Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.6 (LIMBO PRIME + Hotfixes)

This switch to the cursor is a failure. It seems there are a lot more people who don't like it than like it.

I can't see what the point of changing the UI is. The non cursor version worked fine and was a lot faster to use than the new system. At least give us the option to use the old system please.

As has been said already, the cursor system is fine with a keyboard and mouse set up but for a PS4 controller it is awful.

Hotfix #4 June 7th: 

• Fixed not being able to select “none” in the Arsenal to unequip items. 
  • Fixed being unable to sell individual items from your Inventory for Credits, or to the Ducat Kiosk for Ducats.
  • Fixed the Spear Fishing HUD not reflecting used items for Clients.

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #4 June 7th: 

• Fixed being unable to sell individual items from your Inventory for Credits, or to the Ducat Kiosk for Ducats.

What about the cursor system that everyone hate it?

Hotfix this dead horse so I can scroll context menu's with the D-Pad.

Also Hotfix that I can scroll to 'Leave Squad' with D-Pad. 

I can barely get to these menus with the cursor velocity.. it's so inaccurate and faulty like this whole update.

Glad to see some of these hotfixes going through. Now, can you please get a hotfix for these WHINING!?!?!?

Seriously guys (and gals)...The amount of vitriol on this subject makes you sound trite. 8 pages of the same nonsense!? How much life experience have you had that this change has made you (laughably) rage quit? I'm laughing now at how ridiculous this all sounds.

Changes were made to the UI to streamline development on all platforms. Is there a learning period, yes. Does it take a little getting used to, yes. Is it the end of the world, absolutely not. They will not revert back to the old UI. reincorporate some of the previous features, they did that. Get used to it people, life will throw you MUCH more difficult situations to deal with. This whole "getting angry, quitting, whatever" over the UI change (which is actually a better interface when your muscle memory adapts) is simply awful.

I had really come to expect more from our community. We were a step above, mature...I guess what's really dying is the great users...please prove me wrong.

1 minute ago, (PS4)whirly5 said:

the new cursor is stupid and uncalled for. I logged in and immediately lost interest in playing warframe again. so long...

Thanks for logging into the forums to express your feelings, there are many people who share your opinion about these changes.

I found one good thing about it, the cursor sort of works like a hotkey to Invasions if you were to target the skull and mash X for it,

but the D-Pad needs to be returned to full functionality.

I did max out the cursor velocity and acceleration, to help with the slowness-uselessness of its presentation value
if you want like a mega-cursory experience you can also change the scale to 400x or so

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #4 June 7th: 

Everything is just fine now expect for one more prob with the gpu particles. Every time I log off of the game and come back they end back up on medium, I’m not sure if that is a prob you guys can fix tho 

Me, having a controller that has lived, the left stick is quite sensitive. Just decoding Corpus is not possible but then the .. It's impossible to scroll in navigation or anything else with the new cursor. Set it, put the directional arrows back. We do not have keyboard / console mouse, we use a joystick and much more often the directional keys.

il y a 1 minute, (PS4)shadowkiller1002 a dit :

for people complaining about the changes to the cursor, just use the d-pad like you’ve been doing this entire time, problem solved, stop complaining lol it’s making you all look like children tbh

fck. I never use the D-pad. But the directional keys and the joystick.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Fantomechz67 said:

fck. I never use the D-pad. But the directional keys and the joystick.

d-pad is the directional pad, the 4 little buttons in a crosshair shape on the ps4 controller, it didnt work after update

Archived