[DE]Danielle

PS4 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.6 (LIMBO PRIME + Hotfixes)

Not just weapons or sentinels. I don't think you can unequip anything at all. Animation, syandana, sigil etc. "Equip nothing" option in general does not work.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)dday3six said:

Yep...was just about to come in and complain about this too. It goes for weapons and gear as well. 

Until this is fixed you can unequip anything by first clicking None once and then clicking anyplace off the menu. Left of the none is probably the fastest place to click.

• Upvote 2

Hey DE, thanks for the quick fix. 

One point, I haven't checked the new fix yet, but would it be possible to "Select" a Warframe/Weapon on the Arsenal simply by clicking what is currently equipped on the menu?

So instead of having:

Ash - Equip
       - Upgrade
       - Appereance

Can we just simply click on "Ash", and get rid of the sub-menu "Equip" eventually? This is much much more intuitive, and regardless of whether you use shortcuts or the move sticks, removes one step from changing Frames/Weapons.

Edited by (PS4)Sezen4649

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Sezen4649 said:
12 minutes ago, (PS4)Sezen4649 said:

Hey DE, thanks for the quick fix. 

One point, I haven't checked the new fix yet, but would it be possible to "Select" a Warframe/Weapon on the Arsenal simply by clicking what is currently equipped on the menu?

So instead of having:

Ash - Equip
       - Upgrade
       - Appereance

Can we just simply click on "Ash", and get rid of the sub-menu "Equip" eventually? This is much much more intuitive, and regardless of whether you use shortcuts or the move sticks, removes one step from changing Frames/Weapons.

That makes no sense for having loadouts. That means that every single frame would have it's own loadout making it so you could never just equip a different frame to your current loadout of weapons. Also believe it or not there are players with multiples of frames that are formad differently for multi-builds. Not to mention the removal of keys for the sub menus were the highest complained topic regarding the new u.i. changes. If the VAST majority of players rely on the sub menus, it would be disastrous to attempt to remove them completely.

That makes no sense for having loadouts. That means that every single frame would have it's own loadout making it so you could never just equip a different frame to your current loadout of weapons. Also believe it or not there are players with multiples of frames that are formad differently for multi-builds. Not to mention the removal of keys for the sub menus were the highest complained topic regarding the new u.i. changes. If the VAST majority of players rely on the sub menus, it would be disastrous to attempt to remove them completely.

I basically want the whole functionality of the "Equip" submenu moved to "Ash" (or whatever frame/weapon you have equipped), including the shortcut (Triangle?), I don't want the submenu to disappear without reason of course 😘

Edited by (PS4)Sezen4649

Holy crap... Just realized there is no way to sell singles for Ducats at the kiosk?!  So, got to sell the whole pile of my parts even though I have a set I want to sell on Warframe.market?  hmmm.

Edited by (PS4)bauchie

DE this update was very good i liked alot of what it brought but i do have 1 problem in the previous update this wasnt a issue but now it is 

"Khora's Kavat now teleports to a given target instead of pathing there if the target is too far away!"

When i saw this change i was excited thinking that venari would be better but unfortunately i was wrong. With this change (i dont know if the other 2 modes are also bugged) when i use venari in heal mode im not able to re-mark myself i dont know if that was intentional or not but im saying that because when venari is in heal mode and i mark myself venari will freeze in place and won't move until I mark either my smeeta kavat, ally or change mode and mark a enemy or go back to heal mode and re-mark myself but if venari doesnt freeze it will follow me for about 3 min before i go too far away and that is a issue because venari wont teleport to me unless i mark either my smeeta kavat, ally or change mode and mark a enemy or go back to heal mode and re-mark myself then venari will start to follow me then it keeps repeating until I eventually give up and stop trying to make venari follow me but i dont know why this issue never happens to my smeeta kavat, yes it does freeze if i get too far away from it but my smeeta kavat doea teleport to my location unlike venari

but i do have a ideas on how to fix this 1st maybe when in heal mode and when you mark yourself venari could start using the standard kavat AI (im not a videogame programmer so i dont know if its possible) and maybe just maybe you could allow us to re-mark ourself at any time and when we re-mark ourself venari, no matter what its doing or where its at could instantly respawn/teleport right next (this should also apply to allies and ally companions) to us so those of use who use Khora could have a more reliable healing 

but its just a idea so i hope that you guys at DE can see this post and hopefully fix the issue and hopefully soon because i really enjoy playing with Khora and this bug is really starting to become a big annoyance and might make me stop player her completely 

and another issue me and some of my clan members are having is that we cant unequipe any item (weapos, companions, cosmetic items) unless we press the "None" box in the item selection then click outside of the UI such as on our warframe

P.S. maybe you could allow us to toggle on/off the pointer because it really slows down stuff like moding because of the need to drag the pointer across the screen to add a mod and maybe i can give a idea to change Khora's 1st ability my idea is to make all single cast dmg abilities like Khoras 1st Gara's 1st and such a energy regen/return mechanic this may sound like im trying to give what nidus' 1st ability does to all other abilities like it which i kinda am

Edited by (PS4)TeamLujan01505

On 2018-06-05 at 10:19 AM, (PS4)LeTueurDeChrono said:

The new interface is a pain in the ass. It's just awfull. Please consider bringing back the old version. I can't rotate my warframe when visualising it (in fact i did it once, but it seems random??).

Why in the hell did you had to change ?! :(

We are on console, not PC. We don't play with a keyboard and a mouse...

Maybe i should take it as a sign. Maybe i should stop playing warframe.

