rid of the bloody cursor.  I like the changes till this that have been made, I'm scared now to wonder what's in store for the actually gameplay if/when that gets $&*^ed with.

I appreciate the fast response in hotfixes, it addresses most of the major complaints I had with the cursor (aside from the cursor implementation itself, of course). However one big thing is that you still cannot rotate your WF when selecting different colours for appearance without moving the cursor directly onto the WF. This still means that you can't preview colours and rotate your WF at the same time. Isn't this sort of the major thing rotating your WF is for? This also applies to weapon appearance and operator appearance customization.

Edit: also applies to choosing WF helmet, skins, and any customizations really. If the menu has a scrollable list, you won't be able to rotate your WF without going directly onto it.

i do not like the new cursor it is not something that works on console many games have tried to perfect it and many have failed i understand that you want to experiment with navigation throughout menu's but it should have been an optional change no a forced one. at the very least the D-pad support should have been the old system of selecting menu items. i also feel this way of navigation should have been left to PC where the user has access to a mouse rather than a controller.

DE, explain me why smeeta's buff gone if i died? Smeeta almost never gives me 2x resource and when she does kuva isnt found or gone 99% of time. Few mins ago i finally got buff right after siphon found and bcz of random heyka master killed from back n i lost buff.

What a stupid change :facepalm:

Now its pointless take anything squishy. Less options, less fun, more frustrations :poop:

Alright this cursor change is abysmal. It’s clunky and over complicated. Also idk if anyone else has this problem but every time I move a mod I can’t select another one to place. I have exit the upgrade screen in order to continue modding. Either give us the option to change it back or roll back the change. This is not an improvement to the game. 

Another bug with the new UI Cursor.  The Triangle when modding the Warframe, I was hovering over A SLOT WITH A MOD not the left or the right or anywhere else and wanted to remove JUST ONE MOD.. But no, instead it removes ALL of my load out mods.... for the third time in the last couple days.  This is just annoying and I have to go back through and re-find all the mods.  I have a solution when you press Triangle and it wants to remove all your Mods you worked so hard picking out for your Warframe.   SOLUTION:  Add a dialogue box asking "Are you sure you want to remove all mods from this Warframe?"  or else PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE just get rid of this option on console completely.  It's annoying and an instant migraine.

EDIT:  Also increase the hitboxes of the hovers.. Just screen grabbed this.

https://imgur.com/a/k5WuLx4

-Bauchie

Archived