Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Prime Access Flies Away and Nekros Prime Vaulting on June 19th!

[DE]Danielle

6e7ac390ebaa5d6bd8f1efa6e1883b6f.jpg

Time is running out to get these Prime Items!

On June 19, Zephyr Prime Access will retire to make way for a new Prime.

ZEPHYR PRIME

ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:

• Zephyr Prime: Rule the skies as the golden avian of destruction.
  • Zephyr Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the Queen of the Skies with these all-new Glyphs!
  • Tiberon Prime: Art meets ingenuity with this beautifully deadly rifle.
  • Kronen Prime: Ancient blades, perfected for efficiency.

ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESSORIES:

• Commodore Prime Suit: Take command with this regal Operator Suit.
  • Tibor Prime Armor: Have your Kavat strike fear and respect into any enemy with this golden Armor.
  • Tibor Prime Gene-Masking Kit: Complement your Kavat’s Tibor Armor with this elegant Primed Gene-Mask.
  • BONUS: Kavat Incubator Segment and Kavat Starter Kit.

Get it before she flies flies away! https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

You can also find in-game Relics containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime and Kronen Prime.

NEXT ROUND OF VAULTING

Also on June 19, Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime, and the Galatine Prime will enter the Prime Vault, and their Relics will no longer be available in the game.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Don’t delay, Tenno. Get those Primes before they’re gone!

3 minutes ago, therealDG said:

Is Zekros prime an instrument?

1 minute ago, (XB1)Thang Hung said:

Unfamiliar with this frame. Anybody have any details?

LOL! Welp, slight typo on my part. Zekros does in fact sound like an instrument, but not one I'd like to hear played. 

Nekros Prime is intended frame.

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

Zekros Prime sounds fun, where the hell could I have farmed him though?

Also damn, losing the best Heavy Blade, the best shotgun, and Lootboie Prime...That's gonna sting

Who cares. Everyone sold it and does for like 5 per piece.
The best things for such a cheap price 'cause God knows why.

9 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

but wait.

DE said no patches before U23. does that mean that U23 is coming with the new primes on 19th?

19th is a Tuesday, and the sacrifice or u23 is likely gonna be on Wednesday so they'll have time to patch it up before the weekend. plus releasing an anticipated quest/update alongside a new way to support the devs is a smart decision business/money wise...so yes, the new prime will probably come with the sacrifice update 

Am I the only one who thought about a Warframe where Zephyrs and Nekros abilities get mixed when i read Zekros? 😛 Hey, he could increase loot of the few enemies which glitch in the air. Titania + Zekros the new meta; in terms of power farming :S

Heres an idea for Titania rework: Remove the entire Archwing system from the game and make it exclusive to Titanias ult. No jokes aside. But I wish you would give Titania (and also Archwings) some love soon.

Limbo Prime and I will pay for EVERYTHING! ❤️

Also Limbo doesn't need a huge nerf to make it player friendly. Here are small suggestions...

For the Passive: Please remove the portal to the void after dash to stop sending friendly players by mistake into the void. Seriously, no one likes it or use it.

For the Stasis: Just change it to slow time instead of full stop (like Novas ult slow but stronger). Optional: enemies will take double damage while in the effect of new stasis on top of the extra slow.

For the mod Haven: Change it to work on Cataclysm to make it useful, seriously no one likes to be send into the void and the heal ain't strong enough to make it worth using.

Limbo Lives Matter

In024bx.jpg&key=efc08254cc5522648f0a4a46

oh gawd... i can feel how the golden dragon aproaches..... *w*

I wonder how could be the Chroma Prime pelt...it is supposed to be the skin of a sentient, and about his quest "the new strange" i never understood the phrase: "the eyes of day drinking the night"... (maybe the eyes of ballas... idk)

Archived