Jump to content
[DE]Rebecca

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8 + 22.20.8.1

Recommended Posts

I want the Trinity link thing to be reverted. I thought it was a unique way to play Trinity and actualy made her link usefull. and it was nice to not play something like mrs spam 2 Trinity. I beleave that there are ways it could have beem nurfed without fully removing it as a play style for the warframes. The only reason it was abusable is the fact that castanas only explode with elimental damage, adding any amount of physical would make it not work well. Or even halfing selfdamage transfered by link. Instead of flat out removing it.

I think it is awesome when players find unexpected ways to play the game, and i feel that fully removing it because it isnt they way that the frames were originaly intended ruins the fun of exploring for new combinations and is flat out rude to the players.

I'm not making any demands I'm just expressing my disappointment in DE as a player that has put over 8000 hours in the game.

  • Haha 3
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RogueVoxel said:

Bruh you still got 3 other builds you can try, if you want dps support play Oberon or Equinox

dont care what kind of build it was i care that they removed it. it used mods that otherwise would collect dust or be endo or credit fodder. it was unique and took some actual use of mods and weapon choice.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ARKANOiiDe said:

This COULD NOT wait, all those MR 3s with Twitch Prime accounts are getting free Trinity Prime sets, we dont want all of them running nuke trins dont we? 😄 But yeah, tons of bugs, glaring issues and gamebraking mechanics (looking at you plains and onslaught), this was more important tho.

Yes i see the importans of a nurf before making the warframe FREE but honestly there are so many ways they could have gone about nurfing it instead of straight up removing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

Thanks to these "geniuses-heroes" who cannot keep their mouth shut, and spoil the pleasure of other players, reporting "imbalance methods / abilities."

For them it is better to envy that they did not come up with this / cry that the favorite Frame cannot do the same / perform a "good deed", demanding more and more nerfs.

With such "nerfs", soon, many people will choose an operator, not a Frame. I've already met such people, they all say only one thing - "Because it's better."

 

Can't tell if sarcasm, or high-nose.

  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, king_kingov said:

[DE] PLEASE, back to old navigation for controller!

Learn the new controlls they are so much better. You just dont like change. You might as well ask DE to stop updating warframe.

  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my twitch Prime is linked with my Warframe account but I have not received the ( FREE PRIME WITH TWITCH PRIME) and yes I did already clean it but it has not arrived

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harsol1 said:

Learn the new controlls they are so much better. You just dont like change. You might as well ask DE to stop updating warframe.

Lolwut.

This gross projection. What if maybe he just liked the old one better?

No, you really aught not to ask DE to stop updating Warframe. Where'd this inference come from? Who are you?

  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shadilay said:

No Deluxe skins? 😢 Content drought is real. 

They said last devstrem: "no major updates until sacrifice, hotfixes only be neccesity"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, HawkFang022 said:

So my twitch Prime is linked with my Warframe account but I have not received the ( FREE PRIME WITH TWITCH PRIME) and yes I did already clean it but it has not arrived

All you gotta do is log out and log back in. Exc -> profile -> logout. then re typin your password.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

For consistency, damage link abilities (Trinity, Nidus, Nekros) will no longer transmit self-damage, but you will still get the damage reduction. This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles. The re-release of Mods like Aviator added to some clever but ultimately uncharacteristic roles for Trinity.

No fun allowed!

  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Decorations loving their saved rotation angles when adjusting said Decoration in the Obstacle Course.

Loving? you mean leaving? Or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 минуту назад, Harsol1 сказал:

I think it is awesome when players find unexpected ways to play the game, and i feel that fully removing it because it isnt they way that the frames were originaly intended ruins the fun of exploring for new combinations and is flat out rude to the players.

They dont care. Nerf is a "great thing". And it is better to listen to the cries of "imbalance" and make a nerf, than to improve or leave it as it is.

It is one thing - when the ability of the Vukong makes the zenistar "Machine of Destruction". Another - the mechanics of Trinity's ability, which has working (worked) for a long time. Not a bug. Mechanics.  The first - nerf. The second - leave as is / improve.

But this is an adequate view of things. And most people do not care about him.

Edited by AdvisorZ
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 24 Minuten schrieb mkoo33:

The hole game is one action over and over again. You play it once or twice for fun.. then you play it for loot.
According to what you said.. finding a boring, but faster way to get the loot.. is boring and no engaging. How engaging you find a survival mission after you play this for 5 years ?

DE is trying to make this fun.. but everything they have done lately is .. useless. Like Kuva "endless" missions, The onslaught .. and so on. Booooringgg...

