Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.6 (LIMBO PRIME + Hotfixes)

En 2018年6月9日 a las 11:54, (PS4)EishiroSugata555 dijo:

Please DE, please address the FPS issue. Not everybody plays on a PS PRO

This.

Since the update I've been experimenting massive slowdowns even playing solo.

Also, PMs in chat are not working properly and sometimes your messages never reach other players.

For now, cursor included, this update is 90% disappointing for me.

Its a serious problems with focus on windows and dialog boxes:

open any syndicate offer list, then press LT to open Chat window. Then, when you push RB or LB... BOTH tabs, in chat and in offers are switching in same time.

And, when in this moment someone call you to join game, you cannot just hit Options button and press square or circle as it was before. It mess with Chat window. In this case, I cannot definaly see, which window is in focus now. IT SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THAT.

Also open/close Arsenal to add a single mod (every single) to build is really annoying.

I am really enjoying the new additions to the dojo! Had a rocky start with the decorating system, but it is proving to be very useful!

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught bugs:

It won't spawn the portal which results in abort. This happened a lot today. I'm going to check out my network, because I noticed in several of the occurrences it took me a long time to load and I was the last one to arrive. 

If you happen to be in your operator as the next portal opens one of two things or both can happen: 1) Your powers get prevented unless you die 2) You get stuck in your operator but unable to do anything but run around. The second one works itself out, but use operator sparingly afterwards.

If these are known issues, just ignore this. I did a search for "Known Sanctuary Onslaught bugs issues" and there was only a thread for PC.

@DE
I'm a ps4 player and Id hate my first comment on the forms to be a complaint, but I felt like I have to say this.

Please can you make the UI cursor an option. It's slow and the standard UI is slower due to its animation for switching tiles. Everything I do in the menu now takes more time than ever. Please this is the one thing that's breaking the game for me. I'm not requesting a redesign, but to have a no cursor UI as an option.
I hope It's not too much of a bother.
Thank you for your time.

Long time fan.

Hotfix #6 June 19th: 

16bafe11f0a19c9619e96e3a890728ec.jpg

Limbo Prime, Destreza Prime, and Pyrana Prime have arrived - like magic!
The Rifts are opening and a Cataclysm is about to begin. Wield the wily Void magician, bend the power of the Void to your will, and outwit your enemies.

Limbo Prime, Destreza Prime, and Pyrana Prime Relics have replaced all locations of Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime Relics:

• Plains Bounties
  • Sanctuary Onslaught
  • Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Radiant)
  • Added in the Orokin Derelict Defense mix
  • Added in the Orokin Derelict Survival mix
  • And the list goes on! Check out the public PC drop tables here.
    • *Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime Relics are also still out in the wild, just not in exclusive spots like Bounties or Onslaught. 

Release Dates on PS4: 

• North America: June 19th
  • Europe: June 20th
  • Asia: June 20th
  • Japan: June 21st

Check out Limbo Prime Access here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

Please note that some Limbo changes are coming in a future Update: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/966164-titanias-exalted-weapons-limbo-a-quick-workshop/ 

Nekros Prime, Galatine Prime, and Tigris Prime have entered the Vault!

• With this Vaulting comes the shift of the follow Syndicate sacrifices:
  • Replaced Arbiters of Hexis sacrifice of Nekros Prime Neuroptics to Mirage Prime Systems.
  • Replaced Cephalon Suda sacrifice of Nekros Prime Chassis to Oberon Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Steel Meridians sacrifice of Nekros Prime Neuroptics to Zephyr Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Steel Meridians sacrifice of Galatine Prime Blade to Sybaris Prime Stock.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Fixes:

• Fixed controller L1 and R1 having no functionality in any menu.

On June 11, 2018 at 4:30 AM, (PS4)hellahym said:

This.

Since the update I've been experimenting massive slowdowns even playing solo.

Also, PMs in chat are not working properly and sometimes your messages never reach other players.

For now, cursor included, this update is 90% disappointing for me.

the limbo update arrived today and along with it the same known and some new unknown cursor issues that they are not only NOT getting fixed but in the contrary, the cursor update that started it all is just getting worst. Im sure DE knows about it so Im not even going to  waste my time in pointing all those issues up. for me that update is 100%  TOTAL FAIL

Very disappointed with the Prime Acessories. Not much thought or effort was put into the Syndana or Sigil. Its not cheap here in New Zealand to get both packs it costs me 200 New Zealand $ and ive been playing a very long time investing probably 2000 - 3000 New Zealand $ into Warframe. I love the game and will continue to do so I just feel as though this time round ive been ripped off, the syndana is short and ugly and the sigil just doesnt match well with anything.

• Navigation - has no D-pad support to go up or down the list of missions in a catagory
  • Equipment-Arsenal - You cant spin your warframe when you are picking colors or changing palettes.  Up/Down on right stick? is used to scroll through palettes.   Left/Right isnt used for anything??
  • Equipment-Void Refinement - No relic previews on mouse over!!!!  (a big deal and something that got fixed asap for void fissures..)
  • Equipment-Landing Craft - Cant spin your ship in any way shape or form.  
  • Operator - On the new first screen the D-pad is broken as there are fake node points the D-pad will navigate to. I think the focus school screen with the 5 dots is also broken and has extra node points.
  • Operator - Equipment - Amp slection - No previews of your Amps on mouse overs!
  • Operator - Appearence - When messing with your Operators face the Operator looks at the cursor which tilts their head/eyes up and to the left towards the menu most of the time.  They are also constantly and repeatedly doing idle animations and fidgeting like they have ADHD making it hard to work on them.
  • Chat - The confirmation button that you use to click on links or names will just randomly NOT work.   Just about everytime after you click a linked object but not just for that.   Trading is pretty brutal right now.   You see a nice trade you could make but you cant click the guys name so someobody else takes it.
  • In your clan management screens there is no longer a way to view permission descriptions......

Chat and relics needs fixed ASAP.

Archived