Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

il y a 5 minutes, KamuySinen a dit :

Bye bye annoying selfish Trinity, now, we can be happy again to see her ! 😄

(It was so sad to see Trinity just to realize she'll not use her Vampire Energy or anything to be usefull to her teammates...)

Thank you ! 🤗

Good Nuke Trin were still EV'ing .. 

2 minutes ago, Dark_Sp00n said:

So you're taking something away from Trinity and giving her no love in return? I mean, don't get me wrong: I was getting tired from jumping but now I'm just not going to use her at all. 😕

Seems like I bought some tennogen to never use it... again^^

Nuke Trin exploited the game, plain and simple. Yeah it sucks for those who sought to reap the benefits from this but it was CLEARLY not intended gameplay for the -support- frame.

il y a 3 minutes, ARKANOiiDe a dit :

Oy all those people who i carried through ESO as Link Trin, youre welcome, and for the massive energy i gave you, and the dozens of thousands of focus too. Oh and because of your begging for a nerf, forget about further energy, go collect those blue ball thingies now.

laugh in harrow

RAP TAP TAP

il y a 1 minute, Leqesai a dit :

Nuke Trin exploited the game, plain and simple. Yeah it sucks for those who sought to reap the benefits from this but it was CLEARLY not intended gameplay for the -support- frame.

That wasnt an exploit ... This was in  game for years .. 

il y a 4 minutes, Leqesai a dit :

Still: trin's kit is clunky as all hell. having to touch the ground for casts and the long duration of most of her casting animations make her boring to using. I constantly feel like I'm fighting the game mechanics more than I am helping my teammates. reducing the range of blessing to affinity range also plays a big role in that as I spend more time looking at the affinity counter than looking at the rest of the game. at least give her something in return 😕

9 minutes ago, KamuySinen said:

Bye bye annoying selfish Trinity, now, we can be happy again to see her ! 😄

(It was so sad to see Trinity just to realize she'll not use her Vampire Energy or anything to be usefull to her teammates...)

Thank you ! 🤗

Yeah Trin back to spamming EV for your team, slave

"For consistency, damage link abilities (Trinity, Nidus, Nekros) will no longer transmit self-damage, but you will still get the damage reduction. This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles. The re-release of Mods like Aviator added to some clever but ultimately uncharacteristic roles for Trinity."

So Trin with the Link, Nidus with the nasty string, whats Nekros got with self dmg? Sure you can self dmg to dmg your zombies but theres no point in that

4 minutes ago, Makuta_Nazo said:

I've noticed a Gantulyst in particular will teleport if it finds itself stuck on terrain, lures or no lures... I haven't seen him teleport after blowing a limb off with lures attached yet however.

The Gantulyst teleports the most often, with or without lures attached,  same goes for the Hydrolyst, though i have not seen it happen on the teralyst for quite some time

1 minute ago, MunsuLight said:

That wasnt an exploit ... This was in  game for years .. 

Being in the game for years does not mean it isn't an exploit.

Certain mods made the exploit more of a problem, and certain game modes coupled with certain mods made the exploit a major issue.

Problems are generally addressed based on how they impact gameplay. Self-Damage Trin with Link has always been problematic and why she has received nerfs in the past. This is simply the fix that they should have implemented years ago to prevent the problem from coming back up instead of bandaging it like last time.

Still no fixes to host migrations and join crashes on OS and EOS?

Even if you return to the ship no buttons work, forced game task termination is the only solution.

Nothing is saved when these crashes happen, we lose XP, rewards and time.

3 minutes ago, Dark_Sp00n said:

Still: trin's kit is clunky as all hell. having to touch the ground for casts and the long duration of most of her casting animations make her boring to using. I constantly feel like I'm fighting the game mechanics more than I am helping my teammates. reducing the range of blessing to affinity range also plays a big role in that as I spend more time looking at the affinity counter than looking at the rest of the game. at least give her something in return 😕

She's a little clunky but I haven't really had any problems with her. The reduction in blessing's range was a big nerf but she was awesomely overpowered before, and being able to full heal entire maps (especially since the plains has been introduced) is clearly overpowered.

Archived