If this is your breaking point to stop playing Warframe then maybe so, maybe its for the best.

• Upvote 1

DE this new UI is terrible. Why fix something that isn't broken like seriously? side note I can no longer unequip weapons or sentinels or anything for that matter.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)Th3Cl3rik said:

side note I can no longer unequip weapons or sentinels or anything for that matter.

5 hours ago, (PS4)psykenmo said:

Until this is fixed you can unequip anything by first clicking None once and then clicking anyplace off the menu. Left of the none is probably the fastest place to click.

^

So less than 24 hours later, most of the shortcuts have returned, and more quick snaps are available. Mods are still drag and drop which is dumb In my opinion, but I digress. At very least this does show that at least DE is one of the few companies that listens to customer feedback and complaints, even if many of us (myself included) can get more than a little asinine with our complaints.

Good progress so far on listening to, and implementing console user feedback, in a day it went from a complete disaster update all around to a moderate annoyance in various spots but completely functional in others.

Things that still need fixing.

•It is still not possible to use the D-Pad to quick jump up to the players in the party using the main menu “show profile, add players”.

•Quick Jump (D-Pad) functionality still eludes the all important Events, Alerts, Invasion, Syndicate, Void Fissures, and Sortie menu.

•(Upgrade Menu) The ability to select an empty mod slot and select a mod to equip is still missing. This was a very convenient feature that was removed with the Drag and Drop System. Also the Quick Jumps in the Upgrade Menu for some reason allows it to jump to the Arcanes while a mod is selected to be equipped, ie it tries to let us equip a mod in the arcane section. Response speed is also very slow, I haven’t yet personally adjusted the cursor speed / sensitivity, however as mentioned by many others, things that used to be non-issues, should not now require various settings to be tinkered with to get previously existing functionality. Quick Jump should be just as fast as the previous selection system by default, which was near instantaneous. 

Just that I’ve personal run into. Will continue to provide feedback as time goes on. For now though; Thank you DE for so quickly addressing the many issues the PS4/XB1 communities have pointed out on day one. Although in the future you should consider getting some DEVs that main consoles, for better first hand testing before these kinds of updates roll out. 

— “Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The Rest... is silence.” [Dinobot, Transformers Beast Wars; Code of a Hero]

Edited by (PS4)LordViryu
Typo
  • Like 1

11 часов назад, [DE]Danielle сказал:

Hotfix #2 June 6th: 

This hotfix is coming to you to tackle a majority of our Virtual Cursor Action Plan (you can read more on that in the dedicated Dev Workshop)! 

• Restored button shortcuts in the Arsenal. 
  • Changed Relic selection windows to preview content on hover. To chose Relic simply select it. 
  • Added the ability to auto-rotate your Warframe in the Arsenal (using the Right Trigger) while browsing item grid.
  • Changed “preview” and “select” to be independent of one another in the Arsenal item selection (separate bindings displayed in bottom right of screen in Arsenal).
  • Removed the need to hold down X + drag in order to select a Mod in the Modding UI. Instead, selecting a Mod will make it stick to your cursor like it used to, allowing you to move it with cursor control or D-Pad. Additionally, hitting “back” will deselect the Mod from your cursor without exiting the screen.   . 
  • Fixed being unable to interact with touchpad controls in the customize controller menu. 
  • Fixed not being able to fish with Classic Controls.
  • Fixed L1 prompt in Ability Menu appearing permanently after opening fishing gear wheel

Good news, thanks for return hot buttons in Arsenal.

I think, rotation in Arsenal should binded to right stick as it was before. In big lists of items cursor stil less usable than old scheme, it operates only within items on screen and you need to use right stick to scroll the list. Alerts section still operates only with cursor.

Maybe, you should return old scheme as it was, but cursor will appear when you move left stick?

Edited by (PS4)PixelHunter9000
some changes

Attachments/armour seems to be bugged, I equipped some stuff but I cannot unequip no matter how many times I try and select no attachments. This seems to be a new issue via the update/hotfix. 

I am sure its only a matter of time before they fix the things concerning us , for me : the cursor needs to go or an option to remove it , the fps at the moment is really bad , and I cant unequip things . Thanks for working on it DE , you guys rock 👌 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hotfix #3 June 7th:

• Fixed GPU Particle settings reverting after leaving the Options window. Now go out there and enjoy farting all the glitter.
  • Fixed Clients' Bait and Dye counts not updating in the HUD. 
  • We're still looking into the issue of not being able to unequip your gear! Thank you for your patience. A temp solution is to select “none” and then select outside the grid to unequip.
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

before the update i could find loot and still see a trace to mark them so people know there are loot, now the trace disappears after collecting them and there is not way to mark them. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)gamer-forever26 said:

before the update i could find loot and still see a trace to mark them so people know there are loot, now the trace disappears after collecting them and there is not way to mark them. 

It disappears automatically once the last person grabs it. Are you certain that's not what's happening?

16 minutes ago, (PS4)IRaQiFiRE said:

FIX UI FIRST ! the game not playable anymore! I can't even select a mission!

Just remove the Virtual Cursor ! NO ONE LIKED IT !!!!

Just now, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

It disappears automatically once the last person grabs it. Are you certain that's not what's happening?

no that's not how it happens i am the first  to collect a mod after collecting it there is nothing try to pin like i did before or mark it before i collected it to see it i can still see the name of the mod but nothing also before the update you could still see an icon from resources but now after collecting the resource there is nothing there to ping or mark to tell others.