[DE]Rebecca

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

2 hours ago, Gweredith said:

Mmmmm all these tears from bad trinity players who were promoting a boring and unhealthy gameplay. *slurp* 

Yeah because spamming 2 and 4 from time to time so others can have fun is so much better.....

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 1

damage link abilities (Trinity,

And once again DE decided to ruin all fun.

Edited by Rinaldos
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed broken Zephyr movement animations after casting Tail Wind and then Turbulence or Tornado while moving.

I didn't realize this was a bug or anything that needed to be fixed. I thought it was an intentional QoL.

51 minutes ago, shira_nai said:

But you said support class in every single game. 

Try to look up closely to what i typed in there.

Literally go and look.

Trinity link here.

I'm gonna ask WHY every time something different, that foment the variety of setups and it's fun apppears you have to NERF IT TO THE GROUND.

Hunter munnitions, coptering, saryn 1.0, trinity link, melee combo, melee channeling...

All you guys want to see is our fun being ruined when we try something interesting that can matter in the game if played correctly. All you want is us playing cancerous and repetitive setups, I'm really tired of watching how the game is evolving, because it's not, it's just transforming in something boring af.

For a really long time the only thing that kept me playing was waiting for umbra, it's been years and you still don't release it. I don't wait anymore. The game is getting worse and worse.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 6

52 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

You can and they did. You are making pointless distinctions.

Your autoattack in DotA is your weapon, and you can augment it with various pieces of gear as the game goes on. Just like in Warframe, where some characters can do more with their weapons due to buffs, some characters can do more with their autoattack in DotA.

You are blinded. No reason t discuss it further if you can't see the simple things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 minutes ago, krazox said:

Trinity link here.

I'm gonna ask WHY every time something different, that foment the variety of setups and it's fun apppears you have to NERF IT TO THE GROUND.

Hunter munnitions, coptering, saryn 1.0, trinity link, melee combo, melee channeling...

All you guys want to see is our fun being ruined when we try something interesting that can matter in the game if played correctly. All you want is us playing cancerous and repetitive setups, I'm really tired of watching how the game is evolving, because it's not, it's just transforming in something boring af.

For a really long time the only thing that kept me playing was waiting for umbra, it's been years and you still don't release it. I don't wait anymore. The game is getting worse and worse.

Different? You mean the thing that is called meta and people abuse? Again, blame your peers, not the developers.

If we're going to get into the spectrum of "different", I use Mag P with Prisma Tetra and Prisma Angstrum with Prova Vandal.

Different =/= what people copy paste. That's what a norm is called.

God forbid they want to actually make their game challenging. How dare they.

Elite Onslaught is the camera, you are the actors. Some of you get to stay, some of you get to go based on your performance. Similar to meta builds.

Edited by Lahared
  • Applause 2

7 minutes ago, Prof.549 said:

You are blinded.

No I am not and you are projecting. I see that which you openly and obviously failed to.

Edited by XaoGarrent

Well it's been fun while it last, time to go back to my main, afk Limbo... because DE wants people to be useless

I mean, sure you can have your fun with your off meta build and 5% DPS, but you have no right to complain to my afk Limbo who's only active for like 10% of the time melee spinning and still outdpsing you

Edited by HolyDemon00

So wait.  I'm confused here.  Why did antimatter drop's damage need a nerf?  How does that solve the host-client discrepancy in absorption?  From what I saw in Simulacrum, AMD's taken a heavy nerf.

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8.1 is live!

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to place Decorations in your Orbiter.
  • Fixed Onslaught music sometimes cutting out until you entered the next Zone.
  • Like 3
  • Woah 1

Just now, Darkvramp said:

WHY did you remove build choice from trinity?

Did you mean: abused meta?

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 3

With the entire melee change, can we get some Wukong buffs? His passive does nothing any more and his Primal Staff isn't nearly as effective anymore due to how combos were changed and (on a different note) why not give his primary Iron Jab a AOE fire similar to Gara's Shattered Lash after you hold it down? I just really think our monkey king needs a bit more love in this game! ^^

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Darkvramp said:

WHY did you remove build choice from trinity?

There's Low Duration EV. There's High Dur Bless. High range Link.

Not sure what you meant by removal of build choice from Trinity.

• Like 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Lahared said:

Did you mean: abused meta?

I think they meant exactly what they said, maybe you should stop rewording other people's statements to belittle their objections and create a strawman for yourself.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, _N_I_N_T_E_N_D_O_ said:

Thx!🙂

Still no fix "frozen" syandana in profile:

Reveal hidden contents

wFhTKRz.jpgsmwtbYf.jpg

Still no fix dojo lighting, red accent so dark:

Reveal hidden contents

FWVoYCO.jpg

and here white light dont change to red:

I8FZU0R.jpg

Still no fix for insufficient space while building:

Reveal hidden contents

cTEn2Xd.jpg

bC4ChT5.jpg

AQaXzNG.jpg

Not sure if someone mentioned it already or not but regarding the "not enough space": anything above and below counts so unless you have just that floor, then that's the issue.

You have to be kidding with the Tri-Casta nerf, why efficient ways to make grind less grindy is bad thing? We are out of content to do, one month to sacrifice, the quest which will be possible to finish in less then hour i guess.

Edit: If they have to nerf let her need some less power strength to stipp the armor from the augment.

Edited by -ToH-Eternity
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1