Easy solution, Stop playing the game if everything is just boring for you and you have to force yourself by using the most simplistic and overpowered builds to make it playable for you. Because if i don't enjoy playing a game, guess what, i just stop playing, problem solved.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Greavy said:

If you get tired of grinding you will buy with platinum that thing you grind for. 🤔

I own everything in the game (beside p chamber), I used trinity mostly on index, I don't know what your argument is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any way we could fix keybinds for decoration mode? i acidently changed my move right keybind off of D and it straight up removed it for decoration mode and i can no longer move right when in decoration mode. it is so anoying and there is no way i can fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dopey_opi said:

That's where the nerf is.  It only needs 25k to fully charge - but the damage multiplier hasn't been moved from 4x.  Shooting the orb with a specific and known amount of damage clearly shows the multiplier has not changed.  It's dealing 100k radiation damage when fully charged.

If this is true then it DEFINITELY needs to be addressed soon. It's already bad enough one frame got nerfed, we don't need Nova getting nerfed as well for no reason. I tried mine in the simulacrum though I have a hard time actually making out the damage numbers.

Edited by Kaozurei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

A new ‘DECORATOR’ Role has been added to Dojo hierarchies! This role will allow the player to place/remove Decorations and change room colors/lighting, but without the ability the destroy/build rooms.

Thanks A LOT! This was one of the main problems in my career as a clan leader for 40+ ppl. The risk of having them destroy rooms was too big to maintain. Hopefully my nerves can get to rest now.

 

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixing a few cases where players now get stuck where they would previously be able to move.

Does this fix the "falling" in Kelas boss fight too? I´ve been stuck numerous of times under the moving platform, even if the cutscene isn´t skipped. If I use /unstuck command, the command pulls me under the ground, to the first phase room. It makes me unable to continue and help my teammates up there, as well as get the rewards. If we even do get any... because sometimes the door is locked too for them, lol

I suggest getting rid of the invisible wall in the pipes so it´ll be possible to climb through them OR make the game pull everyone upwards a few meters above the platform. so that we´re falling onto it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AdvisorZ said:

They dont care. Nerf is a "great thing". And it is better to listen to the cries of "imbalance" and make a nerf, than to improve or leave it as it is.

It is one thing - when the ability of the Vukong makes the zenistar "Machine of Destruction". The other - the mechanics of Trinity's ability, which has worked (worked) for a long time. Not a bug. Mechanics.  The first - nerf. The second - leave as is / improve.

But this is an adequate view of things. And most people do not care about him.

When something is so obviously broken and abused, do you really think it could be improved? Do you think people will suddenly switch and try something new, when this broken "mechanic" is so superior to anything else? Does that incite variation in gameplay?

  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

35 minutes ago, dopey_opi said:

That's where the nerf is.  It only needs 25k to fully charge - but the damage multiplier hasn't been moved from 4x.  Shooting the orb with a specific and known amount of damage clearly shows the multiplier has not changed.  It's dealing 100k radiation damage when fully charged.

i took that screenshot just now. i restate my point, it has not been nerfed :

Spoiler

P4BqrzR.png

@Kaozurei : .

Edited by blaes
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Harsol1 said:

I want the Trinity link thing to be reverted. I thought it was a unique way to play Trinity and actualy made her link usefull. and it was nice to not play something like mrs spam 2 Trinity. I beleave that there are ways it could have beem nurfed without fully removing it as a play style for the warframes. The only reason it was abusable is the fact that castanas only explode with elimental damage, adding any amount of physical would make it not work well. Or even halfing selfdamage transfered by link. Instead of flat out removing it.

I think it is awesome when players find unexpected ways to play the game, and i feel that fully removing it because it isnt they way that the frames were originaly intended ruins the fun of exploring for new combinations and is flat out rude to the players.

I'm not making any demands I'm just expressing my disappointment in DE as a player that has put over 8000 hours in the game.

One frame cannot be the best at everything.

This self-damage link thing was making the frame that is arguably the best support and healer the best damage dealer as well.

...and before you go "but, she couldn't do that all at once!" Yes she could. Negative Efficiency and positive duration means jack when you have EV and can 1 shot whomever you tagged with it regardless of level, and you passed the power strength.threshold for max Blessing DR about 74% ago.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Darkvramp said:

dont care what kind of build it was i care that they removed it. it used mods that otherwise would collect dust or be endo or credit fodder. it was unique and took some actual use of mods and weapon choice.

the office disguises GIF
 
Then find another purpose for them. Otherwise they were useless to you from the get-go.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...